Bisexuals are more degerate than homosexuals

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/06/how-syphilis-came-roaring-back/488375/

>Among gay men, the syphilis infection rate has increased to levels not seen since the start of the AIDS epidemic of the 1980s.
>Some public-health experts we interviewed think the syphilis resurgence might be driven, in part, by the rise of hook-up apps such as Grindr.
>Indeed, those factors help explain why syphilis rates have also spiked in parts of Canada and Europe.

Assuming bisexual men have the same sex drive as homosexual men, it's pretty safe to assume that bisexual men would have a HIV infection rate equal or close to that of homosexual men.

Then consider the fact that these degenerates are also fucking our women and spreading their filth to them which in turn unknowingly puts the rest of us at risk of contracting whatever the slut happened to get from the bi she fucked.

At least faggots keep their poz between them, bisexuals actually put us at risk with their """lifestyle."""

There's 2 genders
XX
XY

Everything else is a mental disability or genetic mutation that has propagated because of chinlets

excuse the poor spelling

i've had a few.

faggots gets AIDS because they get creampied in their assholes it is very hard for a man to get AIDS from a woman unless you fuck her until you are both bleeding

consider the fact that there is no homosexual or bisexual or whatever sexual

there is only normal sexuality, and then there are reprobates

A few what? Men?

My ID.
I'm going to shut up now

Most people here would likely agree that bisexuality is pure degeneracy. Although many people, myself included, speak negatively of faggots, there is some science which indicates that homosexuality is not purely a choice. However, the traits which could indicate whether or not someone was a faggot are not as widespread as the homosexual population leads us to believe. In other words, only a faction of the faggots are born that way and most are living out a choice. A choice to be degenerate.

Bisexuality is worse. Bisexuality is hedonism encapsulated and should be viewed as such. Encouraging and accepting this behavior is enabling a hedonistic culture which will continue to act as a cancer on our society, and will grow uncontrollably, until we descend into utter chaos. Humanity is losing its way when we willingly enable that which actively breaks the barriers which differentiates us between the rest of the animal kingdom.

no shit. gays have a mental illness. bisexuals are just degenerates.

or you're a nigger

You had vd m8?

Most gays are bi, nigger, I've literally only met a couple gays that never fucked with girls.

But Sam fucked a tranny how, ironic.
Also he was such a pussy that he said nigga instead of nigger and it sounded out of place.

I met a trucker who told me that all the indians fuck their sisters and have syphilis.

Thats probably what this is related to.

>fucked with

i'm sure a lot of gays fucked with girls when they were younger and weren't sure if they were gay yet or whatever.

do they actually still have an interest in fucking girls now?

.....and have kids, or a wife back home...things like that.

How would you know, fag?

Top fucking kek user

Completely agree.

Not to mention the implications this all has on the future of marriage. I mean you think it's bad now that same sex marriage is legal in the US, if the left continues to get their way by chanting platitudes like "it's just two people in love" wait til marriage encompasses incest and pedophilia too.

The definition of marriage has changed from "a bond between man and woman" to "a bond between man and man and woman and woman" and will continue to be perverted until it doesn't even remotely resemble what it initially stood for - a monogamous and virtuous commitment.

Recently here in Australia there's even been a movement pushing for acceptance and tolerance of polygamy/polyamoury..

J U S T

kek, even your ID's are becoming shitposts

I don't think someone with VD should talk shit