Do you like jews? I fucking hate them

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shaloumchan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations#Number_of_awards_by_country
m.youtube.com/watch?v=88pCBld3TVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hate Israel and America

You are based. That goes without question

You, the Poles, have a funny nature. When the people going along the road are attacked by a dog with its insistent and noisy barking, you immediately feel like jumping off the vehicle, standing on all fours and starting to bark back at it. We let the dog bark because that is what its canine nature is like but we do not stop out journey because of its canine barking and without any war against dogs we calmly continue our journey until we reach our destination. It seems that you care more about barking more than the dog does and about winning the war with any lousy puppy than about reaching the destination quickly.

I like jews because no other people can trigger autists so hard simply by just existing. Jews are based.

Hate Israel and America

Nah, I really hate motherfucking wh*te supremacists though.

Inferiority complex, but don't tell that anybody.

So you do hate jews
If you are not samurai, then don't reply though

salam, uncle thomas
still at it I see

No Poles have a right to hate Jews they saved the most during WWII but it wasn't enough in the eyes of Jews more Poles should have died to save more Jews. I dont think Israel or Jews have ever once thanked poland for what they did.

tl;dr
make your point concise

he was joking. have you seen his flag?

he is a literal uncle tom, he is not joking

I have jewish blood in myself, and it makes me embarrassed. I hope that all pure-blood jews die. Fuck them.

Qatar in Polish means flu. I hope he spreads some.

I assume that you are not samurai. Therefore you fear the jew. It's hilarious

I actually like them.

This. Jews are white people's "white people". They like to blame them for all of their failures and oppression just like what negroes do with whites.

If you are a Nazi believer, then kill yourself.

I'm not. I just hate jews
You are not a jew, are you?

Calling anybody from Poland a Nazi only shows the very, very low level of your education.

they never invested in us either

why poland babe?, you did great for us.

here's a quick rundown
>poles dislike both nazies and commies
>bgs like both nazies and commies

Because we lived with them for 1000 years, and all we had was a stupid t-shirt with "I saved a jew, and lost my tenement because of that"

still mad about getting cucked?

A strong Israel is the only way to guarantee world peace and safety. I stand with Israel (unironically).

I am not surprised that the biggest retard in the thread is Lithuania, albeit I expected Ukraine to shine

yeah? you also stand with a strong saudi arabia?
hey i know why don't we finance the mujaheddin of afghanistan

He is lithuanian. He stands with anyone who can give him cheers

Back to your local death camp, Janusz Rasistowski.

I never said anything about Saudi Arabia. By the way it is a theocratic shithole, which needs to collapse.

we saved them for humanitarian reason

>I never said anything about Saudi Arabia
the saudioes, israel and usa are huge allies tho

Love Israel and America

>giving a fuck about saudi arabia.
and when we ask about Orlen, you say "no abla polnish"

Based

It's amazing how it's transparent 70 years after the war ended

No don't care about jews. Are you some braindead ultra-right idiot?

hey guys

One thing I hate the most about the jews is that if you had jewish ancestors, you are fucked. I am a normal Pollack, but because I had jewish grandparents, I am too jewish for Poles, and too polish for Jews. To make things worse, kikes consider me their own, despite treating me like shit, while Poles don't trust me, because I am partially jewish. Fuck them, and fuck their tribal shit!!!!!!!!!!

how does it feel to control all the money in the world, the media, the entertainment industry, all politicians AND be one of the smartest people in the world

I have Jewish blood too
Tbh I didn't have a bitter hatred for Israel, but after their behaviour and especially what the Jews in the USA dare to say, I am

They have successfully turned me into an anti-semite. Full 180 degree turn in the past months.

i dunno im just trying to guide myself thru life in this world, you know what i mean?

>t. full Americanised trigger happy gayman from Tel Aviv

Remember that the biggest anti-semites are jewish. My grand-grandmother who was in birkenau herself said that hitler didn't kill enough jews, and she was a fucking merchant. When I wanted to borrow sugar from her, it was dated back to 1932, no kidding.

I am fully Polish, I like beer (not vodka, like pseudo-poles), pierogi, trash disco music, and I want to be considered Polish, but noooo, I am partially jewish, so I can't play with poles, because it's not kosher, even if Israel treats me like a cannon fodder.

Hello, how has your day been?

death to america. death to israel. glory to putin. glory to assad.

at least you got the from tel aviv part right
im being productive but i cant help but feel it's fairly useless
you?

Assad and Putin are actually pro Israel though.

and you expect me to believe that?
come on, what's the secret handshake, i want into the cabal too, i'm 1/50th jewish you know

Well speaking of the Holocaust, let's remember than majority of the Jewish victims were first of all Poles, Polish citizens

Israel didn't exist back then

How would you rate my ad hominems from 0 to 10 then, bro?

Trying to be productive, but I always feel like a lazy piece of trash, no matter how good my marks are. I want to kill myself tbqh.

jews are fucking annoying

the "trigger happy" contradicts the rest, otherwise it's p good

I hate Poles

Your first, and the biggest mistake was to reply to him. Had you ignored him, it would be anudda shoah for him

nazist march: the picture

Yes, but they were told that they are not Polish. And they believed that. Most of the jews who survived WWII were german or russian, and, as you guessed, both of these countries hate Poland. Polish jews believed them and they hate us too

North or south Pole?

I love Jewish people and shaloumchan :3

instagram.com/shaloumchan/

kill yourself dumb pollack shit slav

How do you feel about sharing a country with ayyraps?

how many shitposts from now are you going to claim to be a jew

I can't. I tried, but nothing kills me

He is probably pure-polish. We live in times when hybrids like me, love Poland, while purebloods hate Poland, because they fell prey for the jewish propaganda. What a time to be alive

He will not reply, because he googles your flag

it's not too bad. how do you feel living in qatar? are you american?

>I dont think Israel or Jews have ever once thanked poland for what they did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations#Number_of_awards_by_country
?

>are you american?

nah im middle eastern myself xd, but i dont like to share personal details on myself in a polish canoeing enthuisiast forum.

>how do you feel living in qatar?

shiet.

OK, I don't like sharing details on a polish holocaust denying chat room either.
but I'm assuming you're an exiled hamas leader

i could be. is it true that netanyahoo says yahoo! every time he does something?

I am so happy that I am Polish that I'm going to donate to a right-wing party. I could have easily become an Israeli, but I'm not a shit-eater

How do you feel with the fact that your own people are distancing from you, and don't want anything from you?

I have never dealt with Jews in real life so I can’t tell if I like them. But I like this song.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=88pCBld3TVk

Also, wasn’t Jesus Christ a Jew?

He wasn't. Jews themselves said so.

nah he just asks permission from sara first
would it hurt you if I said I literally don't care?
mate I was in japan half a year ago why did you not come say hi?

>being proud of supporting an ideology which states you're a subhuman who deserves nothing but death
how can you even manage to be this retarded

Why are westerners and europeans in general either extremely left wing or extremely right wing? Would it kill you guys to have moderate views for once?

yes, he is literally their king

jews are not an ethnicity, the people called jews today are atheists and satanists

>would it hurt you if I said I literally don't care?
not really. I'm surprised that you didn't use your stock image as a reaction face. You are fucking scum, and I want you to know it.

The jews are meddling. They own the media

He is not, stop spreading lies. Jesus was assyrian. Also, ancient hebrew =/= jew

he is the messiah in judaism

fucking kek

Too bad that judaism doesn't accept him.
He is our messiah, while the jews are cursed

>jesus was assyrian

Is that so. I didn’t know that.

If I knew you were here, I could have hanged out with you and taken to shops or fun sites. How was your trip? I hope you had fun.

Christ was a kind guy I think.

he wasn't jewish for sure. jews themselves admit that.

i love em

>Christ was a kind guy I think

I mean people couldn't stand him back then and they impaled him on a cross and left him to rot in the sun. Maybe he was an asshole.

>kike in nippon.
I will the others

>emirates post funny pictures
what a time to be alive

Ancient people of Jerusalem were Levantine

yeah it was gr8

you know, common courtesy requires that the poster is not under the influence of drugs while posting. Why do you have to treat everything as a joke?

Cringe. This thread is a perfect example why nobody likes us. It is pure, stupid hate from pathetic idiots.

I don't want people to like us. I want people who hate jews, because jews are cancer of the world

I like Israeli Jews. American Jews are leftie scum tho.

Actually I like poles. Reading your autistic rage filled posts are always hilarious. Love you guys

I can voice my hate about any country on the internet. But how come when I say I hate Israel Facebook/ Twitter come for me? This is my only issue about Israel. How come they don't allow people to hate them? To make up for 60 gorillion which happened nearly 100 years ago?

Seriously how do you explain this if there's no all-knowing illuminati tier boogeyman behind it.

Fucking no good kikes ruined the world

The answer is in your post, and you already know it

I can say anything I want about America here, but when I insult Turkey, Israel, Greece or something I get b&. Why?