I love Portugal!

I love Portugal!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jyap8WLqy8w
youtu.be/wQpbSvTjEw0
pt.linkedin.com/in/joaoabreu87
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

P

I love them too. Their "work ethic" is marvellous.

Why?

I love Portugal too! :3

We had a Portuguese guy who was supposed to be a project manager (IT, multinational company). He NEVER cared about deadlines, always chilled out, spending most of his time in canteen chating with girls, never really cared about anything. Such a shame Koreans kicked him out after a couple of months.

He was a cool guy

Yea, but the management had a different opinion :( As far as I know he went to some other IT company and he is doing same shit.

Portugal is not white.

I love portugal too!

I wonder if we got this way due to spending too much time with africans of if Africa got this way because of us. The complete disregard of rules and not caring about anything or anyone can really piss me off sometimes.

how do brazil and portugal's african colonies even feel about portugal in general?

Portugal is a galician colony, dummy.

could you post a video of galician and portuguese speak comparison? thanks

youtu.be/jyap8WLqy8w
youtu.be/wQpbSvTjEw0

thanks for linking a brazilian video
retard

I didn't know what else to post, portuguese are internet shy.

I don't know man, but if this is how management looks in Portugal then it must be a fucking circus :D Also, thanks Portugal for Biedronka (Jeronimo Martins). We love you!

Depends on the person. I don't think most people care about us at all these days and I haven't met anyone from one of the former colonies that disliked us. Most of the hate will likely come from dumbos who need someone to blame all their misfortunes on, like how idiots here hate Spain for things some monarch did centuries ago.

Good pic

Thanks.The Portuguese are the sucessors of the Suebi.

Bidh a 'Phortagail beò gu bràth!

stop larping as a retarded caveman

sure sure, i almost believe you, .... a polish, lmao.

Falling into the bait.

brazil and portugal? are you retarded?
brazil was a colony of portugaljust like tons of othe'rs we had around the world.

Galicians and portuguese are the same people, the difference is that they never had the guts to join us, so they remained there without glory, glorious history or achivements.

pt.linkedin.com/in/joaoabreu87
you have to say sorry Miguel.

>universidade da beira interior

this is why you only employ city people.

thank god i rejected a siemens offer, it would be for electrical engineering but still if they get these guys...

You think Lisboa isn't full of people like this? You have people parking in the middle of the road when there are empty parking spaces 20 steps away because they're too lazy to walk even that much, what the Pole described is nothing odd from us. It can be great to work with such laid-back people but it can also be nerve-wrecking when you actually need stuff to be done well and quickly, or for people to follow rules.

Fazes jus ao velho ditado:
A galinha do vizinho é sempre melhor que a minha, parapessoas cmo tu, os portugueses fazem tudo mal e os outros é que são bons, a velha e triste mentalidade "tuga", não têm a mínima noção do mundo que vivem, só a percebem quando saem do país para visitar e percebem que afinal não é bem assim.

i was obviously joking, i wish for the death of most people who i have to share a borderwalk or road with, given that most people here act like total gypsies, and i mean Lisbon in this case. "oh just gonna change lanes, no need to signal that", "car blocking the tram, oh it's just 5 mins i'll be right back", i know exactly what you mean and why this country's peak was when we were ripping off africans and amerindians

>Their work ethic
>knows ONE portuguese

marvellous, indeed

I've traveled quite a bit, I suggest you do the same. While Lisbon is a paradise compared to Bissau, Tehran or the entire island of Bali, it definitely has a lot to improve when you compare it to most of Europe. I don't hate my country or I would have left already, but I certainly aren't blind and can see plenty of faults in it and its people.

>I suggest you do the same

For sure more than you, i never visited 6 or 7 countries maximum in europe (eastern part)

> it definitely has a lot to improve

You are describing the entire europe and the entire world.

>but I certainly aren't blind and can see plenty of faults in it and its people.

Of course not, and i agree with you in many things, but i don´t know if you realize that all coutries have issues, but i never or rarely see, danish, polish, germans, estonains, irish criticize their own country so much like we do, it's laughable and pathetic, specially because none of those countries has the historical achivements and impact that portuguese people had in the entrire planet earth.