DON'T LET THIS SLIDE: MEDIA IS COMING TODAY

Hillary is gonna send everyone here starting today. Get your red pills out faggots. It's time to make the rest of the U.S. say "Hmm... really made me think."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=xaTKDMYOBOU
youtube.com/watch?v=yw_v3hqtCl0
youtube.com/watch?v=0E8_owx8qeE
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=2utTWSdq8YY
youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
youtube.com/watch?v=VeYlXEJT1xk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4RKP5II-CM
youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU
youtube.com/watch?v=f4goBcZY2Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=djdGnPLXZkU
youtube.com/watch?v=vPsP6dPR2QM
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Pathological_altruism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#Threat_of_Islamic_terrorism
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf
pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice work, OP. We need a follow-by-numbers redpill thread to share with normies.

Doing god's works OP.

Have a bump

One more I forgot to add

These people do not care about facts. They do not care about red pills, they are not ignorant. People who are ignorant of the truth quickly come to learn it once they become adults.

I guess that's the one good thing about life being so shitty; it knows how to fucking inject you with a dose of reality quick and memorable.

These people are deluded of the truth, they have access to all the facts and know what the facts imply and they ignore it in favor of their goals and agendas,or the goals and agendas of someone above them.
it's what separates the feeble minded from the strong willed.

Bump for Trump

There's a good chunk of people who are susceptible, as we all are, to the appeal to authority fallacy and never question the propaganda shoved down their throats.

Saving OP's images and bumping this thread

They won't question it just by seeing the truth, many are that way because they willfully ignore the truth. It makes them uncomfortable because the truth is usually what they know is wrong or "immoral" or as if believing in information and just leaving it like that is immoral. I can't believe society has become so jackass that people actual believe that "belief" can be immoral, if Muslims didn't fucking act their religion and just stuck to keeping it to themselves and believing it then I'd have no fucking problem with them whatsoever at all. They act like people who are labelled racist legitimately have killed someone and will do it again. The worst act of "racism" you see these days are people getting turned away from a job for being another race, and more often times than not it's someone who is white.

When they've got you thinking that thoughts can be good thoughts and bad thoughts then they've already got complete and total control over you.

Can't force people to be redpilled. They have to choose it, gradually, over time.

That's how most of us ended up here. We came in, argued with a lot of the shit being posted, and over time eventually realize that while not everything that gets posted here is true, some of it is.

Thus begins the slow march towards centrism.

bump

they won't come to Sup Forums
they will be send to Sup Forums. then everybody realizes that Sup Forums is full of autistic trap threads and gtfo.

Sup Forums you need to realize, if any specific board gets name dropped than the CTR shills will be shitposting up a storm likely of racist bullshit.

You have to out this crap the moment you see it. They're resorting to underhanded tactics and trying to destroy the whole alt-right's reputation with this.

So?

So don't let it happen. Prove the stereotypes wrong, red pill the hell out of people, and we could actually have finally have normies taking us seriously and realizing our ideas are validated.

This could literally be Sup Forums's finest hour as long as you don't let CTR shills and shitposters ruin it.

Reputation means shit, everyone in politics has a terrible reputation.

Wasn't their a nobel prize winner that was ostracized by the "community" for stating Africans have low IQs or what not?

Older guy... probably British.

I really love these "CNN is here; post faces" threads.

They really make me fucking think about sliding this board. THANKS CTR FOR POSTING THIS

Reputation means something if you idiots screw this up and then they can keep playing the, "Oh all Trump supporters are racists/homophobes/ect..." this is our chance to actually prove that as total bullshit and that it's just a lying narrative by the MSM.

Hell, if you drop the proper redpills about the backwards liberal double think people might actually have their eyes open to the true group who's trying to lead with oppression is.

This is the kind of talk that turned Sup Forums into Reddit.

No it really isn't, It's just saying, not to let them ruin all of Sup Forums's credibility with shitposting.

It's basically do you want Sup Forums to actually appear as a legitimate alt-right board or do you want us to just be lumped up with the rest of the stormfront wannabes.

>ruin all of Sup Forums's credibility with shitposting.
Too late for that
CANADA

Then point out the flag icons so people think Canada and Australia are a bunch of retarded stormfags, not that hard.

all this psuedo siens

>they can keep playing the, "Oh all Trump supporters are racists/homophobes/ect..."
moran, this is the only tactic they have used for decades, and it's worn out

i see americans have also starting shitting in threads not only in their marts

Good job, OP. Have another bump

The media would just show an image of this and say, "wew lad look at deez waciss"

This is real science. You are a stupid limey shitter with buckteeth who is trying a shitty appeal to authority fallacy.

Explain, specifically, one piece of information wrong in any of my posts by critiquing both the substance and the peer reviewed source attached, or fuck off.

Hijab wearing inbred ass sniffer. Please go to hell and take your nihilistic, jew ridden excuse for a country with you and spare us all from your guit laden existential crisis you call your virginity-secure life.

>SHIT YOUR BREECHES
>DEAL WITH THE ITCHES

b-but that's m-mean, you fat shooty burger faggot fuck!

there can't be races because no one can say how many races there are!

Objective truth is dead. We are facing bonfire of the vanities-level zealotry. How do you argue with someone who will knowingly lie to promote an agenda that they "know" is right, and whose only response to data is "fuck your facts?"

errr, we are al the same race because we can interbreed and have fertile offspring!

comone faggot, your suppossed to btfo me now whilst keeping you're thred bumpud

Wolves (canis lupus), coyotes (canis latrans), and domestic dogs (canis familiaris) are closely-related (but different) species. All three can interbreed and produce viable, fertile offspring.

Being able to interbreed doesn't mean shit.

but erm, but, but, the definition of species is fertile offspringers, so those 3 dogs are actualy seme species!

Wolves, coyotes and dogs are actually all the same species, but wolves and dogs are demonstrably very different. This is obvious even to liberals, since they'd be hesitant to take a wolf as a pet.

Black and white people are the same species, but demonstrably different in valuable ways. This is obvious even to liberals, since they'd be hesitant to send their kids to a school that's 80% black.

The are part of the same genus but different species.

You don't understand the definition.

Biologists actually use a different formulation of Mayr's definition: they say, "If two populations can NOT interbreed, they are NOT the same species."

Do you understand this?

There are many other seperate species that can also interbreed

Polar bear and grizzly bear
zebu, yaks, banteng, gaur, bison
etc etc
It does not

so is a hybrid wolf dog a new species?

I think I can grasp the definition, all populations that CAN interbreed ARE the same species?

Canada reporting in. Let's give 'em hell, boys

This place is gonna be an even bigger shit show than normal, potentially for a few weeks. I will see you on the other side, comrades.

Posting ammunition.

Make sure you have links/sources ready in a text file somewhere. Here are some dank memes and red-pilled documentaries.

REDPILLED DOCUMENTARIES

The Day Israel Attacked America
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

Bahrain: Shouting in the dark
youtube.com/watch?v=xaTKDMYOBOU

Tegenlicht - The Israeli Lobby (AIPAC)
youtube.com/watch?v=yw_v3hqtCl0

The Muslim Brotherhood In The USA
youtube.com/watch?v=0E8_owx8qeE

911 War by Deception (Mossad and Saudi connection to 9/11)
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

FINAL JUDGEMENT lecture (Mossad connection to JFK Conspiracy)
youtube.com/watch?v=2utTWSdq8YY

David Cole in Auschwitz (your right ear will enjoy it)
youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

David Cole and Mark Weber on the Montel Williams Show
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

Jim Condit Jr. - The Zionist-Masonic Infiltration of the Vatican Church
youtube.com/watch?v=VeYlXEJT1xk
youtube.com/watch?v=-4RKP5II-CM

Minority Rule: The Rise of Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU

The Dispossession of Europeans & Pathological Altruism
youtube.com/watch?v=f4goBcZY2Eo

Nick Griffin & Jack Sen - The Battle for the Future of Europe
Hour 1 youtube.com/watch?v=djdGnPLXZkU
Hour 2 youtube.com/watch?v=vPsP6dPR2QM

Because they can all interbreed does it make wolves, coyotes, jackals, dogs only differ superficially?

Hmm... really made me re-think
I am now hail hillary!
We wuz kangs!
Kill the kikes!
Hillary is the queen of de /bol/
Hail Hillaryia!
Hail Mallarya!

Kill the jews.
Hillary wants us to kill the jews!
Obey the dish of de qeeen!
Kill the kikles gas the jewsss

err, I don't know

what is the actual definition of species?

Praise hillary faggit!
The dawn of time is cumming!

Our queen should have a huband!
She told us that she is lesbian.
Lesbian kills jews well!
Hail lesbian Hillary queen of /bol/

also, what ws the other thing you mentioned? genus?

how is that defined?

Also here's a video describing Hillary Clinton's crimes:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Stock up and get ready for the greatest meme war seen by mankind.

we are supposed to be a skrillex board it was decided yesterday nothing we can do

wow guys when is the next skrillex concert?

To be clear, when scientists say race has no biological basis, they mean: "Please don't give me less grant funding for saying anything slightly controversial"

( what they actually mean is that race is not a very good parameter to use for study since utilizing ones DNA is more accurate and less ambiguous )

races might exist and people might be born differently, its no argument for anything.

Please red-pill the world and tell them that blacks are at a biological disadvantage relative to literally every other race.

It will make a compelling argument for why a lifetime gibs, laxer laws, affirmative action, and generally holding them to a lower and easier standard, aren't morally imperative much in the same way we accommodate physical handicaps.

There's no way this can go wrong for you and it will definitely get you what you want.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Pathological_altruism

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism

>How do you argue with someone who will knowingly lie to promote an agenda

The time for arguing is over. Now it's time to fight.

wow russia is 15% but i haven't heard of any muslim related issuess, hmm? besides similar argumentation was used in the USA to disallow catholics into their country.

Yes, definitely no issues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#Threat_of_Islamic_terrorism

>race is not a very good parameter to use for study since utilizing ones DNA is more accurate and less ambiguous
but dats what race is, shared dna traits

>I haven't heard of any Muslim related issues
>therefor there are no issues

Dumb Polack motherfucker.

Lol what's the fuss all about. Media fags will come here for literally 5 minutes. And after they see a site full of SHART IN MART and SIT TO PISS memes with the occasional ancap ball they will evacuate this shithole faster than dindu-doc can reach hillary.

It's really easy to red-pill people on niggers

Focus on that, but also on anti-Hillary shit. We won't be slaying the kike menace today, but perhaps we will round up a few hundred people and turn them into well-rounded racist individuals like ourselves.

I'm not arguing against that. I am saying that DNA is a superior method of characterizing a person than their race.

but that's what race is, shared evolved DNA

Anyone have a list of Hillary Clinton's dead political enemies?

FIXATION INDEX

Fixation index or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.

The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23:
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract

The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species:

The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites:
ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf

The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference:
pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full

The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is ¾ the Black-White distance:

Thus, whites and blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs. Neanderthals, and humans vs. homo erectus.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Most outsiders will come and say WTF? and just leave. It takes special retards to hang out here.
Would post mein niggers image but haven't got one.

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

What the fuck are you even arguing? Dumb frog, go back to getting drunk and beating your wife, Quebec-poster.

>jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
you tryin to hax meh boi?

I had Hillary's kill count and I didn't even know it!

Sup Forums might be unusable for a while if people really start coming here. When Sup Forums was on the news, the entire website was noticeably worse. In fact we may still be suffering from that.

GENE FOOD CONSISTENCY IS A REAL SCIENCE

CULTURAL DEGRADATION AND HOMOGENIZATION OF FOOD SOURCES AND RACE MIXING DESTROYS EPIGENETIC HEALTH OF OFFSPRING

woops bad link, i'll remove from copy pasta. thanks user :)

One of the pair credited with discovering the structure of DNA, I think. Can't remember their names. All I remember from school was a long discussion about how some lady scientist did all the legwork and they got the credit because Patriarchy.

watson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson