Why are Italians so autistic about food

Why are Italians so autistic about food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypc314c5W3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody cares, order whatever you want

Because they make real food unlike your meme country that call Canada goose and Putin as ((food))

Italians are cucks.

>Order cappuccino with thick Australian accent
>Oh no they know I'm a tourist now

Yes and?

How about I drink cappuccino whenever the fuck I want? I want it iced. With cream and sugar. Chop fucking chop you fucking wop.

I drink expressos with a minimum of quintuple only

I am so happy to live in America where we don't have stupid fucking rules like this. This is the faggiest shit I have ever seen. People should eat what they like when they like. If I ever go to Italy I will make a stand for LIberty and order what I like when I Iike it.

I did that when I went to Italy, there were not many Italians though lots of blacks and Arabs.

God bless

>italians are cucks
>looks at flag

It doesn't matter, somehow we make better coffee than them or anywhere else.
I always took it for granted but then went overseas and nobody could make a proper coffee, shit is unreal.

oh and btw, this is bullshit but hey what can you expect from a leaf

That made me shake my foundations

How many of them are bullshit?

1. Don’t ask for “fettuccine alfredo” or “spaghetti with meatballs”

2. Only drink wine or water with a meal

3. Don’t eat eggs in the morning

4. Do drink cappuccino in the morning

5. Know what a “peperoni pizza” is

6. Peel your fruits and vegetables

7. Don’t ask for salad dressing

8. Use condiments sparingly

9. Take time to enjoy your food

10. Wait to eat plain bread with your meal

For fuck's sake, it's literally boiled bean water.

Drink it straight and quit being a froofy faggot about it.

Food is amazing, maple syrup...

That is why you drink tea and not the liquid jew you filthy degenerate.

That's not autism, that's actual food culture. That's something North America doesn't have at all, they just steal other people's shit

I know that feel, I'm from Melbourne and I never realised how good our coffee was until I went to america.

all of them desu, do you actually believe that?

Pretty much all bullshit asides from salad dressing but thats simply down to italian (mediterranean) salads never having dressing on them. Its something they just don't do. As for pepperoni generally salami is more common in Italy.

Milk and two lumps, m8.

I know right? I was in san fran and tried a new coffee place every day but every single one that even served espresso instead of that filter garbage still managed to burn it.

I don't fucking understand, coffee is not difficult.

pepperoni is salami

dog bless ameriga

>Only drink wine or water with a meal
this is why restaurants in italy universally stock soft drinks and juices?

Damn fine burger but what's with the bowl of onions? Don't you know vegetables without meat give you the e coli?

lots of fags apparently won't eat onions on their sausages etc, so you're often given a choice or some onions for each member of the dining party to take from

Even without the flags you could tell thats from australia or NZ because the ingredients are fresh.

All of them.

Do you think the restaurants gives a shit what you do with your food? No, they want your money and then they want you to GTFO.

Over here we just tell the fucking waiter "No onions or no tip buddy," and they're grateful enough for the job that they clap and do it.

>Flag

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

If I wrote a list of uncucked nations and listed Sweden and Canada it wouldn't be as much as bullshit as that.

maybe in europe. in murica pepperoni is solid red no white specs and has a slightly different taste but not a big difference. i think its fat content that makes the real difference

You know, we don't only have fast food in America.

>Don’t eat eggs in the morning
I know this is bullshit since no breakfast is complete without eggs.

Is that why the bar for your food is set so low?
Because i'm not meming when I say I could walk 5 minutes up the road and get something that looks like this from a typical cafe

Honestly Italians don't give a shit if you drink cappuccino in the afternoon, it's just an old custom. It would be a challenge to find a café in Italy that would decline to serve you coffee with milk after noon or who would even raise their eyebrows if you ordered it. The french don't care if you drink red wine to your fish or white wine to your steak either. They may look down on you for doing it, but why would you care about that if you prefer one or the other?

Most of them are bullshit, 1, 5 and 7 are based on the fact that americans think italian-american cuisine exists in italy and are kinda true but worded in an autistic way

>Is that why the bar for your food is set so low?

What do you mean "low?" I can walk down the road right now and get five mcdoubles for less than what your fancy sammich costs. Feed my family with that.

Self deprecation is the lowest form of humour

I don't follow.

number one may be true because that's Italo American food and not Italian food.. Also the number 5 can be true but just because peperoni are pic related in italian

Can't be worse than the French and their frou frou meals. It's like an overpriced gay pride parade

No Salami is different from pepperoni and the two aren't ever confused. Pepperoni is usually in thicker slices, has a much more reddish colour and comes in smaller circles whereas Salami is thinner, has more pepper in it and is less red.

FYI to all non Americans here is the thing you need to know.

>1: Pull up car to order box.
>2: Say number ask for it in large (no exceptions)
>3: Say your drink of choice.
>4: Pull around the window.
>5: Pay money.
>6: Receive food.
>7: Cram a handful of fries in your mouth before you leave the parking lot.

Literally I heard this one from Ausfailians.

Long story short:
>Italians have the habit of drinking milk only in the morning
>Italians are not huge milk drinkers
>blame lactose intolerance and whatnot
>some Southerner wogs have become autistic about this
>they go around the world telling what they do at home is actually an Italian law
>dumb foreigners believe what they hear from wogs

Case closed.

>Cram a handful of fries in your mouth before you leave the parking lot.

Try putting them on your burger. Thank me later.

>American
>believes everything the Internet says
>never checks sources
I am fucking glad I don't live in a country as stupid as the US.

>Italians are not huge milk drinkers

>How many of them are bullshit?
Dating an Italian girl. Family moved here when she was 7. (From Naples if it has any bearing.) According to her:

>1. Don’t ask for “fettuccine alfredo” or “spaghetti with meatballs”
More or less correct as it doesn't really "exist" the way you imagine it in Italy.

>2. Only drink wine or water with a meal
Customary, but nobody gives a shit. You can get a coke. When I was in Italy, I drank mostly wine, but I had a coke with some pizza and nobody batted an eye.

>3. Don’t eat eggs in the morning
They just aren't as fond of eggs as us. Scrambled eggs aren't really a "thing" there.

>4. Do drink cappuccino in the morning
Or whenever. Nobody cares.

>5. Know what a “peperoni pizza” is
Don't expect it to be like home. If you're a tourist, odds are you'll just be ordering pizza margharita anyway.

>6. Peel your fruits and vegetables
"Why are you asking me these stupid fucking questions?"

>7. Don’t ask for salad dressing
This is true. They don't really have it on hand at some places. Lemon, oil, some vinegar, and salt are about all you can get.

>8. Use condiments sparingly
This is just common decency.

>9. Take time to enjoy your food
See above

>10. Wait to eat plain bread with your meal
Bread will be served throughout. Do as you please.

Actual etiquette tip from when I went over: don't pour anything using your left hand, and don't pour by holding the underside of the bottle. They're bad luck and offensive respectively.

I don't really like burgers. I'm one of those weird faggots who order chick strips at a fast food place.

Less chance of the spics and nogs fucking with my food I tell you what.

>Italians are cucks

>white people have the least prevalence of lactose intolerance
>Finland has the highest consumption per capita of milk
>Whitest genes

Is this meme actually real? are these mongolian mammi eating snow autists actually the whitest?

Because you eat shit and you're not smart/educated/ on food enough to tell the difference between food and shit.

Either you have goyim food or rich people food, theres no inbetween.
I've seen the webm's of country fair BBQ's and almost threw up.

Only people on the planet who know how to BBQ besides us are aussies.

Mongorians rove goats and goat byproducts

Eh, girlfriends family in Naples thought it was weird that I'd have a glass of milk at night.

They also drank their milk hot in the morning. I couldn't handle it.

Because almost every italian (all not counting millenials) drink a large cup of milk for.home breakfast + more stuff
While anglos drink.small glasses and don't drink.milk.in.the morning

COMMUNIST

COMMUNIST

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEE

>pizza margharita

WTF? Meatballs is a degeneracy created by foreigners who confused actual burger patties (and the Italian version thereof) with actual minced meat used in pasta sauces. So of course we do not expect to have actual meat balls in our pasta dish becaus it is not a sauce.
What is pizza + beer. Just to name one.
Main meal is lunch here, so it is not that we dislike this. It is just we take brekkie as a snack. I occasionally eat more.
Well, as I have already explaines, Italians are not crazy milk lovers like many other Northern Neanderthals. So basically it is more of a habit to keep liquid milk in the morning and do cheese later with main meals. I assume many people are also.intolerant as I am.
t. This morning I had lactose.free milk with cereals
Peperoni is the Italian word for capsicum (big peppers; not spicy). English "peperoni" is actual a kind of Italian spicy salami. Namely, "salamino piccante". Peperoni pizza sounds like a veggie meal in Italian lingo. If you want spiced meat, ask for "diavola" (she-devil).
What are "diserbanti".
What is a recipe
On the contrary, salad dressing shall be on the table for everyone to use. We just demand the chef does not dress leaves in advance because for fucks sake I might hate pepper or vinegar so I'd rather decide dressing myself
Bullshit
100% this. Whoever doesn't is a degenerate.
WTF is this? Btw Anglo degenerate countries have this habit of distributing bread sparingly at restaurants and you pay per slice. Fucking degeneracy.

I went to Italy, it was full of Pakis and Nigerians lmao.

I lived in Melbourne too and can confirm.

>mfw finns gulp more than a litre of milk a day each
>mfw almost all of it is in the form of coffee

>don't pour anything using your left hand
Or do if you are left handed
>and don't pour by holding the underside of the bottle. They're bad luck and offensive respectively
Never heard of these, maybe it's a neapolitan thing

Margharita

>Its something they just don't do.
It is something we don't want the chef to do for us. We want dressings to sit on the table so everyone can decide how much they want.

takes a cuck to recognize a cuck i guess

>it's just an old custom
It is something I literally heard only when I visited abroad.
It's a fucking wog myth. See my other posts.

Here is my Italian story.

>>>Went to Germanistan years ago, to the Kalifat of Bavaria.
>>>Go to München for an industrial convention.
>>>Italian themed week on the city marketplace.
>>>Sausages, meats, cheese, sweets, wine.
>>>Go to the sausage stand, buy attractive BIG BLACK SAU----a nice cut of ham.
>>>Try communicating in a mixture of Geman and Guidospeak.
>>>Say fuck in Hungarian.
>>>Guy says, "You Hungarian? So am I! What can I do you for!"
>>>Everyone suddenly starts speaking Hungarian.
>>>Entire fucking market is gypo half-breeds posing to be Italians.
>>>MUH GERMAN QUALITY CONTROL!
>>>MUH ITALIAN PDO CONTROL!

Food was actually good though.

Also, unhappily Italy is now also Niggerland. Why don't you fuckheads sink the negor arcs?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypc314c5W3E

I was in Italy last April and I remember ordering cappuccino in Galleria di Milano at 10 AM. Nobody really gave a shit

Britbong lecturing us on salame.

What a great day

Io non parlo pasta nigger and I'm working from memory. I asked all these stupid questions at one point in the relationship apart from peel your fruits and condiments. Can't remember what's wrong with saying pizza margharita, though.

Italian american here

I feel like i should be included in this discussion even though the only italian thing I know are pitzels and these

>internet spreads misinformations as usual
>"WAHH FUKIN TERRONI"

Fuck off retard.

Italian coffee "culture" is pure autism. Norwegians drink way more coffee than Italians, coffee is much more important to Norwegian culture, it is much easier to find gourmet coffee in Oslo than pretty much anywhere in the world and we don't have this sort of autism. Drink cappuchino whenever you want.

Italian Brazilian here. We are not autistic about food, we are food.

true. We don't have fettuccine alfredo here, and restaurants don't usually serve spaghetti with meatballs, but they'll make it for you if you ask
false
It is not an italian habit, we usually drink milk or coffee + croissant or fruit in the morning, but nobody cares if you eat eggs instead
Cappuccino should be drunk in the morning. It simply doesn't make sense to drink it in the afternoon
Nobody calls it "peperoni pizza" here, so it makes sense that you know how it's spelled in italian. "Peperoni" in italian is something very different from salami, so it's for your own good to know the difference.
False
If by salad dressing you mean the fat disgusting fat sauces americans put on their salads, then yes
false
There's no rule about this, although out of common sense I would tend to agree with it
false

It's margherita (which means Margaret)
Margharita sounds tropical

Idiot we make cheese with that.

Now I'm gonna visit all households in my fucking town and I can 100% guarantee nobody drinks a glass of milk at lunch or dinner.

We just don't do that.

I'm left handed and got shit for it when we were drinking. And the underside of the bottle thing was a big no-no.

It's my understanding that Neapolitans have a ton of weird shit going on, though.

>From Naples if it has any bearing
So she's a Zulu.

We invented caffe americano

>mfw an italian-american corrects my Italian pronunciation with his bastardized Neapolitan dialect
>mfw he doesnt even know it's a dialect

I can barely understand a conversation. Fuck spelling in it. It's a beautiful language, but everyone in the house is always fucking shouting it and the only one that's not autistic about how I speak it is her father. I speak Spanish and it messes me up constantly.

I will say that I had some of the best food of my life in Capri though.

yeah it's a neapolitan thing but only extremely autistic and superstitious people care about it

>coffee
>drinking the drink of literal non-countries and militarily incompetent oliveniggers when you could be drinking the beverage empires were forged and destroyed to bring you

Lot of fucking plebs in this thread.

When I was in Pisa a bud and I took 10 minutes to drink expresso and the cafe owner yelled at us. Us Canadians are the slowest coffee drinkers out there with our 24oz extra large Tims triple triples.

>I can 100% guarantee nobody drinks a glass of milk at lunch or dinner
You are missing out then

>It's my understanding that Neapolitans have a ton of weird shit going on, though.
For example:
>Camorra
>A language nobody understands
>Brainless worship of idols (no God, just "Saints" and "relics")
>allergic to law abidance, to the point of ignoring their personal safety (no headgear when on mopes)
>compulsive muggers and scammers
>poor hygiene
>they idea the way they act is the only *right* way of doing things
>they idea all of their beliefs are universally entertained and are representative of the country
>leeching healthcare with fake disabilities and injuries
>living in dirt because Camorra manages all the garbage collection sites and uses them as a negotiation tool to bend the State to their will

When people got pissed at you in europe, did you claim you were american? dont lie.

>took 10 minutes to drink expresso
how the fuck does it take 10 minutes to drink an espresso? It's literally just a sip of coffee ffs

I am sure somebody does... but it cannot be widespread.

not even neapolitan but all of this is wrong. I wish padaniggers would stop being so butthurt about the fact that they get routinely cucked by BTC

>So she's a Zulu.
No idea what this means, but curious. I'm always happy to fuck with them by learning offensive shit. Called her dad a scunizo (sp?) after I came back from Naples and everyone laughed like hell.

>implying I cannot sit down and have a chat over a coffee

>brainless worship of idols
are you implying that northern italians are not catholics?