What do your wives cook you for dinner?

What do your wives cook you for dinner?

Pic related is "wifey material" in the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U5GP-o6K3IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that boiled chicken legs with macaroni and cheese and creamed corn?

How can people live like that?

carbs, protein, and veggies.

Perfect meal!

Even I can cook better. And I am retarded.

That looks like something that exits my stomach, not something that enters it

i feel sorry for whoever had to eat that.

>italians shit out chicken legs

I am the biggest chicken lover in the world and I have never seen a piece of chicken that looks so utterly rancid, that colour is utterly revolting

fucking yanks

He meant vomiting, not shitting. Dumb kiwi.

I blame white women for their laziness and white men for actually being okay with this

>italians swallow whole legs of chicken and vomit them out later
doesn't have the same ring to it desu

Of course a kiwi can't understand.

Holy shit that looks ugly

>That raw-looking chicken
>That bile-like mac and cheese

>What do your wives cook you for dinner?
Something like that for me.

That's not really cooking but at least it's edible.

All the more reason to get a bf

what the fuck is that

All the more reason to get a bf

We eat out every meal. I actually dont know a woman who can cook. I have 3 sisters none of whom can cook (their families also eat out every meal) and my fiance also cannot cook. We used to have a weekly meal at my grandmothers but since no one can cook anymore we just go eat at Applebees

Do you understand why our lives are horrible now Sup Forums?

the STATE of italian digestive systems

> ice cream sauce chicken legs
Hmmm, lecker!

My gf made Flodekartofler yesterday. Similar to pic related.

>DickMonger
ah yes fantastic some solid #wifeymaterial right there

American women are the shit of the shit, absolute fucking trash.

This. Women in america dont cook. My wife plays vidya and just hates taking the time when we have a ton of restaurants around us

Thank god we had the 'housewife schools' here. Atleast most people here know how to cook healthy food here. Although it can be bland.

wtf is that shit

In am3rica we cut all that because we have standardized testing and people teach students how to pass the tests

Speak for yourselves. What shit state are you from?
Do you think other countries don't have standardized testing?

Alright, here's cooking.

Alabama. Dont try to pretend white american women cook

I know some chinks who live in Cali that don't cook either.

Yes they do in New jersey. Not everyone has a redneck mother and sisters m8.

none of the women in my family can cook for shit. they put zero effort into their meals and have no creativity. my mom or sister would make something like OPs pic and be like OMG it's so good.

Honestly why cook when you can just eat out?

American really is a cultureless mega mall of rootless mutts...

I would assume rednecks to be the one who actually cook as opposed to university-standardised californian hipsters more focused on virtue signalling on twitter

Some people enjoy cooking, it's cheaper too.

Not really maby some rednecks in Louisiana, but rednecks in general eat frozen food or just fast food. Also hipsters like cooking or at least pretending to be cooking because it's trendy and healthier

Умм, кoтлeтки для мyжикa, чтoбы cхpyмкaл ypчa мaянeзикoм пoд вoдoчкy.

Are these piss takes these tweets or are they serious?

This is right. There is an old iron cooking set my great granmother had that just sits somewhere becausw no one mnows how to use it. My mom used to just bool chicken and cover it in ketchup

>poor people
not even once

>hipsters like cooking because it's trendy and healthier
I'd think they just like going to their organic gluten-free body positive free range bagel shoppes

>Cooking is trendy and hipster

I am talking about organic gluten free cooking and food preping and all those other trends not cooking in general.

Meant to quote

Health***
Money
Privacy
Choice
Dignity / Self-reliance

All foreign concepts an Am*rican of course, but those are the reasons.

> Foreign concepts
You know what else is a foreign concept in america? Being genocided by mobs of Africans. Enjoy your land while you have it

>cooking your own food like a normal human being is considered hipster
how did that nation put a man on moon is beyond me

this post made me laugh really hard

Read this

food preping is considered hipster?
how the fuck do you cook? you buy everthing peeled and cut?

Here's another typical Russian meal for you.

Food prepping is not what you are thinking about m8.
youtu.be/U5GP-o6K3IQ

Terrible. Wheres the sauce? Why so little meat? Whats that green shit? Why no fries?

still
how the fuck preping your food in advance is considered hipter? holy fuck you people

>>>>

It's a fucking trend m8. Did your mother used to cook only once a week?

Its soyboy shit. In america there are liberal avtivites and conservative activites.
Lib shit: Starbucks, organic food, vegetarianism, peace bullshit, bicycling,atheism, abortions
Conservative: Hunting, MMA, having families,God, joining the military, lovibg america

yeah, she made one big pot of soup for the entire week and during weekends she cooked us new meals like kotlets, pierogi etc

i get what you're trying to say. you are referring to the trend where try hard fags brag about cooking one meal to last throughout the entire week. take pictures of said meal to post on their social media. then likely at the end of the week throw out ten meals worth of food because they ate out all week. don't worry bruh, i got you.

>Why so little meat?
That's my wife's photos, she doesn't eat that much. I know you're being sarcastic, but I'll explain anyway. Green shit is a dill and pickled cucumbers. She doesn't eat carbs, so no sauce and fries.
Here, take some fresh solyanka.

Is every American in this thread pretending to be retarded?

>pretending

Brainlet nation

Nah you just pic your side and go with it. I havent spoken to a lib in years but will act like I am going to hit people on bikes with my car because i like scaring liberals

That's one of the gayest things I've ever read lol

It's an acquired skill, masked by the fact that you can't tell who is retarded and who is pretending at this point. It's best if you think us all the same because ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Then dont ride a bicycle like a liberal faggot. In america riding a bicycle in a red state is a great way to get ran over because everyone suspects anyone on a bike voted for Obama

lol what the fuck are you talking about

I spoke too soon lol. This is the gayest thing now

Riding a bicycle is a far left exercise. Only children and communists ride bicycles and to top it off they act like they belong on the road.
Cars are for responsible conservative Americans

Learn how to cook you fucking manchild. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with some people?

>I am gonna spend hours cooking when I can just grab some food from a drive thru
Time has value as well

Your time will be reduced by a large degree when you die from obesity and heart complications you disgusting pig.

for research purpouses, what the fuck is that meat?

>you call that veggies
>hardly no fiber

enjoy hemorrhoids from straining

>how did that nation put a man on moon is beyond me
Because it wasn't "Americans" who achieved it alone. The fleeing European scientists/ German defectors/ Nazi contributed heavily to American aerospace innovation

is this olive soup?

looks like something trump would eat

maybe not every week, but yeah, I usually cook enough to last me for a few days because it saves time

Severely undercooked chicken.

It's not a nation, it's a bunch of people from all over the world larping as country

that's pathetc , and you guys are lazy niggers, including your lazy wives. My gf is a feminist who also started with the bullshit "i cant cook" meme. Until I I convince her to learn

It really isnt that fucking hard to cook man, like put shit on a pan and wait for it to cook and not burn , like an 8 year old can do it.

I dont understand this fucking meme

>undercooked
that's fucking raw, not even remotly cooked

What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop acting like a MAGApede you retarded underaged autist.

But what are those dots? Why does the chinken's skin look so odd? What do you do in your farms?

D-don't laugh at me. My life is hard enough already.

nice, love me some balls with unidentified yellow substance as well

That's some weird ass seasoning mostly black pepper you silly goose.

Cringe

No, it's not. I always use black pepper and I can assure you that's not it. Besides, boiled chicken is disgusting, I would only boil it to make chicken soup. I always fry chicken.

lol. they do look like balls

>I dont understand this fucking meme
Delayed gratification is unironically rare these days.

there is nothing wrong with riding bike

What the fuck is that yellow goo the corn is sitting in? Do they not know how to make fucking corn?

I started cooking as a child tbqh. I loved to make omelettes and fried eggs for breakfast during hollidays.