>>86405060

America is just too popular too ignore. I'm not surprised that people want to act like us and buy our shit. But don't be disappointed about it.

I know someone deeply obsessed who wishes to join the marines and the such.
Epic greek comedy.

How is playing jazz being an ameriboo

The US Marines? ok, now that's fucking weird. People should that guys ass out Bmabd bring him back to reality. watches too many American movies and video games

"Probably should knock that guy's ass out and bring him back to reality"
sorry for the shit typo. still early and I'm tired as fuck

I don't care enough but it's sad because he is a great dude otherwise and a lot of people me included mess with him for being a yankee.

Is there absolutely anything worse than american wanna-bes?
Actually being American.

>Australian
>Thinking he's any better than America
sit the fuck down, America lite.

I would say european wannabes are even worse.

Y'know, those self-hating Americans that fetishise europe and act "above" other americans because they have zero pride in their homeland. They refuse to admit that Europe has any flaws (although you guys are an extremely great continent I will admit)

fuck off you guys are just america but somehow even more culturally deprived and degenerate

I met one in Amsterdam. He first tells me that they are from Canada and in the same sentence he mentions that they are actually American but are "ashamed" of their country. Good thing i'm not allowed to have guns because i would fucking shoot him.

pic related. They look like this.

People who say that they identify as Canadian because they're above America have never been to Canada 99% of the time. Living in a Canada-America border city, Canadian culture isn't much different than America, even if you go up as far as the Northwest territories. It's not like Canada is this safe haven of white Anglo European culture, they're literally just a bigger America with less people.

>America lite

Don't compliment him after he insults you

Nothing wrong with being a dixieboo

dios mio...

He is a yankieboo/radical unionist.

I honestly love it

>they're literally just a bigger America with less people

and no jobs. Like you took michigan and made it a country.

Nothing wrong with Ameriboos. America is an amazing country with a very unique culture that has developed my melding the backgrounds of many different groups of people. I can see why people like it so much

By the way americans I'm going to have to kindly ask you to vacate this thread.