I hate and love Russia simultaneously. Why?

I hate and love Russia simultaneously. Why?

>I hate
Because of communism
>love
T-I-G-E-R-S

You love Russia because they have hot sluts
You hate Russia because they want your clay

same, but only opposite

fuck off pooftah

dont be so angry bratishka ;3

Vodka, beautiful women and snow. Russia is a great country.

Nie jesteÅ› moim bratem.

That's harsh.

fuck off not me

pscheka kurwa bleyd

Just imagine her.
Being your pet.
meow meow user
Won't you feed me?

Fuck off with your clay

>hate
Because you fear them for historical reasons
>love
Because you have the same post-communist nationalist anti-"degeneracy" pro-authoritarian Sup Forums mentality as Russia

Cuz u a dumb polak

At leadt they properly hate this retard infested shithole with no mixed feelings

>hate
Partitions + communism. Also, we fear them.
>love
Russians are cool people, if you can set aside historical and political differences.
Post-communist mentality is degenerate itself. Although, it is the different kind of degeneracy than you have.

Absolute tsundere

>I love
Because they have HIV and are Putin is the greatest Mosque builder in Europe and Russia's history
>hate
Because they are Russian primitives who have a slave-mentality and their oligarchs piss on them.

same

Russia had a hard life

>hate
Russia is a corrupt militaristic oligarchy and must be neutralized as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee peace as long as Russia exists and possesses nuclear weapons.
>love
I fucking don't.

Why Sup Forums so triggered about Moscow Mosque? All religious are same brainwashing crap, no matter orthodox or muslim.

Because it ruins the image a lot of people here (mostly Sup Forumslacks) had in their minds of Russia being a bastion of traditional values and white nationalism.

You mean Russians hate Poland or what?