Hey, morons, tell me

...how is the 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, nukes and battleships?

Ask yourself how the Vietnam War went.

Or Afghanistan, or Iraq.

>you could lose
>so just give up

How did euros become so cucked

Here's the superedit for you.

tl;dr version is "tanks jets nukes and battleships cannot enforce a police state"

Of all of those things, tanks are the best suited to it, and they're still a terrible choice

Faggot bait poster.

>if you cant win dont even try
norway logic

Yes, because the government will totally roll a tank up to your suburbian house, or your middle of nowhere shack, or your apartment building. They will definitely use missiles in highly populated cities and towns. Mhm hm

You use it to shoot the people who know how to maintain the tanks, jets, and battleships, and the people who know the codes for the nukes.
Not that I'm advocating that. This is all a hypothetical, full-on civil war scenario. It wouldn't accomplish anything to do that right now.
Thanks for posting that, I can't be fucked explaining it every time.

>he doesn't know what an insurgency is

>people with inferior technology never win wars

>he thinks all military and police would turn against the general populace and not defect en masse like in Syria

>he's a complete retard faggot who will hopefully get killed by a death squad some day

Well it's easy. The place where they fix up, refuel, make and fire, all our jets nukes, tanks and battleships (battleships, KEK this ain't the 1920ies) are within striking distance for American citizens.

really makes you think, guess ill just give up my rights and spread my butt cheeks.

Daily reminder that this troll/shill slides the board every single day with this thread yet the newfags still take the bait

Because after the most of the military defected to the rebel's side the only people left to fight against them would be the faggy no gunz liberals.

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN
THIS FUCKING THREAD FROM FUCKING NORWAYYY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed. I'm turning in my chink SKS later today and I'll just let the robber take whatever he wants.

You post this thread every day. You are the worst kind of scum. Leave this board.

Just a reminer that thanks to gun control South America isn't a cluster of multiple uruguay sized countries(and I really hate that).

30,000 cave dwellers in the desert using 30 year old equipment are giving us a hard time. How do you think the army would fair agains the entire state of Texas?

sage

What is the point in nuking land you want to obtain?

>americans deny they lost vietnam, iraq and afghanistan
>except when it comes to the 2nd amend

really made me think

We actually want guns so we can protect ourselves from the niggers. Our soldiers would never bomb us. We don't live in Europe.

Now, hurry up and bin all of your plastic butter knives. Ahmed has some shoes for you to polish.

You can't have a government without citizens.

>thinks America is one person
maybe you should try thinking more, retard

if the US nuked it's own population the entire world would declare war on it, probably the same thing for tanks, drones, jets and battleships.

>Canadians have literally never fought in a war by themselves, only when supporting British or American forces.
How fucking irrelevant do you feel?

Wtf I hate the 2nd amendment now

List of countries that subjugated their population with extreme military force and were not impacted by international influence or intervention:

Wtf I hate norway now

Sage

This thread is spam, sage and ignore

you will be wishing you had a 2nd when the shitskin hordes come for your family's heads....

its not even that. its the fact we have had this conversation so many times we have MULTIPLE screenshots and graphs and so many other things that whether you agree or not, the thread is basically going to be just those things posted again and again til people again get bored.

R8/h8

And this

i see nothing wrong here. if you actually enjoy the firearms then shoot whatever you want.

even if were talking hunting nothings wrong with that selection.

if were going full derp and talking a combat scenario all i can think is you might need a better semi-auto in a standard, popular, rifle caliber.

This

>the government WILL bomb you
>so there's no point in being able to defend yourself!

Typical cuck logic.

>The neutron bomb becomes a thing

protection? faggot
it's for killing police

>It's this fucking thread, AGAIN, from the same Norwegian faggot.

Like fucking clockwork, I swear.

>implying more than 50% of the entire US military wouldn't defect

Just for you, faggot.

America already fought Britain with the aid of France and Spain, If there was a revolution what makes them think that Russia or the USA's enemies wouldn't fund it.

>how are your fighter jets going to confiscate my guns?

Its like an ancap/lolbertarian thread all over again.

>battleships

lmao

Has the image been dropping in quality or was it always like this?

This is a fucking slide thread. Don't let them bury the real HAPPENING OF THE DAY.

blowing you up retard

>the military will listen to the government order to kill US citizens

hahahahahahahahahahah you'll be the first to die once you make that order, faggot. I dare you. I fucking dare you, there's not enough ATF and bribed off agents to enact what you want. You'll habve a dozen hunters for every cuck you achieve. Bring it. Destroy your charade. I welcome the fires you will burn in. I will dance on the corpses of your famiily, your friends, your associates.

You will know the true power of the white man, the unending bound of our vengeance. You will beg for mercy and get none.

I am one of the multitude. I did not believe this 5 years ago. You created me. You created your own destruction. I welcome this future. I welcome your suffering.