Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups#Classification
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl1xmkVOyRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reddit

you know that's actually an interesting way to look at it.
+1 really made me think

>Christfags will attempt to defend this

>Better teach them early

>Which one was it?

Except the bible does make mention of other gods, somewhere in Exodus it states that "the demon gods of egypt shall be cast away", it means that while there are other gods that other people worship, our God is the one true God

Mr. Blachford, you are quite wrong in supposing that the Christian and the Muslim deny each other's miracles.

No religion that thinks itself true, bothers about the miracles of another religion.
I deny the doctrines of that religion, I deny it's morals.

but i would never think it is worthwhile to deny it's signs and wonders. And why not? because these have always been thought possible, because the general existence of a world of spirits and of strange magical powers is a part of the common sense of mankind.

The pharisees did not dispute the miracles of Christ, they said that they were worked by devilry.

The Roman world did not deny the possibility that Christ was a god. It was far too enlightened for that. What matters about a religion is not whether it can work marvels like any ragged Indian conjurer, but whether it holds the true philosophy of the universe. The Romans, as I have said, were quite willing to accept that Christ was a god, but they deny that he was THE God. The highest truth of the cosmos. And this is the only point worth discussing about Christanity.

>dinosaurs are extinct because they couldn't fit on Noah's Ark
Citation fucking needed sir

>le atheism gets to claim every scientific achievement ever made
kek

>dude science lmao!
>fuck spirituality and morals and shieet
>SCIENCE!!! *holds up vibrator*

A Christian discovered penicillin.
Atheists built the atom bomb.

Really makes you think

one completely disregards the supernatural and another doesnt, thats the difference, not just a difference of 1 god
to say that the supernatural doesnt exist at all is a pretty fucking big claim

fucking stupid

When this is what atheism really looks like

zeus pic stolen from age of mythology. they used a picture from a fucking early 2000s video game lol

They probably only know who Ra is from AoM too.

ey but that game was badass bro

Besides, I dismiss all other gods because Jesus Christ is Lord

How does that relate to why you dismiss the risen Christ?

game was fire, i used to fuck around and cheat after completing the campaign

I dont dismiss them i only call them demons

Atheism...

...Christianity

Haha butthurt religious muricans

It could be said that many of these things were indeed prayed for. I'm sure plenty of people prayed for the moon landing to succeed and prayed for polio to be cured, it's not like God needs to descend on a cloud from the sky to cure polio, all he has to do is allow for the vaccine to be created.

So yes I thank God for all those things and I also thank the people on Earth who were moved by God to accomplish them.

a wise leaf

>atheishits get btfo
>>heh s-stay m-mad you stupid C-Christians
lol ok

>atheism

>muh website wars

Sad!

pol is majority atheist (or "agnostic" memes)

Have they stoped teaching science in US schools? That catholic guy didnt make his discoveries bcz of his religion but when he steped out of it. He even told the pope not to use his findings for religious purposes since they werent religious but scientific.

The countries with the least electricity and scientific progress are also the most religious ones. There are countries in Africa with +99 % religiosity that still live in a preindustrial society.

Try again religious butthurt and try use facts this time. ^^

see >a god appeared out of nothing
God is without beginning and without end

>let me tell you what you believe

>inb4 "omg u just change ur god to fit ur argument ugh christians r so dumb like lol"

>REEEEEEEEEEEE I'M NOT MAD BUTTHURT ATHIESTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is you right now, nigger.

This is wrong on so many levels but it's hard to quickly explain why because for one it depends on knowing why God can only be absolutely simple. Two, there are only so many religious traditions:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups#Classification
Three, there are only so many religions that proselytize, meaning that their god or gods apparently don't care enough about you to want you to believe in them, so presumably they can be ignored.

>Atheists admit they are a religion.

>they think jesus came before noah

>for every truth, there are 10,000 lies
it doesn't take a genius to figure this out

Funny how these same people believe in egalitarianism, a much more dillysuonal religion than Christianity. I can prove the genders and races aren't equal. Yet they still believe it and based societal changing policies on it.

Let me boil this argument down for you, mathematically-challenged autists.

>logician believes that 1+1 equals 2, and does not equal 3 or 4, or 5, or even 6, not 7 nor 8, 9, 10 or 11.
>autist believes that 1+1 does not equal anything at all
>autist believes that since the logician rejects the many alternative truth claims 1+1=3, 1+1=4, 1+1=5, etc. he is very well justified in going one further and saying that 1+1 doesn't equal 2 either. In fact it doesn't equal anything at all.
>autism intensifies

I sincerely hope you continue using this argument, because it makes you look like a complete idiot.

What are you even trying to say?

No they do not, are you retarded? That pic simple say atheists discard one more religion than everyone else.

No, I am a chemistry major

The Priest, Father Georges Lemaitre told the Pope do not mix science and religion because science has nothing to do with religion and religion has nothing to do with science

They do not conflict they do not support each other
they are separate

But what baffles me is that because a priest scientist Who is a member of the Society of Jesus invented a theory, atheists get the to claim it as a scientific victory over religion

I never claimed Fr Lemaitre, S.J. discovered what he discovered because of religion you faggot Swedish cuck
But I failed to understand what Fr. Lemaitre discovery has to do with religion and atheism

Calmer than you are dude

>^^
Bend over

The meme argument in OPs pic is that a valid reason for rejecting a truth claim is that someone else rejects other truth claims.

It's like opening all but one drawer in a kitchen and then concluding that since none of the drawers you opened had the cutlery you were looking for, that logically proves that the cutlery can't be in the final drawer either.

>1+1=god
>believing in god is as logical as math
>god and math are abstract human inventions
flag doesn't surprise me

You are literary using the "god of the gap" argument. Science cant answer a thing so we need religion until the point when science actually can answer it and then you religious dumbfucks just move to another thing that science havent been able to prove yet and on and on we go until there are no more gaps.

Atheism means "no gods" and scientific discoveries like this is made in the absent of a divine power thus atheism. No god involved = atheism.
We can explain why the sun rise in the morning without a god carry it across the sky with a naturalistic explanation, the earth orbit the sun and create what can be seen as a rising sun in the morning.

Welcome to the 21st century bronze age-boy.

That was mi exact thought rading your post

reading*

Why can't the universe be without beginning and without end? Perhaps there were things before the big bang.

also, fpbp

>WE NEED TO REVIVE WESTERN IDEALS
>but nah fuck religion who needs it lmao

Which one do you want to go back to?

I am not using the God of the gaps

I admonish my Brothers and sisters when I hear them using the God of the gaps
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl1xmkVOyRw

now do the part where some jew convinces her at 18 white people are the cause of all suffering

it's all the same god

That is contradictory

Jesus said I am THE way, THE truth and THE light, no one comes to the father EXCEPT THROUGH ME