DUTERTE LAUNCHES ATTACK ON CHINA

>‘It will be bloody’: Duterte’s warning to China if it attacks the Philippines in festering sea dispute

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte signals he is prepared to adopt a confrontational approach in the South China Sea dispute.

>“I guarantee to them, if you are the ones who enter here, it will be bloody and we will not give it to them easily. It will be the bones of our soldiers and even my own.” - Rodrigo Duterte

scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2008509/it-will-be-bloody-dutertes-warning-china-if-it-attacks

The absolute MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=china&country2=philippines&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ahDHwYWg8E
archive.is/roKqq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=china&country2=philippines&Submit=COMPARE

My money on chinks

bad move.

china will be mad

>Philipines against china
>Japan joins them
>Sk joins them
>Taiwan, Singapur, and Hong Kong loyalists join them
>cambodia joins them
>Austrlia would most likely pussy out cause of their nanny state

Its gonna be fun

Strongmen for weak people

Wow Chinese are a bunch of cunts. holy cow.

All you need is 10,000 good men

BASED

rest in peace phillippins

>ME SUPERPOWER island nigger nation that relies 100% on being able to scream and cry for help from daddy USA

Please do not spread such false information. It can be very problematic for many of us.

This.

>it will be the bones of our soldiers and even my own
leaves out the probable 200k american soldier deaths

The moment south korea openly declares shit on China North korea is going to go crazy with their gorillion nukes. Sk will remain neutral as long as it can

Were not still at first strike.

>North Korea is just a proxy for china to troll the world

>USA has the Philippines

It makes sense

wtf I love Duterte now

Do you guys think US have a hidden nuke somewhere in our islands? It seems odd.

Not on the islands but they can be considered "hidden"

Why did he say this? Google is giving me nothing

I thought it was just a meme.

WAT

I think it's a w40k reference
>''Give me but a thousand men who are crazy enough to want to conquer hell and we will do it!''

It's a crazy idea but what IF North Korea unleash the first strike?

They already did a couple of times right?

McArthur loved the philippine and they loved him. if he would have ask them train and fight china they would have been glad to.. sheeiit he coulda made himself king of the the philippine.

CAN'T MUERTE THE DUTERTE.

I mean their navy are shits compare to Jap's navy or South Korea's but since they're China's lapdog, maybe they will do something really crazy just because their China told them to do?

They're rather focused on pissing of s.kor and US right now

Lmao why would we declare war on one of our largest trading partners?

Why does Duterte (a Philipine) has like, the most spanish name ever? (Rodrigo)

shhhiiiet this man is absolutely insane.

Having a spanish name/surname is common here. My surname is Dela Cruz.

Former Spanish colony. Don't you have schools in Argentina?

>He doesn't know about daddy little adventures in Asia

why does user (a south american) have like, a spanish name?

Yeah but on a jewish education system so you know how it is for us goys...

that never fails to make me laugh

Mi apellido es Reyes

this.
i think it's kind of funny how SK fears NK

About time this shit get's shooped with du30 and bato

Me too, far cousin

So, what does Sup Forums generally think of our lord and savior, President DutDut?

its in our interest to back the Philippines

WTF ?
I Like Phillippines now.

I love Filipinos. They're fucking based. Duterte is the most based of them all.

He was going to ally with China yesterday against the UN.

Events move quickly with Duterte at the helm.

He is a crazy mofo… entertaining though

japan joins
implying the japanese people will allow that
sk join them
>implying they will risk a war with china knowing nk will launch nukes at souel
taiwan,singapur,hongkong
>armies
australia
>not their job

b.a.s.e.d.

I'm jelly, with someone like Duterte we're gonna conquer again what's our rightful clay-hellas a.k.a. yunanistan

>" it will be bloody and we will not give it to them easily. It will be the bones of our soldiers and even my own.” - Rodrigo Duterte
sounds more like a suicide note

Right approach. China doesn't want to start a war.

I wonder what his overall goal is?

Delievered

China on suicide watch.

Guns, Gold, and Glory

Is this the beginning of World War III: Asian Edition?

South China Sea Fleet alone can annihilate the combined South East Asia navy. Japs have East/Yellow/Bo Sea Fleet to worry about.

It all depends if the Muricans will join the war. If not, a sure victory for China, if they do, a landslide victory for the allied forces

Dude US would join in as well. We have a shit-ton of warships that are being sent over there constantly.

US + japan should be enough to take them out.

Filipino = Master Race

You can bet that a fight between the Philippines and China will have us handing them quite a bit of military hardware. Or we'd do it through a proxy, he'll I'm pretty sure Taiwan and everyone around would chip in on their own.

It'd be an interesting low level proxy war. Mostly air to air and naval conflict like we haven't seen in a long time.

Wait...what? WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU?

best korea op

Duarte's approach to foreign policy: "fuck literally everyone"

Chinkland has such shit Navy that they'd most likely lose hard in an invasion of Flipland

>If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha
>If you meet your father, kill your father
>Only rule your nation as is
>Not bound to anything

We would love a good non-nuclear war against China. PRC would get ass raped, and then the politburo would all be mass executed in a revolution once the masses in China realize the government is nothing more than a paper tiger.

Kingdom shall rise against kingdom.

The Japanese whaling fleet could probably take out the Chink navy.

"If your kingdom rises, your enemies win."

DON'T POST IT!

No we have naval / marine bases there, but our nuclear subs do run refueling missions there and we perform joint training with the flip marines.

Philippines is our allies. There's a reason why Kerry recently visited the the island. It's 90% public relations, but the other is another regular day of intel swap. We are assisting you guys in clearing out "druggies" with arms and training. Duterte is pretty based, but his "death squad" the media is entrenched in is actually a cover for our US SOCOM operators. We're cleaning house taking out a few insurgent groups here and there, going unnoticed. This will just make the TPP alliance much easier.

Play some Arma 3 Apex, you'll get the idea

Good, im tired of desert hit and run warfare.
Ukraine was kind of interesting with the whole urban, sub-urban low stuff but my internal misanthropic /k/ spectator wants some 'naval/air command' tier shit now.

Crashing this plane...

So what's Sup Forums list of BASED politicians?

Jungle warfare is best warfare.

Make Philippines great

Eradicate drugs, corruption and most of the crime
End internal conflicts
Make it safer all around
Make it more economically prosperous
Solve traffic problems
Discipline
Probably make it cleaner too

Full fill all these things and Flipland will be a great country to live in

Chinks are shit when it comes to war against anyone except their own people

youtube.com/watch?v=2ahDHwYWg8E

Not gonna argue with that.

>Daily reminder that in a military conflict when one of the sides is ten times stronger or more then the other, their chance of victory has historically been only 70%.

>A billionaire Chinese bureaucrat who never saw war against a literal Filipino warlord who was in charge of illegal death squads and personally executed many people.

I want to see this so badly. Its going to be like Vietnam again but china being USA and jungle asians being jungle asians.

are nige has no aspirations for political office

i'm not sure who should replace him though

IT AINT ME

>Make a contested amphibious landing into Manila
> hell, anywhere in PI. Whole country is overpopulated
>D-Day transitions right into Stalingrad, plus Fallujah-tier paramilitaries and civilians in the crossfire
>"It Ain't Me" starts playing

Phillipines is a meme country with no military.

The star will gorge itself on clay

you realize that a giant chinese empire already tried to conquer vietnam and got fucked up right?

Do you still have your town rapist?

Flag looks like Andorra to me, goy.

>American education

>yfw he watches Eastwood & Bronson

archive.is/roKqq

“If I were a policeman and you killed my son, could I measure (my) anger by just (ending) about 200 lives? Even the Americans taught us it’s good. Charles Bronson. (Was that in) ‘Death Wish?’” the President said...

“What was the movie about? He was a cop. He was a vigilante just like Clint Eastwood,” he added. “They are the mirrors of life. They mirror the lives of everybody.”

“I do not believe (in) the crusading justice. It’s far different,” the President said. “He (Dirty Harry) has his own duty… Mine is larger. I have to protect a country.”

“He is simply appalled and he has pity for the fellow Americans who died needlessly in the hands of (criminals). They are law-abiding citizens. They do not carry (guns) because they obey the law and yet they are waylaid. They are killed for nothing,” he said.

“The mirror of life is portrayed before us. That’s what I’m saying,” he said. “(But just what) I’ve been telling everybody, you cannot build a nation over the bones of your citizens.”

He said the concept of “wanted, dead or alive” was not introduced by Philippine authorities, but by “the cowboy marshals of the United States.”

“When we copied it, we are bad. But they are good. They never made an apology for teaching us the words ‘shoot-to-kill’ and ‘reward.’ We got it from the movies and they sometimes use it against terrorists,”

“We only follow the Americans, but now we are the evil ones. (If) the Americans use it, why can’t I use it? They taught us English to understand words so I understand it to be this way.”

Be cool if WW3 happens in Asia not Europe and I get to sit back and watch.

Concerning current leaders (PMs or Presidents)

>TOP TIER
Duterte

>HIGH TIER
Putin, Assad

>MID TIER
Abe

>LOW TIER (still high compared to all the other shill leaders in the world, just low in this list of based leaders)
Rouhani (he's good but still treads carefully like a pussy. Not an absolute madman like Duterte.)

When Trump becomes POTUS, I imagine he'll start at the low tier, similar to Rouhani. Good agenda and some power to move towards it, but still treading carefully. It's up to him if he moves up tiers.

Pic clearly not related.

we'll be dragged into this m8.

>WW3
>WORLD WAR
>WORLD

>only on one continent

Pick one.

As an Amerifag living in Mindinao he's pretty based!

I regard flips as not human. He is your one saving grace.

Hows the prostitute pussy treating you