youtube.com/watch?v=fOzeDELrIZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What have you done? Only got blocked by "imam" Tawhidi on twitter

hello is this reddit?

yes /s
upvote me

sent reddit gold to your account :)

who will win ?

I just got this message. I have no idea who it is. What does it say?

Probably one of those Irani visa hunters.

Who is this?

whatever you do, dont chat with a random number. especially if it comes from india or the middle east.

You have one chance convert to Islam pay tax or die

Why not?

That number has called me before. In the other end it was a fucking parrot.

I won't send anything in return, I just want to know what he is saying.

Nice meme.

They practise sorcery that shit's dangerous

they find a way to hack you. idk how it works exactly cause im an utter moran when it comes to this stuff, but one time i got a call from afghanistan and it was 5 minutes of silence, then after that my phone just shut off. i had to go send it to a repair shop to get it fixed. it was weird as fuck, made me a bit paranoid.

Use google translate, that's probably the best you will get as there's only one Irani diaspora here occasionally but that might be a larper too.

Do send her something back tho.

Technologically impossible.

>0935
It's an Irancell number.
he says:
My greeting to man of the men, soltan ali ba maraam(it's a farsi word i can't translate-it's means something like gentle or trustable)
He probably wanted to send it to his friend but he sent it to wrong number.
You are not Ali, right?

>Technologically impossible

I thought so too, but it happened. It's what made me so paranoid I couldn't really figure out an explanation to what happened. But my phone is back and working now anyway.

Thanks. I am not Ali. It still doesn't make sense that it was a parrot in the other end last time he called.

Take me to Iran you heretic shi3a

To gay sandniggers living in MENA countries: seriously, what is it like?

They probably live in the closer and profit from the fact that MENA men are very tactile with eachother

Your mobile number starts with 9... right? He probably got the wrong number.
Irancell is cheapest kind of simcards in Iran, many children,retards,rural people use Irancell, this shit happens all the time.
Try blocking him, he probably tries to calling and messaging you again and again until you answer him.
>Do send her
>her
It's a man.

My number starts with 4 and my country code is +47. Is safe to pick up the phone next time he calls? He's not bothering me yet.

1) I hope you realise that people who call themselves gay on this site are just being ironic

2)why are you talking to yourself

>It's a man.
Why?

I think it's safe, nobody can hack you with calling you.
Because no girl talks like that.

>2)why are you talking to yourself
I'm not. we're not the same poster.

I think hamam makes moccans gay.
>scrub my hairy back and ass with oil soap pls
it's homosexual conditionning but thankfully the french cultural hygienic neglect has spared me from this

Just lost 77 houres of my life, i'm thinking of suicide

SAY SOMETHING NICE TO ME /MENA/!!!!!!!1111

oh please yes, ignore the survival instinct and go all the way down

everybody post very sad music to push him to an hero
youtube.com/watch?v=rlWRiZo7T4I

Thanks. Is it normal in Iran to hand over your phone to your parrot?

GO NOOB GO
youtube.com/watch?v=JuYCMunvQDE

What??? No.

just do it man... this life is not worht living..man
youtube.com/watch?v=wK7GSARUs_Q

France can be nice sometimes I guess

>Just lost 77 houres of my life

On what?

of fucking your mom nonstop

lost my Assassins Creed saves

my mom's dead :))

>Asassins Meme
>gayming

edgy

No seriously, who even plays asassin's creed anymore. that game series died, i dont know anyone who plays it anymore.

>my mom's dead :))
Did she hijack a plane?

Origins is great

This Assassin's Creed is fucking gay. The only good one was the I. II had okay gameplay. That is it.

>not liking the Ezio trilogy
Fucking poos

>that game series died
like your mom

mom jokes and Sup Forums shit ? really ? this thread is a disgrace

fuck you guys

>muh fight le evil templars
>muh greek gods
>muh eden
>muh totally no obvious rehashes
Yea, na, fuck off, casual scum

meh, too predictable but i still loled. 4/10

no it was dieabeetus (get??!?!?!?!?!)

>no it was dieabeetus
L-like for real?

Is there someone educated enough to give some recommendations for books on Afghan history?

>le contrarian edgelord

lel okay, enjoy your sub-par piece of shit.

this is anime website shut up and go

>tfw you will never know what is to be live in a country where you share you language, culture, religion, history with all the other countries of the region
>tfw you can never just go to another country and feel at home
>tfw you will know never know what it's like snag a qt wife who gels well with your family even though she's from another country
>all you have is Pakistan where you can't go any way because they hate pajeets
Why the fuck couldn't ISIS cut me head off?

Is the Kashmiri here?

I don't think so, it's just good old Punjabi me

What games are you playing ? what are you looking forward this year?

>fortnite
>mount & blade ii bannerlord

What do you mean by this? Don't you live in a region that is mostly Punjabi where people speak Punjabi and live in a Punjabi culture?

You missed the point. India is pretty isolated in terms of culture and religion unlike the Middle East where all countries have an Arab identity

Why does Yasmine Hamdan make such good music?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lrEZCPYr0U

Ah, misread your first sentence, I get your point now. Are there punjabi muslims in India or are they all in Pakistan?

How is this even considered music ?

noob

There are a few but the vast majority is in Pakistan

What about you?

>Bannerlord
>RDR II
>News about Cyberpunk at E3
>Griftlands

Atheist Jatt

I'm sorry she isn't trilling hysterically, ululating and wailing like a banshee, screaming allah akbar, and singing about destroying the West.

Not a true Arab song, is it?

Some marketplace in Baghdad will explode.

Closet atheist or are Penjabi indians fine with atheism?

Anything you can't dance to it doesn't count as music.
Can you dance to this song ?

I can lose myself in the music.

Some devout, baptised Sikh families might have an issue with that, but most don't care as long as you don't smoke.

Here's real music for you youtube.com/watch?v=wpg8jBFaj3c

>as long as you don't smoke
What? Is smoking a strict interdiction in Sikhism? Also are you guys lighter or darker than Kashmiris in terms of physical features?

youtube.com/watch?v=fOzeDELrIZI

To add, my parents aren't that religious anyway. In fact while the rural populace, which is the majority of the Punjabi population, takes great pride in Sikh history, culture and religion, doesn't exactly do anything overtly religious activities in there regular lives.

A very strong one. People might confront you if you are a turbaned guy smoking a cigarette in the open in Punjab. Of course there are Sikhs who smoke but they are living out of Punjab. Rural Sikhs used to smoke hookah but that practice has died down.

Sikhs come in all colours because they are composed of a variety of socio ethnc groups. Kashmiri Sikhs (Punjabi immigrants to Kashmir) are the lightest, while Sikhs from untouchable communities are nigger tier.

Jatts comprise the majority of Sikhs and most look like pic related.

Kashmiri Sikh

Damn Kashmiris are clear as hell

Christ dude, nobody fucking cares about your shallow understanding of hurgablurkawzkusdandaikis or whatever nuance of scatophiliac jungleniggers you're polluting the thread with, stop crossthreading with the shit that got your home cesspit banned in the first place you mentally defective shitwipe.

Where does the myth of white berbers came from? Kabyles are indistinguishable ethnically from Algerian arabs.

I wonder how trigerring it is for Muslims to know that Sikhism actually defines who a good Muslim is as well as if establish a new religion wasn't enough.

>It is difficult to be called a Muslim; if one is truly a Muslim, then he may be called one.
>First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.
>Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.
>As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.
>And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim

Are you sure you guys are desi? You look more persian or arap than desi desu.

The Jatt people are considered Indo-Scythians who came to India around 3CE and thus were not integrated into the caste system. (not the same as being an outcast).

So, in Punjab Jatt is the highest caste. In the south neighbour, Haryana, he is equal to the Rajput. In the more southern Rajasthan, he is lower than the Rajput.

Of course, we might have some Iranic blood due to all that Afghan rape

Punjabis look more desi than Kashmiris, Kashmiris look more Persian than anything else

Ok but why do you say that to this morrocan fag?

No reason, I just find it interesting that Sikhism has a lot to say about Islam

Yeah, kashmiris look way too light than the average south indian, that's why i asked.

India has a whole bunch of ethnic groups

No, they only have Indians

The woman in this picture is the lightest Jatts get

homosexual jewish bankrolled pro immigration propaganda

>On les appelle à tort "Arabes"
>Ils sont Berbères
>Implying Berber isn't appeller à tort

Im aware of that, the indians and other central asians who work with me in this country constantly tell me about their politics and stuff. they also told me about the caste system, im personally not a big fan of the caste system but i mean if it brings results in your country then that's good.

>i mean if it brings results in your country
It is unanimously considered the single most disastrous thing that turned India into a shithole except by extreme right wingh Hindpoo retards