Is there any political reason to use this shit in europe?

Is there any political reason to use this shit in europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Gah8FnYSypk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is that?

What do you mean?

Political reason to use a car?

This shit

Manual gearshift

what a clutch?

SHART IN MART

>This shit
Yeah, its the gas pedal.

Its useful if you want to move from point a to point b in a timely fashion.

I still don't get it. You mean the gas pedal extension?

That's not the clutch.

Clutch is on left side nobb

In Europe you press this 3rd switch and it relays a message to the traffic administration office that you will go faster than the speed limit. It unlocks your car so you can travel faster than the legal limit.

You will later have to fill out a report on why you had to do so. Pretty sure you can get in a lot of trouble for using this when there is no emergency. I've heard of fines upwards of $10,000 or even jail time.

Not sure what the fine is but

Everyone that knows how to drive manual knows how to drive automatic. It's not the case the other way around.

Plus, it's cheaper.

The clutch is on the left, I'm talking about that thing on the gas pedal

>Clutch is on left side nobb
He is from bongland, everything is on the wrong side.

Is this for manlets to reach the pedals?

Clutch is on the left in UK too.

not in my car it isn't you retard

what, americans don't have gas pedals?

It's an old meme, for whatever reason people think automatic clutch technology is the same in 2016 as it was in the 70's.

Semi-automatic and automatic clutch is the only thing you need in 2016.

You should get one too, nobody in merrica will be able to hijack your car

Maybe having more precision when giving gas? Never saw an extension though, but most of the cars here have the gas pedal bigger than the other two anyway.

That's the gas pedal retard. If you're talking about that search extension, it's to make heel-toe technique easier. Google it.

Its just to make thing more comfy. If you're a woman or a manlet you can now rest your heel on the floor while driving.

Look at the physical shapes of the pedals dumdum. Have you ever even driven a car?

>they are fags who can't drive cars with manual transmission
If you can't drive with manual transmission you are a cuck and nu-male

Looks like it helps bridge the gap between the brake and the gas so you can swap easier.

Oh I thought he was speaking about the three pedals.

Shart

kek

>implying I can drive

Fucking auto correct. I meant pedal. It's so you can brake and blip the throttle so you can downshift without letting go of the brake.

Good attempt, but your shitposting level is still too low.

Plowing trough a group of publicly praying dune coons comes to mind immediately.

there is a whole lot of extra chromosomes ITT

>learning to drive so your face, address, and phone number is now in the governments phone book
>not a cuck

Have fun being arrested Nu-Male while I get comfy rides from Uber

this
It's just a performance peice to improve your maneuverability on the pedals when racing

I'm sure you can drive shlong up your ass

>comfy rides from Uber
>sitting on shit stained seats and providing Ahmed with a living

>Automatic transmission
>knows how to drive a car
pick one

Utter bellend

>op posts a shitty sparco pedal extension that looks like a brake pad bent in half
>people argue over viability of manual gearboxes and muslims

never change

Only women and old people drive automatics here. Really make one ponder.

>Have fun driving wherever you want at anytime you want while I use an FBI certified tracking device so I can be driven by a smelly indian

Daily reminder americans wouldn't be able to drive manual shift if their lives depended on it.

>flag
>use two automatic pedals

imblying i don't DD a 6 speed corvette B^| try again chimp

>do you even rev-match?

Most of Europe's drivers are on the countryside or suburbs. They don't have hoards of city drivers who would be pressing the clutch every time they stop in traffic.

Stop being salty and get out of the cage, Sup Forums.

Though, I like this.

That reminds me that I still have to finish Initial D.

>first america automated the transmission
>now they automated the driver

I feel bad for you t b h. You seem to totally miss the point about the joy of driving and operating a machine with skill and finesse. At least you get the thrill of accelerating quickly in a straight line. But there's much to it than that.

If God wanted us to use manual transmission, we'd have three hands

hey i have that bike

mine is red

lel for most of us, our second car and motorcycle are manual, Joao. Now how about you get on that community moped of yours and go steal some bread for your family of 10 who all hope to drive a manual instead of a single stroke 50cc some day.

Roads tend not to run in straight lines because of the geography and the fact settlements were built before cars. Therefore manual gear shifting is more fuel efficient and more flexible for the road conditions.

>Semi-automatic and automatic clutch is the only thing you need in 2016.

Not having an assault clutch...

Automatic transmissions are subject to a speed tax because they improve performance.

Very few people drive autos here, even in the cities. Manual is just the norm.

>for must of us, our second car and motorcycle are manual

Stop lying you nigger, unless you are 35 years old, you are not taught how to drive manual in most places in the U.S

Also

>Implying I don't drive a manual shift aryan-certified volkswagen beetle, just like hitler would've wanted

>updating your license details

Sure, you may end up in court every couple of years. Worth it.

>single stroke

hurr

Europe's population is more urban than the USA's you dunce.

Clutch control in traffic is fun

we call it "tradition"

hahahahahaha

SHART

Good taste. I'm not going down without owning at least a few of those single cylinder dual-sports. Tried a DR800 a while ago and it was great. Lots of good going around about the honda's as well, probably much more manoeuvrable than the dr big.

Here, have another one

What car do you drive?

His clutch is probably on the "A" button.

best motard coming through

that's what us aussies call an abbo theft preventer

Haha must be, what backwards company would put the accelerator on the left?

If you can't operate a manual with 2 hands you should probably find the quickest way to meet god

THE CLUTCH IS EVEN ON THE WRONG SIDE
OH MY GOD MY SIDES

I don't think any company ever has.

However I do know of some companies and individuals that modify cars for paraplegics and mongs to fit hand controls so his clutch may also be on the steering wheel.

That seems likely kek

Bringing the bantz.

its on the left side for me and my car is australian spec same as UK

Looks fun, but also pretty damn small. Is that just the picture's effect ? As long as you can wrench on it yourself, should be fun. Probably doesn't sound bad either with that exhaust.

I actually liked the DR800 for being rather tall, comfy as fuck.

pedals can not be made from gasses, they must be solid in order to function

>It's an old meme
but it checks out

All memes aside modern transmissions are just as fuel efficient as manuals. In fact, they're often better because manual drivers can have some really bad habits (e.g. riding the clutch).

The only real reason to have a manual is for sport driving.

No, we have cars that drive themselves

sexeh

kek, listening to this right now

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Gah8FnYSypk

is that a 125cc? how fast do they go?

surely a 500 or 750 is more practical, for some reason

would love to learn biking

>there are faggot here that didn't learn manual

I learnt it just so I could immitate initial d gear shifts in my shitbox, but desu it's much more fun to drive manual regardless.

hachiroku?