When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months...

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

That's nice, dear.

>when someone mentions Sup Forums in the OP
You even trying?

pol will claim they never supported drumpf

the tears belong to me yank.

you are now beneath my boot and I AM THE NEW KING OF Sup Forums

Alright.

And the American people will descend upon you with firearms

Good luck cuck!

Sup Forums has already started to distance itself from him. He's sliding deeper into cuckservatism. He's behaving himself, he's apologizing for his actions, he's rolling back his immigration stance. By November, he'll be fucking Jeb-tier. Even if he wins, the man that Sup Forums supported will be long gone, replaced by a broken shell of a man who once thought the presidency would be fun but is now realizing just how much pressure is on his shoulders.

>A syrup nigger talking shit when he's never even seen a gun IRL.

I can't wait for the mass arrests of people agitating for "le civil war", it'll fucking great.

It'll be beautiful. It'll be like that Oregon Militia sideshow back in January. Those fags took over a bird sanctuary and thought they were such hot shit. They forgot their snacks, got laughed at and ignored, and then one of them actually got killed. The rest of them spent the night cracking under the pressure and livestreaming just what crazy, spineless pussies they were. It'll be the same with the Trump supporters in November. They'll bitch, they'll moan, most of them won't do anything, and the few who do will be marginalized and cut down, made into memes, not martyrs. They'll just become another reaction image in our folders.

This has got to be the gayest shit I've read in a while. What are you in high school? Please don't pursue writing as a career and cut back anime/vidya.

It'll make for a great HAPPENING thread on Sup Forums, though. Quality TV.

Oh look, this pasta again.
Why do you dumb fucking retards even reply to such obvious bait.

Kys.

>When Trump loses
Of course he's going to lose. Hillary was willing to cheat to be a geriatric communist to win the nomination. Obama cheated in both elections to win. The only reason Hillary is slated to win this time (unlike last time) is because she has the full backing of the Democrats this time, and no-one in government is more prepared and experienced in rigging elections than the Democrats. By the time Bush was out, they were at the top of their game.

Like you have?

A few.

>Muh "it's rigged" fallacy

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit you tell yourself so you don't have to admit that Trump just isn't fucking popular or viable. When Trump loses, it'll be fair and square. He's been digging his own fucking grave for weeks now, going after gold star families, flip-flopping like a stuttering retard on the whole Obama/ISIS thing, and now he's equivocating on his immigration policy. He never appealed to people before, and all this shit will do is alienate his current supporters, many of whom support him because they view him as only marginally better than Hillary, but that perception is currently being challenged by his recent behavior.

>gold star families

Huh... are you that faggot who called me a deluded spic because I told you BREXIT was going to win and you just kept saying you were collecting post to gloat over it losing?

Oh yeah, you are definitely that faggot.

I think you might have the wrong faggot. I don't recall calling anyone a deluded spic when I fought the good fight against the Brexit folly. If we met, I'm sure I would have called you something else. If I called you a deluded spic now, would that make you feel better?

Slide this thread

Saged

try again faggot.

She does not have the people.

He does.

I hope you get deported by the TrumpenReich.