>Did your parents teach you?
A little bit
>What do you often cook?
Instant noodles
>What are you cooking today?
Instant noodles

I live alone, so I cook for myself.
No, I'm pretty much self-taught.
Various casseroles, a lot of fried and baked fish, and soups of all kinds.
Chili and garlic creamy tomato soup with chicken.

yes you do, pic related
learn how to cook
link to the soup recipe?

I'm making kebab in oven and just made tatziki to it. Tomorrow i will make some pita bread with it. OwO

Yes
No, parents can't cook for shit.
Cauliflower leek and potato soup. I make it at least once a month.

I have midterms this week and a couple of projects to work on today. So probably some instant noodles with a vegetable and hardboiled egg.

I don't actually have a recipe, I just eyeball it. I just fry up onion, garlic and chili in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, add a bit of salt and pepper, then add chopped-up tomatoes and a bit of bouillon, let it simmer for 15-20 minutes while stirring now and then, then add cream, butter and various seasonings. Let that simmer some more while frying up chicken, dump it in, done. It's pretty tasty too.

Oh, forgot that I use a wand mixer to puree the tomatoes and shit after it's simmered the first time.

How do you make kebab?
>cauliflower and leek soup
Sounds bretty gud.
This sounds great! How many tomatoes do you add? Gonna have to try this.

Depends on the size of course, we don't get anywhere near the size tomatoes you guys get. I'd say... 4-5 fist-size tomatoes are about enough for a couple of good-sized bowls of soup. YMMV, of course.

Good to know, thanks man.

what about you OP, what do you like to cook?

A lot of different stuff. A lot of curry dishes, some MENA dishes, pernil, lots of different chicken dishes, borscht and other various soups...today I'm making Georgian Salad with walnut sauce. :3

sounds delicious

It's gonna be good. I got some fenugreek and marigold in the other day so I can start making Georgian recipes. Their food is heavenly.

yes but do you make BURGER?? :D :DD

i always screw up burger DDDDDDD-X

yes
learned from mum, professional chefs and by myself
fish and salad most of the time
creamy chicken ramen, because of all the stuff in the fridge some things are nearing the best before so i have no choice

Do i put pita breads in the oven or frying pan? t kebab pro

used to cook a fair bit
made a mean cheesecake but it's quite hard to dedicate myself to the longer to prepare meals nowadays that i'm busier

>Do you cook?
Yes.
A little, mostly internets.
>What do you often cook?
I'm ramenboo, so ramen. Also, asian cuisine in general.
French onion soup, best thing if you have hangover.

Microwave.

What are your favorite recipes?
Frying pan
Favorite ramen?

don't think i have favorites. i just try to keep it as fresh as possible (avoid processed foods like plague) and seasonal
in winter perhaps hungarian dishes passed down by mum or chilli. that's soul food
and tbf i really go about cooking with intuition rather than sticking to recipes

>and tbf i really go about cooking with intuition rather than sticking to recipes
Same. Once you have a basic recipe, set of flavors, etc. down it's a lot more fun to improvise.

I'm not a girl. only woman cook in the kitchen and prepare food for me

exactly. it's fun playing with food. also it might not be the case that you have all the ingredients readily at hand or you have awkward amounts or you're just a poorfag who has to work around something

I cook sometimes, but rarely nowadays because i work too much overtime.
My parents can't cook. Period. They can hardy make prefabricated food.
My favorites are probably pasta carbonara and omelettes. Easy to make but taste so good.
Today I warmed beef stroganov from yesterday. It didn't get that good, but I think it's because the vegetables are out of season and a bit tasteless. Usually taste better, especially the day after.

there is one thing i really love playing around with tho. pic rel. it's ultra easy mode cooking and you can pretty much flavour the sauce how ever you prefer

>Do you cook?
Yes
Yes, a lot
>What do you often cook?
Lots of different shit
I made ratatouille and sausages

I like to cook, my mom had a restaurant, she taught me.
It was kind of like a Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel restaurant, but with more fish.
I'm baking chicken tonight.

Yes
No
I take turns with my girlfriend
I'm going to grill a chicken if it doesn't rain
If it does rain I'll roast it instead

this way of thinking is such a joke. men have been harvesting and cooking food for millennia. men who can't cook are an abomination to the human race

>Do you cook?
Yes.
Yes in part.
>What do you often cook?
Food.
Don't know.

A bit, my sister got all the ancestral cooking knowledge from my mother. My mother and grandmother are/were amazing cooks and I want to keep that alive. A skilled man is also a sexy man, besides eating good food is allways fun.

Ps: I like to fry and put stuff into roman pots. Easier stuff

>roman pots
i'm googling it, but all i find is info about particle accelerators and ancient pottery. what is this german magic cooking technology you speak of?

nvm. found it.

It is a clay form or pot you put into an oven, nominally taken from the Romans. The older and more used they are they better they supposedly are due to all the stuff having sept into the clay. Amazing stuff.

>Not to be confused with pots the romans were stuffed in.

cool. here everyone uses oven pots made from cast iron. they are usually passed on generation to generation. mine is 4 generations old and really good for doing comfy meat + veggies + broth combos

Oh yeah, old cast iron stuff is hard to come by. We have some pans, luckily