These African countries are safer to live in than the USA and by extension a safer place for white south African...

These African countries are safer to live in than the USA and by extension a safer place for white south African refugees LOL

Murder rates aren't the only safety index crime rate is more improtant. Regular crimes happen much more than murder in any country. Nyc for example is safer than london and paris even tho it has a higher murder rate

>ahghghhg look at these shitholes that don't properly record their crimes
>so great, so safe...

I'd rather get robbed than murdered.

>Nyc for example is safer than london and paris even tho it has a higher murder rate
is it?

That line of thinking also applies to the USA once missing persons for more than 3 months eventually end up dead and never found, thus not apart of the murder rate.

>i-it's fake!!!

>Libya

entire list disregarded

The current Libya that is owned and ran by pirates/gangs and is practicing modern slavery

Did you even understand my post
pic related

Despite that it has a lower murder rate than the US kek

And it's still safer than mutterica. American society is sick.

la creatura...

Those aren't real stats. Rwanda, Liberia, and Equatorial Guinea are on there. A couple of these states still have cannibals. They are not running accurate books.

woohah
safetymurder rate

>AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH FAKE STATS FAKE STATS FAKE STATS!"!!!!!

>Libya has a smaller murder rate than us.
Yeah sure, whatever you say.

>its still safe even if you are more likely to be murdered

thats literally your argument tard

it is murder isn't the only concern for safety it's not even the first concern. People in general are concerned more from the more common crimes like theft and mugging.

Murder? What murder? He accidentally passed away. Yes we have flying machetes here in Libya

People interested in american safety are welcome here

haha holy shit youre dense. I dont understand how you dont understant that being killed is worse than being mugged? And yeah Im sure it is the first concern for any human being

people in general dont want to be killed

So you are saying that we should measure safety only by murder. And that a society with no murder but fenced houses and high walls and high number of theft, robberies, mugging and low trust is safe?
Btw I didn't imply that being killed is worse than being mugged, it's just less significant

American ghettos are worse than most African shitholes. People get murdered daily for wearing the wrong colored shirt in the wrong part of the neighborhood. Sheltered surbanites think their little safe-spaces represent the general American population.

No i agree with you there , that should also be taken into account but do you have proof that theres more theft in these countries?

yeah and african american ghettos reposent the whole general population and ghettos are dying everywhere and getting also safer and numbers proves this