Wayne Lambright: Shut down Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=FGB65u3mhcM

What the fuck are we gonna do bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o8T_C5ucwog?t=26
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Published on Aug 23, 2016

>They sold it to a Japanese guy so that they could avoid American laws
This guy is so fucking retarded, lmao

Shut it down

Wayne's now on the "I'LL SUE YOU" part of his schizophrenia induced accidental trolling

youtu.be/o8T_C5ucwog?t=26

Shit we gotta stop all the bad things we do my fellow 4channers

ok thx dad/wayne

cant slight the lambright

is lambright an actual schizo

Yes, don't feed his delusions.

>United Starts

Can someone redpill me on the dox that got dropped about Wayne Lambright showing up drunk to a family event in 2012 and masturbating his nephew?

Is it real or was it a global illuminati conspiracy (building 7) to prevent Wayne Lambright (a hobo living inside a small plastic dome) from securing presidency?

Wayne Lambright is a delusional and mentally ill man, who now wishes to wage war against Sup Forums and Sup Forums because we didn't back him or vote for him as a presidential candidate. Not even kidding. This guy belongs in a psych ward.

MAGA

Lmfao, wtf?! Is this for real?!

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about this guy. But now that I've watched a few of his videos, I can totally see something like that happening.

Why the fuck isn't /k/ on 4plebs?

No. He's just narcissistic.

He sounds like an old aspie.

wayne is butthurt we chased him out of here. he kept endlessly posting his own videos. what a faggot.

damn

sperg