Americans, how are race relations in your country really...

Americans, how are race relations in your country really? I've heard that they're at an all time low and the media seems pretty pessimistic about the whole deal. Do you feel good about the future?

they're not really a big deal, it's only the absurd shit academics and academia pushes people into believing are important

>all time low

I don't think they're any lower than, say, 1860, no.

“Race relations” are a meme that basically just mean “how much news about black people do white people see”.

It's exagerated. People don't say shit irl but on the internet everything explodes.

People don’t actually give a shit in real life

Why are 'race relations' always about white people and black people and no one ever talks about asians or hispanics in that context?

Sup Forums is actually very representative of how 15-30-year old white American feel right now.

How does that make you feel?

>white American

*white American men

Very important distinction. White American women voted Trump but they're still nowhere as racist as their husbands.

>Sup Forums is actually very representative of how 15-30-year old white American feel right now.

I don't think that's true.

a bit worried but i made this thread to see how grounded in reality all the internet rhetoric is
i even see normal americans on social media accuse whole races of doing things (not to say it doesn't happen here, but to a lesser extent). it paints a very dysfunctional picture and i'm just wondering if the effects of this divide are going to get worse and worse

honestly i think people are a lot nicer in reality. the media is well media trying to stir shit up but for the most part i think most people are rational and get get along despite differences.

Haven't noticed any changes.
t. Californian

because black people are the one with the problem

Blacks are the ones rioting every time one of them gets killed by a cop during an armed robbery
Hispanics just live like everyone else

No one gives a shit IRL, at least where I live

have hispanic tensions not arisen because of the whole crackdown on illegal immigrants trump brought in or do hispanics naturalise as american citizens quite easily?

>Sup Forums
>white
lmao

pro tip: any post disparaging nonwhite race x except nonwhite race y is almost always made by y. they all are a fucking cancer and need to be shot

No, CHI's will tell you Hispanics integrate nicely and are "based". They're nit considering 1/3 people in prison are hispanic

what exactly about living in a multiracial society as an american disturbs you?

>have hispanic tensions not arisen because of the whole crackdown on illegal immigrants trump brought in
Yes but they don't riot about it. People aren't getting into fights in the town square since most of the state (California) is sympathetic
>or do hispanics naturalise as american citizens quite easily?
Not really. They're still poor and live in neighborhoods surrounded by other Mexicans.

I'm white, inbred Sup Forumstard
Not hating everyone for not being the same race as me doesn't mean I'm a beaner

wh*Tes are scum

the fact that there isn't a single instance when the addition of another race has ever benefited the community. the most you can hope for is complete assimilation and to break even. 99.9999999% they make the area worse off than it was before

I am a white guy married to a black woman and its fine here.
The only real racists in america are poor dumb white trash that thinks they are entitled to a job based on their skin color. They hate minoritites because they are failures and instead of blaming thenselves they lash out at imagined boogeymen. Skin color is all they have to be proud of

fuck off it has nothing to do with genetics, only behavior. classists like you make me sick since your kind have no idea what it's like to live among the minorities you dickride so much

> a wild cletus appears
Its ok man you will get that factory job any day now assuming the evil mexicans dont take yer jerb.
Fucking hick

i live in Santa Clarita CA. look up the median and get back to me fag

>the fact that there isn't a single instance when the addition of another race has ever benefited the community. the most you can hope for is complete assimilation and to break even. 99.9999999% they make the area worse off than it was before
>fuck off it has nothing to do with genetics, only behavior. classists like you make me sick since your kind have no idea what it's like to live among the minorities you dickride so much
>i live in Santa Clarita CA. look up the median and get back to me fag

Classists are the only thing worse than racists.

kys bourgeois pos

Sure you do. This is why we need more diversity in voters: So we can drown out dumb fucks like you with progressive hispanic votes.
Enjoy that mass baby boomer die off because with them goes your white majority ands a white man I cant wait

Lol so /leftypol/ is really here.

>tfw white guy dating a Latina since college
>live in one of the richest cities in all of America
>extremely classist

in your wet dreams paco. I'll make sure to kick over the next mexican flower stand on the street just for you

Nothibg classist about it . poor whites are worthless people

It's still iffy. I personally think it'll get really bad but for now it's not teetering on the brim like people make it out to be

Are race relations really all that low or are we just seeing a problem that was hidden until now?

I am white as a lily but that doesnt mean I cant enjoy watching the morons in rural areas get smashed flat.
Btw its already over:Minorities are now the majority of births and every songle human born here is automatically a citizen regardless if their parents were illegal.
Cry more bitch boy

It's not /leftypol/, it's regular Sup Forums that's desperately trying to co-opt leftist language because he thinks it makes him sound more subversive.

Probably just the shit that's been under the surface

it's like that because of fucking retards like you and your jew worshipping family. fucking traitors go suck a nigger dick

>it's like that because of fucking retards like you and your jew worshipping family. fucking traitors go suck a nigger dick
Why do you think he would think that's a bad idea? Why the fuck are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with whiteness? And why do you even care? You'll die a virgin and you won't have any kids.

He's full of shit. White births already it number non white both one year into Trump's presidency

Lmao stay mad faggot. America is a nation of immigrants and just because ypu deadbeat dad cant get a job making $30 hr at some faftory is no reason for me to care. I dont owe you shit. Get an education and a real job.

this is actually a pretty decent example of what i see quite commonly, albeit not as verbose
is it mainly down to economic/housing reasons? there's some of that here too

Nope. That study is a totlalie and got there by counting arabs and mixed race babies from white women as a white birth.
Its total bullshit. White millenial birth rate is 1.2 where as blacks are at 2 2 and hispanics at 3.1

>"WE NEED TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE!"
>spends all day jacking off to hentai

White supremacists are invariably dumd and have no job skills. They feel entitlted to a certain standard of living and feel middle and upper class whites owe them. They basically want gov handoyts and welfare but refuse to leave their dead small toens or get an education
White supremacists is code word for welfare bum

There hasn't been any progress in the last 15 years, for sure. I'm pretty convinced racism (from both sides) will be a thing for as long as we have separate races here. Politicians love to stoke those divisions and people themselves love to resort to basic race identity. Maybe those of us who think a post-racial world is possible are the ones with delusions.

It's like height, weight, wealth, a marker that people identify you by.

ITT: various forms of mutts flinging shit at each other

Everyone will give you a different answer depending on where they live. A lot of people have zero exposure to races other than their own except maybe at work.

Mixed race kids aren't even counted as white on censuses and Arabs aren't a big part of the population here

Not a mutt but my kids will be half Mexican mutts

already told you where I'm from. guaranteed to be better off than you, except here in CA you're swamped with spics wherever you go. i know what I'm talking about, you're spouting reddit-tier faggotry that has no basis in the real world

As long as it doesn't become chicano cancer everything is fine

Ahhh but if it a white woman giving birth than it is a white birth.
For instance my white friend brandy has a kid with her husband Mariano. Under your study that is a white birth

I've been to Santa Clarita
How does it manage to be a suburban shithole with a high median income?
Is this the power of SoCal?

mother. fucking. spics. fucking shit you're slow

I seriously doubt that. Anyone from an educated and moneyed area doesnt hate minorities. Have fun getting angrier and angrier as the nation turns more brown.
At a minimum you will have mixed race grandkids

>Sup Forums
>white americans

>Anyone from an educated and moneyed area doesnt hate minorities
couldn't this cause major issues in the event of a large financial crash?

Aside from one random retard here and there in the street giving me shit for being mexican and trump deporting latinos and nothing wrong with being white speech, not much. Mostly felt like dealing with a wanna be gangster in high school than real racism.

I'd say the 1920's was pretty bad.

Nah we willjsut let the rural areas rot. They dont matter as most farming is done by massive corporarions. The idea of a small farner in a rural area feeding people is a myth. Most rural areas are just drug filled shitholes with no jobs

Im glad to see this thread is dominated by rational discourse

That is what you get when you get a flood of poor people. Just look at the irish back then. They where pretty much the mexicans of the ye old times.

Are the Spics why you're a virgin?

well it is Sup Forums but i was hoping to get a more balanced view by asking a direct and sincere question rather than spamming goblino memes
it is a large country i suppose so experiences will vary immensely from place to place.

>the media seems pretty pessimistic about the whole deal

The media is the problem.
They follow the busloads of Soros professional protesters around trying to make it seems like there's some major grassroots problem going on.

they're the reason why I'm not actually, but that's beside the point

There is a grassroots problem, to the extend they make it out to be?it is debatable.

why would you have kids that are less intelligent than you?

>i live in Santa Clarita CA

yea listen to the chink, if you want a smart kid, go asian, the math and science racial traits are too good to pass up.

My girlfriend got a 570 SAT Math score

The western media is all about clickbaiting and shitflinging nowadays.
A bit like Sup Forums.

if you didn't get at least a 1500 on your combined math and english SAT I don't know what to tell you, you're basically a nigger at that point

>people are now D&D characters

>the media seems pretty pessimistic about the whole deal
Vast majority of media outlets in the US are for-profit entities that generate revenue by selling advertising space/airtime. They must seize and keep consumers' attention on their media long enough for the advertising to have effect. Always take this into account when evaluating their interpretation of events.

I fucked up my calculation since I took the writing and just divided her score by 3 instead of two
I remember her getting a mid 1500
I got 1570

nice, that's what I like to see, comrade

Also, people who took the ACT should be gassed

because it's usually black who whines about muh race muh oppression in 2018 anno domini, and they usually involve whites in it

other races are not pussy boys and don't give a fuck most of the time, especially chinese

that seems like a difficult problem to solve. anything the government does would seem politically motivated or at worst outright censorship, and i'm doubtful that many americans would support a TV licence for publicly funded news that tries to be impartial rather than work for profit (yes the BBC has problems but i would take it over your television media any day of the week)

>Trump gets elected solely on anti immigration policies

Jee, I wonder.

i was under the assumption that bringing back jobs to the rust belt was also a major factor, as well as being a protest vote to the establishment
i'd be interested to see research into the main reasons people voted the way they did though

You are correct.also older whites and rural ones are terrified they will be a minority which makes sense when you consider how they treated blacks and hispanics. They deserve to be replaced

No its still counted as mixed race and that's not white

No look at the wordibg: White birthsnit white infants. Why is that? Well because if you count infants you get 51% minorities but if you count white women giving birth you get 51% white.
This study waa done for the purposes of shoring up support for trump with white supremacists since it give illusion America will be a white majoroty nation again thanks to trump. It isnt true and nothing can halt these demographic changes

Post racial worlds are an ultra progressive meme and depoct a completely misunderstanding of population growth and assimilation.

worse than a mutt, he is - may peron forgive me fornutterin this word - an anglo

City kid needs a reality check

Um but that's wrong swetsie

Its funny. Sup Forums tends to focus a lot on black people when their biggest enemy is their fellow white american. As one can see between these two

I don't think it's all that bad really. Most identity politics have been blown out of proportion by left wing media with and their over representation in 'journalism'. The average American doesn't give a shit.

My Sup Forums-tier cousin called me a "racetraitor cuck" in those exact words

Upper and middle.class people dont care about race. Only popr whites do because skin color is all they have. Ultimately they just want handouts and for everyone to restructure the economy to benefit them.
Luckily ost if these people are older and will die soon so the problem will work itself out

>T. Pablo

Americam culture is an exaggeration of yours in the 1700s

Whereas anglo culture was exclusionary and refused to assimilate foreigners even if they were naturalized, american culture bareñy regards them as human

Tgere's a voice in the brain of every mutt telling them than anyone who doesn't look like them can't be one of them