COCKS NOT GLOCKS

UT Austin student groups are handing out thousands of dildos to students as they arrive to protest legal concealed carry on campus.

Thoughts?

twitter.com/cocksnotglocks

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/video/new-iphone-geared-towards-college-aged-girls-comes-30769
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like some 'groups' of students seem to like it a little too much

Has there even been any incidents linked with concealed carry at UT or is this just a bunch of liberal pansies complaining about nothing as usual?

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

>be terrorist
>have gun
>carry in pocket
>everyone thinks its a dildo
>profit

What's this supposed to demonstrate?

do liberals ever make any sense?

How fucking stupid liberals are i guess?

>implying people on this board wouldn't turn up for free dildos

seen a lot of gay shit on here over the years and pretty sure at least half of posters on here a sexual degenerates

Degeneracy

You americans are fucking insane

sad thing is all of these dildo wielding degenerates will be the first ones to run and hide behind the upstanding American citizen with a concealed weapon if a shooting occurs.

if i was trapped in a room with these useful idiots it would be a real struggle to not kick them out of the room into the halls

Oh dildo, what is your wisdom?
>fuck logic and stats
Ok dildo

This is vile. They should be physically removed from the campus.

I though Texas was supposed to be the bastion of white supremacy.

Looks like just a bunch of homosexual males collecting the free rubber penises.

this

Austin is one of the gayest populated cities in America. It's a liberal shit stain of a place to go to.

why not both

Not Austin

The campus carry in Texas is concealed only. You CAN open carry, but not on school premises. So this little protest misses the mark in a bunch of ways.

Any one that's a part of that protest could be carrying, and none of the retards around them would know the difference. That makes it doubly hilarious.

I sincerely hope some tranny with a penis phobia gets triggered to shit at them.

Liberal fascination with cock

I would definitely show up just for the free dildo. You never know when you meet a chick and she likes to get freaky. Also, if I cum too quick I like to jam em up with a big fake cock

I would but I'd still carry.

If they want to deny me my free dildo I'll accuse them of homophobia.

She needs to put on a demonstration

>Thoughts?
the dildo sellers are probably really happy right now

>Go to class
>Have my CCW on me too
>Get a free dildo to boot

Life is good.

My thoughts?

The left seems to only be able to think of Dildo's in response to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

Oh we don't like the Bundy standoff? SHIP THEM DILDOS

Oh we don't like Guns? GIVE THEM DILDOS.

Austin is where all the numales from California move to. It will be the first place to be cleansed on the Day of the Rope.

That is a reasonable response adressing the Issue at hand in an adequate way and is certain to solve the problem :^)

the funny thing is /k/ would actually appreciate the dildos...

Yes, handing out dildos will surely convince people that carrying guns is wrong.

Just bring along your Sexual Assault Rifles, they can't complain.

Austin thinks this will shock the rest of the state around them, it will not.

Their parents failed them, that's what.

literally could have picked anything.

rubber ducks?
stuffed animal?
baseball?

no lets use a rubber dick

>dat cracked screen on a 700€ phone

Why can't these spastic millennials take care of their shit? I literally never shattered the screen of my smartphones, I had an iphone 4, iphone 6 and iphone 6s and never ever dropped them. Why do so many people fuck up their phones? This annoys me more than the goddamn dildos.

>our best and brightest

Why do college libcucks always go for the 13 year old tier sexual shock value approach to make all of their social justice points? What do dildos have to do with concealed carry?

I would start a campus wide dildo war. Split the campus into teams and just smack the shit out of the other team with dildos.

It'd be hilarious, plus their protest would backfire since there's more dildo violence than there is gun violence. They try and get guns banned, but only end up getting dildos banned

>getting cucked by plastic

Why do theyalways resort to sex as a form of "protest"? How is this even making a point? Lefties confirmed primitive animals

I like how you faggots blame everything on CA.

Our state's full of niggers? DAMNIT, CALIFORNIA!

Our state's full of Mexicans? HOW DARE YOU, CALIFORNIA!

Our state's full of faggots? MUST BE ALL THOSE CALIFORNIANS!

You'd think CA would be empty by now with all the supposed people that have moved to Texas lmao Face it, Texas is rapidly becoming a pile of shit, and it's because of Texans.

austinite here.

no one here cares except for the kids doing it: 100 spoiled brats who get their college paid for

it's getting embarrassing

the "educated" thing to do would have been to host an open debate or forum and respectively exchange points

But it's YOUR plastic, so that means it's fine.

But it's YOUR plastic, so it doesn't count.

Who's funding them? Which student group has tens of thousands to just throw away like that?

Ha! Would have been awkward if someone brought a glock to test the theory.

>take as many of their dildos as you want
>continue to support CC

>cheek rest isn't a nice pair of testicles
baka

doesn't this break like a dozen obscenity laws in texas?

Where did they get the money? What fucking idiot thought this was a good idea?

You're not CJ to be able to kill armed people with a purple dildo.

I have a question for any Texasfags on here. In Ontario the city of Toronto is a bastion of liberals and degeneracy, while the rest of the province is based. Is Austin the Toronto of Texas?

Someone on campus do this

They love their dilders

For them it's not a real political statement unless sex is involved somehow.

I suspect it comes from the fact that they are all nihilists who deal with it though hedonism. To get rammed full of cock is the only meaning they can find in their rather miserable lives.

u wot m8. You can carry a dildo around. There was that one penal code, but it was struck down years and years ago.

you know who

>Is Austin the Toronto of Texas?
Yes, it needs to be nuked.

Why no one shoot these degenerates?

I hope they all get HIV and die

It's not as bad as Dallas, but it's worse than Houston

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think a bag of cocks and dildoes did much to stop the Orlando shooter?

>penal code

Thanks for making me so mad I can't fap.

Is Houston the best major metropolitan area in Texas?

I know of at least 2 /k/ommandos who are going to be CC while collecting dildos.

>go to college
>become a whore

great

oh hey look women looking for attention for doing stupid shit.

A true alpha would stab a nu male to death with that dildo to show them that you could kill with that too.

>Dallas
>Being a literal hippy shithole
While I don't like Dallas, we haven't fallen to that level of degeneracy yet.

But hey, all those CCW guys get free dildos to shove up Mohammad's ass when they ventilate him. It's a win-win as far as I see.

>Take it and come

Modern women, ladies and gentlemen.

I guess it depends on your metric. I would rather kill myself than live in Houston, but it's probably better than Dallas or Austin in terms of politics.

Depends on what you're looking for.
Business? Yes
Food and music? No

Austin is where all the Cali faggots go to school

This is false

theonion.com/video/new-iphone-geared-towards-college-aged-girls-comes-30769

Is she there to protest or does she have other ideas?

What do they have against our guns specifically? Fucking cunts.

Is this being funded by a certain kike?

Okay, guess you can't expect any big city to be a pleasant place.

Mostly concerned about work, but I like food and music on the weekends too

>walk past them
>"hey want to protest campus carry? You get a free dildo!"
>"no thanks. I'm not some faggot"
>TRIGGERED.WEBM
God why can't this shit happen where I live. I almost wish I didn't live in such a based conservative state where faggots and lefties know their place. Almost...

this kind of shit can happen only in america

Great idea. It really makes sense.. and it rhymes

Brilliant.

A

Don't you have a parade to go to, Justin?

A mosin will get me more horny than a dildo ever could

only steers and queers come from Texas.

Underrated.

Eversince Texas became rich because of business practices, all of the faggots from cali have been immigrating to it, especially austin.

These pictures are making me very insecure. Is this how big real penises are? I've never thought that I had a small penis, but its shorter in length and MUCH thinner. I mean that purple one, can that even fit inside a woman?

You truly have no idea how bad the problem of California refugees is here.

>86421475

>testicular hypertrophy
body shaming

Someone really needs to nuke the US.

This is true.

Hustler and some local sex shops.

how many years have you waited to post that.