What is the most redpilled way to dress? I dress preppy because I am a 6'4 white male and I care about how I look...

What is the most redpilled way to dress? I dress preppy because I am a 6'4 white male and I care about how I look. I've been called the "Republican white male" because dress like this all the time and I've taken it as a compliment. The way i look triggers SJWs and niggers everytime they see me. Niggers don't even dare to mess with me because they know my parents are rich and well connected.

So Sup Forums, how do you dress?

a real man doesn't wear shorts, thats part of autismo /fa/shion

1950s casual.

Fedora all day

OP'S pic is why minorities think white people are beta.

>tshirt or tank top
>blue jeans
>work boots

Looking "nice" and looking "good" aren't the same thing

->Casual: Nice jeans, nice shoes, button down shirt, jacket optional

->Formal: Dress pants, dress shirt, jacket, tie

Be a fucking man and avoid numale fashion
Also, learn to part your hair like a man so people dont subconsciously treat you like a bitch

Right
Shorts are for children

> Dressing blue collar
Sorry friend, you can work construction and pretend to be tough all you want, but chicks don't dig poor high school diploma holders. They like the rich and educated

How can I dress nicely as a manlet as all cloths are slightly too big for me since I'm so small.

Will tailors fit more casual every day cloths?

>Sweatpants
>T-shirt
>Sandals

Jeans and a plain T-shirt. I work on a farm. I'll also wear a hat that says John Deere on it.

>Niggers don't even dare to mess with me because they know my parents are rich and well connected.

They don't mess with you because you're a faggot.

Just trust me, preppy is not a good look.

If you dress like this I assume you are whiny, self entitled faggot.

> Manlet
Just stop trying to impress the ladies and focus on your work/ academics. There is no hope of youre under 6'3. That's the best advice you can take

Lol and the manlets ctr cucks come in force. Do yourselves a favor and stop trying to reproduce

Lift, full that shit out.

Like Patrick "Check 'em" Dubsman

T.Tyrone

Keep dressing like uneducated piece of crap. Being a blue collar tells that you failed in life.

No one gives a shit about what some third world losers think about whites.

Kareem, you're needed in your cuck shed.

CTR? Fool, you advertise who you are with what you wear, and when you dress in button ups and khaki shirts with flip flops you make white people look weak. Embrace your masculinity.

If the shorts were the same but trousers, this is a good look

I dress like a mixture between a school shooter and a Syrian refugee.

This tbqh senpai.

I work in IT and not so much these days, but in the past you were LESS likely to get a job if you dressed too well because your fellow neckbeards wouldn't want to work with some stiff.

Not all jobs requiring knowledge and mental ability are suit and tie.

That look is pretty fucking gay, to be honest... Lose the shorts and faggot ass boat shoes... And put some goddamn socks on

I make white people look educated and at the apex of society. You dress like a nigger, get treated like a nigger. Seriously, if you're a white male and you dress in tank top and jeans might as well marry a nigress and assimilate into the nigger life

>6'3
You spend too much time on fit

>red-pilled fasion
you are seriously? today`s redpill clothes will be tomorrow blue-pill and reverse

>60% white
>black president

If you don't dress like a proper gentleman, you're not really a white person.

Deal with it.

>Manlet
>CTR

I'm 6'2. I wear my cowboy boots, or work boots, or Italian loafers along with jeans and t-shirt or a button up. You're a faggot with no taste and ever woman who looks at you knows you will rape her and not do any jail time cause your daddy is a lawyer. That's why you're a virgin.

Boring and lame real men wear suits all the time

>Wearing pants in 90+ degree weather
Yeah you can fuck off with that. Enjoy your heat stroke though

One thing niggers have going for them is they haven't forgotten their primal side. I bet you don't even lift.

>t. Construction yard grunt

But should be. That's what distinguishes us from third world losers.

I agree and I am not for Hillary

>not staying hydrated

Bad form user, your muscles and liver need water!

What is the most bluepilled way to dress and why is it
>Red plaid button up
>Skinny jeans
>Converse Chuck Taylors

>you're a virgin

We are not 14 anymore. Stop embarrassing thyself.

Like me

Anybody disputing this is a low test introvert

I get where you're coming from, but I think a lot of people, myself included, now associate a button shirt and jeans with the "Mitt Romney" conservative look. You want to look more relaxed than that.

>thyself

Pure cringe.

Nice strawman. You sound like the SJWs and Hillary cucks I offend just by looking at me. Keep working at that construction yard tho

go away

>somehow it became acceptable to dress like a grade-schooler who chose his own clothes for the first time

>using virginity as an argument on an image board
>using word 'cringe'

How's the life of an uneducated blue collar?

>A fucking gay collar shirt.
White men ought to dress like white men.

I just wear whatever's clean, is the right size and is suitable for a male to wear.

Pic unrelated.

>Just trust me, preppy is not a good look.

You keep telling yourself that. Faggot.

Buy boys clothes. Kids are fucking huge now most companies have lines of really nice dress clothing. My buddy who is a Manlet does that. Also black out the sizes or cut the tags off. He fucked a girl once and she saw his boys xl tag and laughed and told all her friends.

I'm a fucking lawyer you mongoloid. Enjoy your boating shoes in the middle of Omaha you absolute imbecile. Just because I repair my own house, fix my own car, and enjoy welding does not make me a construction worker. It makes me a responsible adult. Now go ask daddy for money.

You should never wear Long Sleeve shirts with Shorts. Idiot.

Wear a Ralph Lauren Polo instead and you wont look like a douche canoe

>wearing shorts
>wearing shoes without socks on

Pretty fagish if you ask me. But you will grow out of it eventually.

>not wearing a tracksuit
that's the real alpha

jeans
Tshirt or collared shirt depending on what I'm doing
Sneakers
I dunno. I don't dress like a trash man, but I don't feel like spending a lot of money on clothes that eventually won't fit me anymore. I've lost 20 lbs over the last year with another 15 to go. Once I hit my goal, Ill go buy some nice digs, but I'm rolling cheap and decent for now.

You wear the type of cloths that says 'my daddy is a lawyer, you can't arrest me'. Kek, go back to sailing your yacht fag.

lol u look lyk a faggut
and no one wants to see hairy legs, it's disgusting.

Dress rich. Libs hate rich

Listen, "tallfag", height doesn't matter as long as you're 5'9" and above, what matters is your shoulder to hip ratio, if your shoulders are wide and hips are narrow, then you have it better than 90% of the males.

Levis, short sleave button up shirts, sneakers. Basically every day

The irony is ironic. That dude looks like a fruit cake.

Poor detected.

>Irish fashion

True enough but OP looks like a pretentious dick. I guess I'm stuck with technology old Mitt'a style.

Wouldn't know I haven't had to do it since I got my law degree. But back in the day, it was pretty satisfactory to see something you built with your own two hands be completed. And it paid well enough

>I'm a fucking lawyer

Yea right you are, Tyrone.

How was the day at construction yard?

>You need to be rich to dress nicely

What type of retarded logic is this? Fuck, dressing 'preppy' is a lot less expensive then the average nigger's appetite for a single pair of air jordans. ASSUMING that the individual is money smart of course.

this has to be bait

>t.poor fag

Get rid of the shorts

Leave that shit for the gym

This is me.

Isn't it more sever to SHART in MART without a full pair of pants? The SHART that you made inside of the MART would travel visibly down your legs.

I don't get americans, but who does? Anyway, good look with the weight watchers program, OP, you balding obese fuck.

>mfw when I actually own a yacht.

Stay mad pleb

>wearing shorts above the knee
faggot

Funny, when I visited your little country a couple years ago not once did I meet someone as rude as you. But I suppose you're actually just a refugee, eh? Planning any attacks?

Based kraut

Too many faggots walking around in pink chubbies on my campus.

It is highly possible that Tyrone is indeed in law school. You think that affirmative action money isn't being spent so Yale and Harvard can meet their diversity quota?

"Preppy". Haven't heard that term since high school.
>underage beta faggot detected

That looks douchey

Look at those beta faces. This what I'm talking about. Only suffering makes you stronger and being rich makes you weak.

Like this.

Is she going to shart?

Fuck that, I'm not running around looking like a dirty nigger.

Is this what they call casual dadcore?

Anyway, go back to rebbit.

So like a faggot?

I suck dicks like yours for breakfast

like a complete normie

You probably wear black shoes with khakis and bright red ties.

This.

>all dem replies from trustfundbabies
kek, here I am thinking almost everyone on Sup Forums is blue collar proles

No, this is the true national dress of pol.

>not being a man among men

Kek, you're all so butt hurt all of a sudden, why? Did stating that you're preppy ensembles look shit hurt your egos? Kekekekekek go back to sucking daddies milk tit

I literally just wear sneakers, a form-fitting pair of khakis and long-sleeve shirt.