Stealing Chechen Wives

Hypothetically, how would one steal a Chechen woman?

Try start a Crusade?

Go to Chechnya with a helicopter
Steal one and fly away
Hope they don't shoot you down

buy a sex slave on the market, our ottoman friends will provide

Keep the ideas coming. I'll write all the good ones down.

Do you want to get killed or something?

put her in the trunk and go away
but i swear seven her brothers, father and seven uncles, brothers of mother and all their sons will lynch you personally later

Just get one with a Chechen father and a Russian mother. That's the sane option. The family won't give a shit about her and so won't kill you.

If I execute the plan correctly, I would not die.
The idea is that this should not happen, user. They should not be able to find me.
I see...

Just go to some shitty poor village in that geographic area and literally afford her family a decent amount of money, and offer her a life in the USA. Congratulations, you now have a slavic wife that knows 2 words in english.

The shit is that Chechens are fucking crazy

They'll take my money? I can pay them not to come find and kill me?
It's worth it.

I don't think going after women that come from ethnic groups that are known to be savage barbarians is a good idea. I mean, maybe the risk factor can be a big turn on, but I wouldn't want my head cut off.

Why do you wh*Toids want shit you can't have? Fuck off, pigskin. Get a Georgian wife, they look the same.

They sell their daughters all the time/

This is extremely viable in that case.
So far my options are:
Pay her family to not come and dismember me
Find one with a Russian mother.

My nigga, these are probably the average Chechen girls.

That's AVERAGE?

There are documentaries about Belarusian families preparing their daughters to go find husbands in like the city or some shit. I can't find it right now, but basically they become of age they go find a husband.

I need her to be a Chechen.
I have researched wife stealing cultures.

FUCK OFF wh*Tey

They likely do the same thing. Just google Chechen mail order bride. Or go research some of those events where they try to pair their daughters off with husbands, and actually go one of them.

How do I avoid this?

I dunno man. If you really want a foreign wife you're going to have to do a lot of research. Unironically look for some other forums where they discuss this.

Okay. Thank you.