WAKEY WAKEY

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/24/farage-brexit-story-trump-rally/

Base Farage is coming to the US! Awesome!

That's are nige that is

How many weeks has it been, and they're still in the EU? lol

Nige is based, but they should be drawing as little comparison of Trump and Brexit as possible. Brexit passed because young voters are lazy and stupid and didn't show up to vote. By comparing the two it'll just encourage the young to actually show up so the same doesn't happen here.

They may still be in there for another two years, as far as I can tell from reading I've done. Can an actual bong shed some light in here?

What time lads ?

Will there be a stream? I'd watch the shit out of it

It's been known that Brexit could take up to two years dumbass.

Based Nige. Trump will probably want little to do with him afterwards though considering he's an alcoholic and chain smoker.

We're not going to leave until we have sorted out some new trade deals
Think of it like this, you don't sell your house until you have a new place to move into

AT LEAST two years. It's a 2 year countdown after Article 50, which hasn't happened yet.

He's said several times he doesn't want to "Be a foreigner telling Americans how to vote, since that's what the EU does and that's why they're bad".
I don't get this about-face.

apartment ? sell house get funds to buy new house

Yes if you want to be homeless for a few months
or you could have a place ready to move into straight away which is what most people do

apartment = no home are you drunk ?

so you're spending money on rent in that time
jesus fuck off it was just an analogy it's not going to be a perfect representative

Or encourage fence-sitters to take back their country's sovereignty from the globalist elites. And nothing can motivate millenials to vote.

They'll never leave. Even if they leave EU they'll still remain in the EEA

Trump might of invited him?

The Nigel Farage Brexit story: I lied to my country saying i would support it in getting free and strong and than i just pissed off laughing shoveling in the rest of my eu moneys

we expect him back

He my not openly endorse Trump.
Just a Bong hero-scholar telling people about making countries great again.

We will be ready as soon as we enact article 50
And that will be within two years.

t. Klaus Kleber

>t. butt-blasted turkroach

jesus christ just stop you are making us look bad

Trump's "They'll call me Mr. Brexit" is starting to make a little more sense now.

so please tell me about all the achievements and preperations considering the Brexit Nigel is known for after the vote was passed....

Big difference is Obama TOLD the brits how to vote.

Nigel is simply sharing his experience campaigning for BREXIT.

BIG DIFFERENCE!

wtf is trump doing? campaigning in shitholes like mississipi is fucking over. why the fuck is he in texas and other southern states??? fucking hell spend more time in ohio and virginia. stupid fat shit really wants to lose.

>The day of Trump's inauguration
>"[...] and today we actually have a surprise guest for everyone!"
>...
>...
>"GOOD MORNING"

>THIS WHOLE POST

WUT

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Why isn't he campaigning in Pennsylvania ?
He will die if he doesn't get that.

Fuck off EUcuck

Does he still have the mustache?

t. Klaus von Dindu

>Because I'm criticising a cuck using a good idea for personal gain and than betraying his country by backing the fuck out i'm against the idea

You know, when Brexit is done with no work from the british side, Uk people will be getting fucked over with it.