Ben Affleck OUT as Batman

BREAKING

They actually know Casey Affleck personally, have had him on the podcast before, so this is legit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y
weei.com/file/359601?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hey lil bro I'm done being Batman
>for real?
>Yeah totally bro.
>so I told him that I'm done being Batman and he believed me, the absolute rapist

apparently they got audio too, coming out tomorrow

LEL DCucks forever blown the fuck out.

Oh man, this random podcast with 1k followers totally has these connections and is not at all trying to drive traffic their way.

>article comes out from hollywood reporter claiming Ben Affleck is looking for a way of playing Batman in the DCEU
>"the hollywood reporter is really well respected, they wouldn't make this up. It's over, DC is finished!"
>LITERALLY the next day Baffleck publicly confirms that he loves playing Batman and isn't leaving

>mouseshills still try and push this narrative
For what reason?

Well, they got audio so we'll see.

Fuck it, I'll be Batman! Ben is a fucking retard. Pay me to get ripped and I'll do what ever you want on screen... Even fuck Superman if I get the same pay as Ben does. So STUPID.

Huh? Isn't huh... so we gonna get idris Elba or what?

>Batman movie without Batman

Stay salty DCuck. You're clinging to a sinking ship.

Yeah, and he obviously wasn't lying for them and he totally didn't just get found out he's drinking and drugging again and the young slut he's fucking isn't pregnant or anything. Fuck out of here disinfo DCike.

What the fuck? He kicked ass in Suicide Squad and BvS

Grillo as Batman please

>being personal friends with a rapist

Smart move Ben
You deserve more than this shit project

I doubt it's because they don't want him and more because he doesn't want to do it

>having this much mouse semen in your stomach and lining your asshole
wew lad

You're greedy user I'd do it for a quarter of what Ben got.

No, he didn't

>DC
JUST

>take a body double
>take an actor with similar voice to dub him
>always wear the mask
>use the shitty dark filter
>...
>profit

FUCKING DROPPED if this is real, what's the point of making Cinematic Universe if one of the main character gets changed. That's like having Avengers: Infinity War but Downey Jr. is not there

youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y

Still clinging to this meme?

But user, he already has all the money in the world he wants, he's not a poor NEET like you who has to collect change to buy a slice of pizza.
The problem is all of the recent films he was in are pretty much flops and his reputation in the industry is coming down, and now with a fuckload of studio complications going on with the project it's natural for him to be indecisive about the role which could potentially ruin his career even more if it's badly written and executed.

Ben can literally make a trilogy of Batman films and marvel pajeets will still be claiming that he hates it and wants out the entire time.
Hell, he literally just released a statement talking about how much he loved working with Snyder and then burning Whedon in the same sentence and people still think Baffleck regrets BvS

Screencap this post.

My Aunt has worked for Warner Bros. for about eight years and she told me that DC were going to do Flashpoint months ago. She also told me they were secretly holding auditions for a replacement Batman in the original timeline due to Affleck's personal problems and the front runner is Josh Duhamel. What a disaster.

avengers would improve at least 150% if downey jr. wasn't there.

Yeah and casey also told them he didn't sexually harass anyone

I don't know anything about how much money was lost/wasn't lost on his recent films but his rep
is not going down. It's getting better because he's actually been really good in the roles he's played

My uncle works at Warner Bros, what a coincidence!
He's accurately told me everything DC has announced months in advance. He says that they're currently looking at rehiring Jim Carrey to play Superman in Man Of Steel 2

>She also told me they were secretly holding auditions for a replacement Batman in the original timeline due to Affleck's personal problems and the front runner is Josh Duhamel. What a disaster.

It's believable but also makes your story less likely because we all could have thought of that. Also you should fuck your aunt if you have one. Then tell me about it. I like

Nice advertisement for their shitty podcast

>Tell you facts and to wake up
>Y-Y-YOU HAVE MOUSE SEMEN IN YOUR STOMACH A BLOO BLOO ;_;

You dumb nigger, I don't even watch capeshit since a few years ago. Stay rekt by the truth you dumb DCike.

>Josh Duhamel

>Picking a bargain bin Timothy Olyphant to be Batman.

Pathetic.

>Josh Duhamel

That's how I know you're lying

He does kinda look like Affleck though...

this feels like some kind of economic psyops meant at drumming up news to hit WB's stock tomorrow morning.

it's not my podcast...

Just cast John Hamm and get it over with

>implying they would ever announce something like that before Justice League
Put some effort in your shitposts

My mum also works at WB. She might actually know your aunt. But my mum said that Affleck has a really nice dick so I don't know what your aunts on about

>You're out, Gobbo

>actor releases multiple statements saying x
>clickbait media claims not x with no evidence
>"YOU HAVE TO BE A BRAINDEAD SHEEPLE TO BELIEVE ACTOR WAKE UP PEOPLE!"
what did he mean by this?

>tumblrinas ITT saying Casey "LITERALLY RAPED THOSE WOMEN BY LOOKING AT THEM JUST LIKE I WAS LITERALLY RAPED WHEN THAT MAN LOOKED AT ME ON THE BUS I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW MOOOOOO"

One of them is a sport radio host.

I mean THIS is how low Marvel cucks will go?

Just scrap the DC universe and get Nolan to do Batman 4: Batman Beyond. It'll put butts in the seats, make a shitload of money and it'll be meet critical acclaim.

>some random podcast
Damn MCUcks, I expected more of you

>YOU HAVE TO BE A BRAINDEAD SHEEPLE TO BELIEVE ACTOR

This is literally true though. Those people lie for a living my dude.

>"Casey's a good boy, he dindu nothing wrong"
>"those women raped themselves"

>Flashpoint
Explain nigga

That's how they know Casey Affleck.

Casey has done things through their sports/Red Sox affiliation. And so they've got a connection made there.

but hey....

if that's how you wanna look at it....

>Matt Reeves
>Shit project

Pick one

BEN NO

he wasn't even accused of rape or sexual assault, though. He flirted inappropriately with co-workers/employees, but never tried to force anything

Tumblr off a cliff you disgusting hamwhale. I'd hope you got raped by a pack of wild niggers if I didn't think you would enjoy it you tubby slut.

no one raped anyone you stupid faggot

>I mean THIS is how low Marvel cucks will go?
Last 3 mcu films
>Dr Strange - $677m
>GotG2 - $859m
>Spiderman: The Iron Flop - $678m
Total = $2.21bn

Last 3 DCEU films
>Batman v Superman - $872m
>Suicide Squad - $745m
>Wonder Woman - $794m atm
Total = $2.41bn

Yes. They are getting desperate

Ben publicly said he was going to be in the Batman and he welcomed Reeves in his public instagram account. You guys seem desperate

Hamm doesn't work out

hey, i'm just posting some news i think is relevant....

i'm not a marvel or dc only fan...

dont know why you're getting so angry....

wow...

>Shilling for a comic book company for 5 rupees a day

No one is more desperate than you DC Pajeet.

>Dick Grayson Batman movie

Fuck off, it's agreed he did

You just sit around casually talking about comic books with your aunt?

>A half dozen neckbeards on my chink cartoon hugbox said he wasn't completely trash so it's universally agreed he was great best actor ever surely he will win every Oscar!

>Spiderman does unpredcedentedly well in Indian markets
>"n-no it'sthe DChads who are pajeets!"
kek

Yeah. That and The Harry Potter Universe with my wife and her. Nothing else for her and I to talk about, she's kind of a cunt and I only see her like twice a year anyway 2bh.

Damn his physique looks shitty

>projection
>the Internet vast as it is, is regulated to my comfy space on Sup Forums
>batfleck doesn't literally have millions of fans

>IMPOOSIBLE!

It's just the art style

For those of you wondering how they know Casey Affleck....

One of the guys connected to it is named Rich Keefe, a sports radio host for WEEI.

WEEI is currently running a Jimmy Fund Telethon for the next day or so, and they had Casey Affleck on earlier.

weei.com/file/359601?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

so keefe probably spoke with him then....

this just comes down to whether you believe casey or not....

That's because Spiderman had Tony Ravioli, a Guatemalan who literally everyone thought was a pajeet.

>Spider-Man has indian sidecuck
>DC movies have ZERO pajeets

hmm

No offense but it obviously is

POO

I
N

LOO

D
C

PAJEW

Yeah I can't wait to listen to a shitty podcast with Casey jokingly saying that Ben Affleck won't be in the movie while laughing xDDD

>stupid britbong marvelshill thinks this is true

it really isnt....

I mean it clearly is though

I'll shit on the street! But first... let me save it!

Screencapping this entire thread to repost and watch the DCuck damage control tomorrow. Mmmm the salt must flow.

>Tony Revolori
why did he change his last name? was he embarrassed of his last name?

He coul be a fucking nice James Bond

Sup redditviewer

NO MY FRIEND, NO NO, I AM AGENT OF CHAOS MY FRIEND, HAVE I HELPED YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS TODAY MY FRIEND?!

He's American, not to mention a disgusting straight (sometimes) white male.

Oh come on Aunt Diane

thicc grayson

>1000 followers on twitter
Yeah , this is going to be Casey being drunk making a joke or "it's not called The batman but A Batman: The movie"

Why are you surprised? There's a whole Batman show without Batman.

The mouse and his mouse niggers are afraid of The Batman. Rightfully so. He's on another level even with the other DC franchises. He can make a billion by himself w/o an avengers tier ensemble.

adding your screencap for the Batman timeline like I have with Wonder Woman. YOUR salt will be the one that's delicious.

DC fags on suicide watch!

The most recent Apes movie was terrible what are you on about

Don't worry. No charge for them.

SHOW ME BOBS AND VEGANA MARVEL GIRLS

Screencap this post.

The user Aunt has worked for Warner Bros. for about eight years and she told me that DC were going to do replace Gal Gadot and bring Alexandra Daddario
Jessica Biel was hired to play Super Woman
they will bring new actors and change all, the universe will be more lighting

>the absolute state of DCucks in this thread right now

COME TO DC BB I MAEK YOU MANY CUMS I AM MAEK CUMS RIGHT NOW BB

Idgaf about Capeshit but BvS seriously only made 13 million more than fucking Guardians of the Galaxy 2 ?