>Iran allows Russia to use Hamedan Airbase indefinitely
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes restart in Hasakah City after government, Kurdish negotiations fail
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis

>NEWEST SOUTHFRONT
youtube.com/watch?v=y3ojKnmFl7A

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
RECENT MAPS
>Cerabus Aug 24
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472055683111.jpg
>Aleppo City Aug 20
i.imgur.com/zNiG2co.jpg
>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 21
i.imgur.com/aReHyJkh.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
moonofalabama.org/2016/08/kurds-lose-out-as-neo-ottoman-turks-steal-syrias-jarablus.html
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/24-august-fsa-and-sdf-has-linked-at-amarinah-village-north
twitter.com/markito0171/status/768490847730032641
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768494677691551744
twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/768479257588854788
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/24-august-reports-ypgsdf-shells-fsa-position-near-alamarne
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Assyria

pol.foundation

can someone make him look more turkish pls?

that needs to be the ongoing thing..he has to have an outfit/complexion to fit every conceivable situation

4th for March of the Roach

11/10 oc.

if singles isis blow up kurds

great oc tbqhwyl

>Assyria
I wish

moonofalabama.org/2016/08/kurds-lose-out-as-neo-ottoman-turks-steal-syrias-jarablus.html

"Any sympathy for the Kurds, which might have led to some countermove, has vanished after Kurdish YPG fighters recently attacked Syrian government forces in the north-eastern city of Hasakah. That attack, completely useless and unnecessary in the big picture, cost them- as predicted - their dream of a viable nation state. The Kurdish gamblers, like they always tend to do, became overambitious and now lost all they had gained. They will have to retreat eastward, surrounded by enemies and without any friends left in today's world. What can the anarcho-marxists of the YPG do now? Ally withand bleed for wahhabi Saudi Arabia? For how long?

The "Syrian rebels" Turkey used to march towards Jarablus were pulled from the ongoing attack on the Aleppo city front. The Syrian government forces will be somewhat relieved to have less enemies to kill (vid) in their defense of the 1.2-1.5 million of their people in the city. But that relief will only be for a short time. As the emphasis of the Marj Dabiq battle shows, Erdogan's ambition are much bigger than some rural strip of land along the Syrian Turkish border. He wants to rule over Aleppo in Syria as well as over Mosul in Iraq. The war on Syria in the west, run by Turkey, the U.S. and various Gulf states, will continue. In this bigger context the Turkish move to Jarablus is a mere skirmish on the side."

Turds are screwed.

>mfw everyone on here stopped hating each other and are just laughing at dead Kurds

I gonna miss this when things go back to the way they were

Since it appears this thread is the right one ill repost my question

Ignoring all the kurd/turk-hate for a second, why would anyone in their right mind support assad?

With him in power nothing will change and even if he wins there will be another insurgency down the road

Turkish Leopard 2A4 Tanks from Istanbul on the Way to Syria. To Fight the SDF in Manbij

>I gonna miss this when things go back to the way they were
I know, I'm kind of enjoying being bros with the Turkroaches for a while before the guns start blazing again.

any reports of turks vs kurds clashes in germany yet?

>If he wins there will be another insurgency down the road
How so?

>Ottoman when's BF account

can't even play without cheating in video games lmao

>why would anyone in their right mind support assad?
>With him in power nothing will change and even if he wins there will be another insurgency down the road

Because he's got wide support in Syria, unlike what you may hear from terrorist supporters. He's the only person who can bring Syria back from the brink as he represents its deep state that has connections to China, Russia etc.

Assad is a Moscow shill. Having the adoration of Moscow as a dictator still counts for something.

Also, consider that an FSA victory will produce the exact same outcome as what happened in Libya. At least with Assad there's a backed government.

the alternative are islamists who would slaughter all minorities, if he wouldnt have popular support he would have been killed a long time ago

That is fucking disgusting

Remove that Secular name boy i was here first i was here all night actually

I love how Biden is trying to take credit for the Turd's retreat from Manbij. They will retreat whether they like it or not, they cannot do anything about a blitzkrieg of NATO's largest land army. Only thing that they have is US air support and the US is not going to attack Turkey for Turds.

COCKROACH GENOCIDE NOW

which ones is kurds ?

Is this for real?

Make sure you video its destruction.

noice

Kurdroach or Turkroach

only in dreams

>what kind of independence do you want?

JUST FUCK MY NATION-STATE UP SENPAI

Feels like we need an update on the friends/enemies chart. Turks and Kurds are friends with the USA, and fight each other. Turks are maybe (?) friends or neutral with SAA/Russia. Kurds were but aren't now. Moderates are doing something and no one likes ISIS.

pop, pop, pop, watch 'em roaches drop.

Coup plotters did nothing wrong

>syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/24-august-fsa-and-sdf-has-linked-at-amarinah-village-north

>syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/24-august-fsa-and-sdf-has-linked-at-amarinah-village-north

HAPPENING ALERT: CONDITION RED

idk this was on twitter couple of days ago

man i aint him but shut the fuck up lol nobody cares about your shitty name

>shaped up like a cock
>balls are in turkey
hmmm i wonder what this means

you are a disgusting turk

there are even shittier ones that i can't find

Syria is a turkish soap opera.

We need weekly charts plus a "next on /sg/ sneak peek"

SDF moved northwards and captured Ayn al Bayda. Reports of fighting between Turkish backed forces and the SDF at the new front line now.

twitter.com/markito0171/status/768490847730032641

this will not stand, this aggression against, uh, the kurds

*cringes*

While i am eager to know how Leopard 2 is going to perform in warzones, i fear a bit that turks going to fuck it up.

>Turks take North Aleppo
>SDF takes rest of IS territory
>Assad will never get this back
It looks like America wins again lads.

How do you guys think ISIS will respond? Obviously they can't resist Turkey + FSA, and knowing this they have simply retreated out of the border. As a result, one of their lifelines are cut off, and they have a whole bunch of troops concentrated into Al-Bab. Where do they aim? Do they start a counter-offensive after the dust has settled and Turkish troops are mostly gone? Do they go full MAD and start mass suicide bombings in Turkey? Will they ever try to fight the Turkish army anywhere?

wew

Syria is literally a Drama/Thriller action packed show at this point.

And the script and plot twists are amazing

They've got shitty old Leos, bad benchmark

Please god get me my total clusterfuck

Wait, isn't SDF US backed?

They seem to be doing two things, one utterly absurd and the other rational.

Some IS are pulling back to pull a Berlin in Raqqa, which they know is next.

But some are also throwing themselves at the Kuweires airfield for some unknown reason while the Turks are coming in behind them.

>Do they go full MAD and start mass suicide bombings in Turkey?

unfortunately this

yes

Oh look, useless shit that was never going to recovered by Assad

Good job good effort

Is it YPG that didn't pull back, or Arab troops who were misidentified as IS?

At last we'll see them in action But I think they'll get Korneted very soon :)

so US ally Turkey is fighting US backed SDF

wew lad

What is this site?
Every thrid thread you post this shit, and it is always your only post.
Is it to track ips that connect to it? Or am i giving you to much inteligence?

what this part of Obama`s plan?

Seems like the SDF made its move. This is is far north as they will get. I wonder if this front line will hold. Will be messy if they keep competing for going north the whole corridor.

twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768494677691551744

YPG hasn't pulled back, is now clashing with roach forward advance around Amarinah

this is what happens you elect a nigger president.

>Leopards in action
BRB must consult with /k/. There may be a group masturbation session in the works.

ofcoursh

So it IS the fucking YPG?

I thought they pulled back. Let's wait, we'll need to wait for the Turks to kills them and check the shoulder patches.

RARE

>Turkey is suddenly best pals with Russia and America is attacking the Kurds in a desperate diplomatic attempt to restore influence

Because hes responsible for mass murder/torture before the war, and i doubt he's going to change that.

Why in the world would they pull back? To let FSA get a city they've been fighting for for 2 months?

How are things going there?

Nope, Turks are bombing Amarinah as we speak

LMAO

>Turkey and Russia pals
Are you high?

twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/768479257588854788
Literally no casualties on either sides,
No real fight put up by ISIS,
Entire town and all surrounding villages were taken in 3 hours,
When will people put two and two together?

>not taking everything east of the river in syria
What dumbasses.

now that's wishful thinking
>charlie...

comfy af

>singles
>having any powers
if dubz they blow you up

Why the fuck would isis challenge turkey militarily?

the kurds have great taste

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/24-august-reports-ypgsdf-shells-fsa-position-near-alamarne

YPG firing on FSA

that's not unusal in ME politics

>really makes you think

Turkey a year ago
>"ASSAD MUST GO"
Turkey now
>"O-Ok h-he can be there for transition I-I guess!"

Nah man are you high?

So they'll challenge every single country on the entire planet besides Turkey and Israel, and we just forget every other battle where they gladly fight to the last man.
ok then.

It's not always my only post

I follow /sg/ anyway

the link is related to the situation in Syria, but the situation in Syria is part of a larger equation that ultimately leads to ww3

the site simply redirects to a Sup Forums thread. once it archives I update the redirect

currently it points here the image is from the EU report on ISIS and CBRN weapons, here;

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

Allah is ONE

And his army is TURKISH

is there a big happening soon?

Stop with jihad amk

>Reports: YPGSDF shells FSA position near al-Amarne village south Jarablus

rather I should say *before it archives

My body is ready

They finally realized the Kurds and ISIS are bigger problems than Assad, because Assad doesn't suicide bomb weddings.

You'll note this operation was carried out by the Turks with American backup, no Russians involved, consulted or anything. They don't give a fuck if the pro-Assad faction dislikes the Turks being in Syria.

Everone grab popcorn and find the comfiest seat you have!

>tfw when its inevitable now that ISIS will have a big strike back on turkish soil

>Irani and yemeni that low