wtf I guess I'm a cuck now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pseudo-science Huffington Post article

Explains rape too, by that logic

you don't believe in evolution user?

It's just my nature hehe

IIRC there was a similar study proving men were programmed to cheat too, something involving the size of our testicles. Doesn't really matter either way because monogamous relationships mainly benefit women anyway.

At least men don't need an article written to say they sometimes just wanted to fuck other women. Though I do remember an article written that men fuck around in order to have more offspring or some shit.

Why be a cuck when you can do the cucking?

Men are pre-disposed to fuck as many womans as possible. Why do you fall for the "emotion/don't cheat on yo woman" jew.

Be the one who cucks ... And man the fuck up.

Also if you know a woman is likely to cheat on you , make sure if it does happen you cheat first.. so she learns a lesson never to defy you, one wrong move and you're gone.

Lilith's. All of them.

I think you're missing the point.

This propaganda is put out only to incite distrust amongst couples and further undermine the family unit, which is the foundation of civilization.

The greatest threat to the leftist agenda are monogamous couples.

This is just proving that the Jewry of this article is working on people.

Traditional family values must be encouraged. Married and stable families are the ones with successful children and good environments.

It's hard, but we must try to find for ourselves good, God-fearing, traditionally minded women.

>women are whores
we knew that already, science

I'm also genetically programmed to bash in the skulls of people who look like they don't belong in my tribe, and to rape women on sight.

The important thing is that in a civilized society you control these things, and so should these sluts. It's a stupid excuse.

Yes, ofcourse both genders want to try something new sometimes. The difference here is one gets paid for it and the other pays for it.

>getting cucked by a jewish god...

Ah yes. Using a (((new research paper))) to justify being a whore and making bad life decisions. (If it's been published it must be completely infallible and 100% true, so you might as well just live your life according to it, right?)

I expected no less from the dumb cunts at Huffington post.

>women are programmed to cheat
b-but I thought
>gender is a social construct

also, men are programmed to fuck almost every girl they see; it's not like they actually do it unless they're muslims in europe.

>so they'll end up in the best possible relationship for themselves ...

so women that stay in emotionally or physically abusive relationships are doing it for their best interests ?!

Culture > Nature

its the (((huffingtonpost))) what did you expect

>>getting cucked by a jewish god...

who cucked another jew by impregnating his woman ... who then raised his wife's son

Its just my nature to beat you into a bleeding twitching pulp

So don't judge you bigot.

It seems to have worked in Shillary's favor.

Maybe this will encourage more women to view men as disposable pawns to fulfill their desires.

I hate the world because of shit like this.

Kosher tax makes me hate the world.

Bashing on Christians makes me hate the world.

This country needs to purge both Jews and Muslims.

>Huffington Post
>we can't help ourselves from being sluts!
>it's in our nature!

They just dont get it
Keep on pushing
The oven just got 10degrees hotter

>monogamous relationships mainly benefit women anyway

Wtf I guess I'm mgtow now

women are genetically programmed to upgrade their man if they can get one with more resources

men are genetically programmed to fuck literally every single female they can and then do a runner

men cheat because they get the chance to, women because their man isn't satisfying them completely

Sandniggers need to get the fuck out. No place in a proper society.

You seriously disagree with this?

A monogamous relationship allows a woman to secure a high-value man for life, even after 30 when she starts to become less valuable and eventually worthless while he becomes more valuable and desirable to more and more women. At 40 she would be unable to gain commitment from any man, no less lifelong devotion from a quality one and will have negative social status because of it, but with monogamy she gains immense social status and respect from all of her children, her husband, and her peers for her role as family matriarch.

A man at 40 if he has his life remotely together can go out and snatch up a 20-year old who will worship the ground he walks on. Tell me how the woman doesn't benefit more from this arrangement.

I feel like this heavyhanded "muh jezus" played a sizeable role in the death of the nuclear family. People have been gradually distancing themselves further and further from organized religion, and by continually associating marriage with the church, you created a stigma for marriage. It's too late to fix it now, but a smart thing to do would have been to invectivize marriage in a natural, secular way instead of "muh bible"

Except that in reality any woman before menopause can go out and fuck as many men as she wants. Men have to work way harder just to get one woman.

weren't there "studies" saying men were programmed to cheat a couple years ago?

>just blame evolution XD!!!!11!!11

also,

>according to a research paper

what a trustworthy source of information!

>Blame Evolution.

Just like Liberals to find a reason to justify amoral behavior by blaming something else entirely. It's like Liberals hate the idea of personal responsibility.

Well if that's true and all women have this trait ingrained in their DNA, then it would rather be a good than a bad reason to marry them as soon as possible anons.
They don't have to worry about their future because they're already settled.
If they've genetically evolved to utilise this behaviour to minimise their chances of failing later in life, then they'll surely also know by nature that if they go messing around with other men while they're married to someone has a great risk of losing that which they've already secured.
That would be logical at least.
But that's what evolution usually is, logical.

Males do the same thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

>In biology and psychology, the Coolidge effect is a phenomenon seen in mammalian species whereby males (and to a lesser extent females) exhibit renewed sexual interest if introduced to new receptive sexual partners,[1][2][3][4] even after cessation of sex with prior but still available sexual partners. The evolutionary benefit to this phenomenon is that a male can fertilize multiple females. The male may be reinvigorated repeatedly for successful insemination of multiple females.[5]

How does this science work with the old fashion tradional christian house wife ? or did evolution made a pass there

more like evilution amirite