>Be UK and Spain
>Get Franced

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_involving_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey we also fought the French twice

You do understand that being cucked isn't something to be proud about

Hon hon hon I surrender

What source are they using? Using wikipedia I got this for Spain.

It's written right there.

So they are using the french wikipedia which contradicts the english wikepedia? The map is total LARPing and trash then.

We always win the wars that matter.

1000 years unconquered.

>1000 years unconquered
What happened in 1066 again?

Can't into rounding, Norman dog?

>ally with brits and karabogas
>beat up expeditionary forces
>Get shit kicked by russian masterminds
>VI VON ZULUL
absolute state of north algeria

Same here, OP is a frenchy faggot

>We always win the wars that matter.
Sadly true as much as it pains me to concede a point to you.
We would live in French world had France won the Napoleonic wars and the 7 Years War.
> Also never colonizing Africa in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_involving_France
Pretty sure it doesn't contradict this.

>be french
>make up the "hundred years war" in a desperate attempt to save face

Who cares. It was basically a war between French rulers, Englishmen only served as soldiers.

That list contains popular revolts as if they were victories of the French army.The popular revolt of Pamplona is considered a French victory for some reason but when the Spaniard's crushed it was not count as a battle.
Some battles don't even have a source.
The chart is a big fucking meme that cherrypicks battles.Wikipedia battles are dumb for this reason as each country claims indecesive battles as their victory

cucked? france attempting to cuck you isnt cucked they didnt even get a chance to pull their pants down

Any frogs ITT? I'm going to kick your ass

>Lisbon surrenders
>So does the South and Center of Portugal
>Only Northern Portuguese fight the invading French

I know the rest of the of the country is used to being invaded and raped but come on.

Okay, I don't really care. It's a given that we have a better military record than Spain and the UK, it doesn't need to be proved.

>mfw agincourt

it looks so good against germany because he counted the micro states of the HRE as "germany".

user it's written "HRE or principalties" not "Germany"

Well Germany looks bad either way, you're not exactly famous for winning wars.

he mixed it all together

>Counting principalities

>Yeah, that time we fought alongside the Count of ButtfuckNowhere against his rival, the Duke of ButtfuckSomewhere, and although now those two entities are part of the same country right now, it still counts as beating your country.
>haha get fucked #rekt

Check'd

I disagree, thanks to the Francophobic heritage the US got from its British culture, and given that American culture defines mainstream global culture in this day and age, Germans are actually known and respected as worthy opponents (because it's indirectly a compliment to the Americans for beating them) andFrench are memed to death as being surrender faggots.

germany does not look bad in any way, no other country could have fought so long against the rest of the world