World War III when?

World War III when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4drULljFAgU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3333470/ISIS-taunt-America-new-video-urging-bring-vow-bring-fire-enemies-80-banners-raised-against-mock-soldier-suicides.html
johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/nuclearwar1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon.

hopefully soon

world wars are obsolete

Once Hillary gets elected.

When Russia invades the Baltics. NATO members will falter on response with France and Germany not willing to commit to Article V of The Charter, thus dissolving NATO.

Poland, the last country with balls in Europe will organize a liberation force with America and Russia will use a tactical nuke (around 200 kT) on Krakow as a warning to the West to not do anything.

The US will give a measured response and nuke Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast with a B83.

Russia will respond by nuking a US administrated Air Base.

It will escalate from there.

Now.

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.

WW3 would probaly be over in a few days because both countries have enough nukes to make the world uninhabitable

Wrong.
Turkey will leave Eu for lack of membership.
Turkey will let millions more Muslims flood Europe.
The Muslims in Europe receive the call to go apeshit and take over Germany, France, UK and surrounding countries.
Poland and Russia set aside their history and go on a cleansing mission.
No nukes used, all of Europe turned into a gorilla warfare zone.
Isreal takes over most of ME.
Muslims end up breaking through into isreal.
Muslims prophet appears as a rider on a white horse. He is the last antichrist.
God appears to btfo.
Revelations.

>88
>Id: rip
Kek has spoken.

>enough nukes to make the world uninhabitable

Incorrect.

Areas not directly destroyed by a nuke will be safe for habitation in 2 weeks or less depending on the fallout. People sheltering underground in those ares will survive. Even in a 2000 warhead exchange, there will be places in the US where no fallout will hit. Same goes for Russia and China.

Most of the Southern Hemisphere would be unaffected by nukes.

it's not the 80s anymore, there aren't 100,000 nukes active but barely 15,000

>Most of the Southern Hemisphere would be unaffected by nukes.

That's pretty much Chile, Argentina, Australia and . People forget how far north brazil, china and India are

I just want it so bad.

I wanna go fight.

Nukes are harmless anyways, they won;t hurt anybody.

Yeah but I think even if there is a World War, the fear is there these nukes are just gonna be dropped on civilians, but more likely on strategic locations.
I always thought nukes would be last resort type things.

youtube.com/watch?v=4drULljFAgU

Modern nukes unleash minimal levels of radiation anyway. Why do you think all those tests were for? To optimize blast and reduce radiation.
Dirty bombs are already a thing anyway.

Next week
Check em

If 5 or 7 WW3 happens after Hillary is elected.

besides nippon holocaust, anything else that would confirm nukes ?

war could still be cool without nukes and drones bullshit

Nukes are a lie made by the American goverment to suppress the people anyways, nukes aren't even real

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were faked

202X accorind to nostradamus.
black - dead, wilderness countries without many human beings

Never because nobody important wants it to happen.

>Nukes are a lie made by the American goverment
China is in on it to!

faked American propaganda

Volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, droughts, famines, rioting

A very bright, previously unknown comet will appear and coincide with the time of great geological troubles, with many earthquakes and erupting volcanoes disrupting economies and weather systems. This will cause widespread famines, droughts, and social upheavals in unexpected places. Nations that are considered prosperous and powerful, particularly western nations, will be weakened. They will be torn with civil strife and rioting, as people migrate to areas that have water and can support crop-growing. The social upheaval and weakening of political structures will help the Antichrist come to power.

A great and rich power will be subject to serious natural disasters, particularly earthquakes and flooding, which will rend the nation from end to end, causing enormous conflict, despair, and misery. The wealthy power will be bankrupted, attempting to deal with its disasters. Three other great nations will send aid to help the citizens survive.

Earth changes will take place that will help the Antichrist's drive for world conquest. In central Europe, southern Europe, and in the Near East, particularly around the eastern end of the Mediterranean, there will be severe floods. As a result of the disruption to local governments by the natural disasters, the Antichrist will move his troops in under the guise of helping the people restore civil order, but actually use this as a device to take over countries and to use the populations like slaves.

Serious economic problems will persist, along with great social unrest, contributing to the ease with which the Antichrist can seize power. The frightened and hopeful populace will be vulnerable to his demagoguery. The Antichrist will use the disasters as opportunities to overthrow governments and sneak spies into countries. Martial law will be declared in many areas to stop rioting and looting. The Middle East, the source of his power, will not be as devastated as the rest of the world. He will offer assistance to other countries trying to recover, but he ultimately will "stab them in the back."

The Latvians want it to happen and they control the Jews and Illuminati.

It's already begun.

The beginning conflicts are already underway, all the players just haven't stepped up to bat yet.

It's all about height of detonation. Blow any modern nuke on the ground and you'll get shit-ton of fallout, blow it in specific height and you'll get maximum destruction because of precursor shockwave.

Next week

American electoral college voting stalemate

The presidents of the U.S., a free country, have been abusing their power to an increasingly greater extent. During a time of social unrest even more so than the period of Viet Nam and Watergate, the electoral college will be evenly split over the election of the new president. The process will stalemate, with many people clamoring for whichever candidate they voted for, causing enormous tension in the country. Internationally it will be a sensitive situation.

Because of the split, and the extremely volatile and explosive social unrest, putting either candidate in office instead of the other could start a civil war or a revolution. After a long time of impassioned speeches invoking patriotism and the founding fathers, a compromise solution of holding another election will be taken, and a candidate will be installed without disaster.

Earth abuse causes agricultural devastation in U.S. and Britain

Man will upset the balance of the earth and cause great changes in the climate and seasons, causing much hardship and famine. Major agricultural lands producing a lot of grain and food for the world today will become frozen and will be unusable. The people who live on this land and grow the food will flee like rats leaving a sinking ship.

There will be dissension and fighting over the land. As a result of the panic, incompetent decisions are made by the people in power under enormous stress. Poor decisions will escalate into major disasters. The U.S. and the United Kingdom in particular will experience the dissension and destruction.

>American electoral college voting stalemate
YES YEES
I CAN SEE IT NOW
ITS ALL UNFOLDING

OH THE HORROR!

it allready started

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3333470/ISIS-taunt-America-new-video-urging-bring-vow-bring-fire-enemies-80-banners-raised-against-mock-soldier-suicides.html

>Implying we aren't south too
Anything below The Ecuador is South

>World War III when?
within a year of Hillary getting into office. confirmed by insiders

>the horror
only pop-culture tattoo i would ever consider getting

>wales not blacked
The celts will outlast all, bow down to the future masters of the wastes.

America? Fuck off, we don't need help.

You're missing you're leaf, red and white flag.

NOW

Memes aside, like literally right now my dude

that's very offensive.
the USA is the only nation that has nuked someone

Can you not user? Like children getting blown apart by a 50mm is fine but this is crossing the line.

Russia has been using micro-yield (0.5-1 kT) nukes in Syria to bunker bust ISIS bunkers.

Thanks to the volcanic ground in Syria, background levels of radiation are higher than the levels produced by the micros, so it can't be detected by Bhangmeters on CONSTANT PHOENIX.

Nigger, do you actually think they deactivated all those things? They're laying around hidden somewhere

Boy I sure hope so.
When the bombs go boom I want every single kiloton available to blow up.

Only in death's sweet release can we experience true peace

We are definitely in the build up stage

If argue the whole last two years between Ukraine and Syria is basically the initial phase

The south Ossetian war was kind of the equivalent of the invasion of Manchuria so I would think it should start in the next 12-18 months

>nukes
>actually being used in any large capacity

Nice fantasy

its been going on for a while, its just the enemies of the west are so woefully equipped and underfunded that the attacks on home turf are more annoyances than anything. Be assured though the home cities of our 'enemies' lie in ruins.

Nah.

Nobody could really go toe to toe with Pax Americana without Nukes.

Cold War II more like.

We'll nuke Ireland for shits and giggles.

You have to thank two men if Cold War I never went hot: JFK and Stanislav Petrov.

In 1962 the US government actually pushed for war and in 1983 if Petrov sent warning to the Soviet politsburo war would have been inevitable.

So as you can see, it's more by luck than by choice that we're still alive today.

If JFK had been a pussy like Obama, it's likely a nuclear exchange would have occurred.

Yeah, I think in a full nuclear exchange, something like a 0.5-3 billion would survive.

Read this if you want to have some clues about the aftermath of global thermonuclear war.
Granted it's pretty dated (1988), but check it out anyway.

johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/nuclearwar1.html

why do nukes have all that radioactive shit anyway? can't they just make bombs that kill a lot of shit? why contaminate everything