Quickly understanding Brazil:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3LyIHdnRyak
g1.globo.com/sc/santa-catarina/noticia/serra-catarinense-registra-neve-nesta-sexta-feira-9.ghtml
saojoaquimonline.com.br/climaterra/2017/06/09/sao-joaquim-tem-a-primeira-neve-de-2017/
g1.globo.com/pr/parana/noticia/2013/07/parana-tem-registro-de-neve-em-pelo-menos-nove-municipios-diz-simepar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what anime is this from

?

Runescape, not an anime though.

>grand exchange

Not dropping items on death ruined the game, not the GE

both are shit. varrock west bank trading was the shit

wait a second... you fuckers have ice and snow?
who allowed this?

Falador east* a big thing I loved about the game was losing months of progress with one stupid mistake or frantically spam clicking on someone else who just died to become rich. No game ever got me that emotionally invested

God.

Quickly understanding Brazil::

brazil=horde territory
rio=ogrimmar
brazilians=a mix between the orc's ignorance and dumbness and the goblin's greed

>Falador east
kys

Last time south brazil had snow was in 2013, and literally tons of people made videos under the title: "HISTORICAL"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3LyIHdnRyak

>Last time south brazil had snow was in 2013

We have snow every year, you're using North Parana as reference.. Down South Paraná, at least one season per year snows.

g1.globo.com/sc/santa-catarina/noticia/serra-catarinense-registra-neve-nesta-sexta-feira-9.ghtml

saojoaquimonline.com.br/climaterra/2017/06/09/sao-joaquim-tem-a-primeira-neve-de-2017/

>reading the comment section of a news site of that ""historical event""

"Eu nunca tinha visto neve em Curitiba, é algo memorável sem duvida, se levarmos em conta que demorou 38 anos pra se repetir e que talvez só daqui a 38 anos volte a acontecer, isso faz esse momento raro, não importa se do lado (no Chile por exemplo) sempre ocorra, mais aqui, nessa terra é algo que não acontece todo ano, é memorável sim!"

>"In 38 years I've never seen snow here in Curitiba, it's amazing, keep in mind that we're not in Chile (for example) were this happens all the time, so this is memorable!! Probably in other 38 years this would happen again"

g1.globo.com/pr/parana/noticia/2013/07/parana-tem-registro-de-neve-em-pelo-menos-nove-municipios-diz-simepar.html

LMAO

we do have lots of frost and hail though, and not just in the south but over the tallest mountains

As I said, you're using Paraná as reference. Are you dumb? The South is not only one state, retarded. Look at the news that I just posted on

I'm looking it hahahahahahhahhahahhaha ayyyyy nononono

>brazilian """snow""'

>let me tell you about your cunt

PUFFFFFFF AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AYYYYYYYYY NONONONONO

LOOK THAT STORM BRO!!!!

I don't know if you're dumb or just dishonest to don't know that every region in the world where snows has higher and lower amounts between the time. Probably dishonest though. Sad.

>these Southerners on full damage control

Frost and hail (even snow in the tallest mountains) is common even in Rio de Janeiro.

I'm Central Westerner, not Southerner.

fuck snow, I want vulcans and tsunamis
how come we are not allowed that?

Are*

Fucking macacos, are stealing even the snow to the morros.

this topic is really bad
sorry for the bad english

Hi, my name is user and I'm talking english fluent for my family.

>damage control of southerner brazilians

I love Brazil!

:3

We love you money, passa a carteira, boludo.

>butthurt of argentinian nigger
>butthurt of samefagging nordestino nigger

Keep it coming muttleys.

When are you going to be a monarchy again?

Soon.

Really Soon

Sooner than expected.

Sooner than the soon.

improved version