wikihow.com/Cure-the-Evil-Eye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>avoids "evil eye"
>gets eye infection

Post link.

>Danes in charge of Google

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/197590/very-superstitious

wikihow.com/Cure-the-Evil-Eye

>Another method Sicilians use is the urine method, where everyone in the house pees in a bucket. Then the urine is spilled in front of the house.

Imagine living in a third world shithole like that

When u leave the west people are superstitious china india etc

Imagine living in Europe.

Mediterraneans sure are the masterrace

>be retarded balkslime
>get cursed by gypsy

Gypsy curses ain't nothing to fuck with

bump interesting thread
what are some other bizarre superstitious beliefs from around d the world

I hear there are some nutjobs who won't put cheese on their hamburgers for some reason.

Why do you guys suck off Americans when you cut our pee pees off?

>these people rule the world

That's only the batshit crazy Haredim that do that.

Says the Israel apologist.

I'll put the evil eye on you goy

the holocaust

Kek'd

goyimmmm

Evil eye is real. But I none of you have nothing to envy so haven't experienced it.

But Allah protects me from it.

*None of you have anything worth envying, therefore you havent experienced evil eye.

God forgive my terrible English

Doesn't believing in witchcraft anger Allah?

t. born in a box

I don’t understand what this evil eye is

I'm glad you guys got fucked so hard after the war and now are gonna be fucked hard by the muslims too

It does.

People with brown eyes are evil, that's why blue eye charms protect you from it

Eh, you have nothing else to be glad with, little vermin.

it's basically like Sleeping Beauty's curse. The part when new born Princess Aurora are visited/touched by Maleficent/devils or the gaze (eyes) of jealous people (usually witches whom are curse to be barren because they feed the fetus to the devil to fulfill the contract in exchange of power/magic). Princess aurora are supposed to die, but the curse was modified by the fairy godmother so instead of death, she'll be sleeping forever. Old tradition here we do practice is not to take pictures of freshly newborn or show them around strangers for this very reason, the gaze (evil eyes) of the jealousy might tainted the pure child (white cloth). So the newborn will be shown to the world after a week, after the purification ceremony (aqeeqah)

Ancient Mesopotamian superstition that you can be cursed by a jealous women. In Rome the divine penis was able to drive it off

ebin :DDD

we used to wore the charm made from enchanted turmeric wrapped in small black cloth into tiny cube, worn as necklaces or wristband to ward off these evil eyes at the age of 0 - 4 years old. I guess it's sort off our version of the blue eyes charm of the levants. instead of enchanting them with haram spells, they're enchanted with Koranic verses. most modern people don't do this anymore and most cases are the child will have sickness that cure of modern medicine can't heal.