>have brown/ green eyes
>Have olive skin
>Have jewnose
Should I perhaps talk to my mom or nah?
(pic related, is me)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends user, do you really want to meet your true father?

at least i'd know who it is...

From this angle, your nose doesn't look Jewish.
Jews don't have upturned noses.
Your skin doesn't look olive. From what I've seen, it's a skin color a lot of Germans have -- not pinkish-white like an Anglo or something, but solidly pale.
Is brown hair even that uncommon in Germany? It doesn't seem to be.

Ok.. but still, can two blonde people have a brown haired kid?
Or can two people with blue eyes have a brown eyed kid?
even if it isn't shitskin (i hope to god it isn't)
it's still probably cheating?!

>Ok.. but still, can two blonde people have a brown haired kid?
>Or can two people with blue eyes have a brown eyed kid?
Yes.

you do understand your figures are not passed onto you only by your parents right? they do teach elementary 101 genetics in usa do they not?

You're not supposed to look exactly like your parents, that's the whole point, it mixes genetics from both parents. Also stop clenching so hard, you're going to inflame your tempromandibular joint.

whats tempromandibular joint?

nvm that now. that's irrelevant. did any of your grandparents have dark hair?

I fucking hate Americans so much.
No, you don't have any of those except dark hair.
Stop being insecure and stop thinking about MUH HERITAAGE it doesn't fucking matter at all. You need to prove yourself through your actions in life not spend every day thinking about what could make you inferior over other people.

IDK
never met any of them
probably did tho

The joint that connects your mandible with your skull. If you keep clenching your teeth so much it's going to put too much load on the disc and that will cause it to get inflammed. It will become extremely painful to open your mouth or chew food. It's also awful for your teeth in general. Keep a small space in between your teeth.

Shouldn't you keep your teeth on top of one another? Just don't put too much pressure.

If you are American, you are not white. White is European culture. Doesn't matter if your parents are European aristocracy, if you were born and raised in America, you are incapable of being white.

>Letting Sup Forums go over your head
I've done the same thing when I was new here.
Also it seems that americans need to post their faces to prove they're not la creatura now.Nice

"white" is subjective
I just care about having German ancestry

This.

there you go. you have their genes

some keywords of google-fu to get you set on the state of affair: genetics, heritable, probability, phenotype, dominant, recessive.

Why do whites have so much self hate

Why hasn't this guy posted his penis yet? What is Sup Forums coming to?

>on top of one another

Orthodontists and dentists suggest against this, mainly because they found that patients commonly start to clench without realising it when they do this. Keep a very small space is good. Your teeth should only come together when chewing or swallowing.

lol. It's basically right around the ear part.

Also OP, I hope you don't turn into some kind of naziboo we wuzzer just because you have german genes or some shit, please don't turn into an autist.

>"white" is subjective
No it isn't. A black skinned person born in France is far more white than a blonde pale dude more in America. White is culture, not skin.

Ya either adopted or mom cheated.
Pretty obvious. Blonde couple will have blonde kids only

U might be part turk

Post your cum jars.

Yes, it's just rare. You still have a European phenotype btw, so even if your mom cheated it was with a white guy. Sneak out and get a paternal test with your dad too.

>White is culture, not skin.

what

Thx man, thats a good advice =)

t. Hitler

brown eyes allel is dominant, if one of his parents had it it would be expressed in their phenotype. correct me if I'm wrong

You're wrong.

How many german girls did you inseminate as a TÜRKIYE BULL in germany?

>correct me if I'm wrong

Don't tell me what to do.

Yeah that actually makes sense
>mom cheats on dad with another german
>that another german has brown hair & brown eyes
>I get the same traits cuz theyre dominant

Yes you're a shitskin. Just because you have light skin and blonde hair might not make you white either. My mother had blonde hair and light skin when she was young, became a shitskin when she was older. Same thing for me.

I'm Bavaryan. And I don't like girls.

nvm, I was wrong
genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

No you're not a shitskin
You're not white like pic related and other RH Negs- in the blue blood family though

No n no
Look up punet square n genetics. Blue eyes n blonde hair are recessive. If they mox out with a dark eyed brunette it shows up.
But if u marry a blonde girl n breed. U got 50% chance of having a blonde blue eyed kid.
But since ur mom was with say a turk her traits wont show.

Look it up an maybe try a 23nme or paternity test

Describing genetics at the most basic level, yeah the allele for brown eyes is dominant over the one for blue eyes. There are many more factors that can influence eye color though, so it's still possible that his mom didn't cheat.

>shitskin

Please stop using that word. We are all friends here. This isn't Sup Forums.

American education. U learn about genetics in grade 10 here

>Brazillian
>Shitskin
I love you people so much

this is nice board :3

my mom has green eyes, my dad has grey eyes and my brother has blue eyes
BUT I HAVE BROWN EYES

see retarded leaf

lets not try to overwhelm op with too much info shall we? a simple mendelian picture should be enough to surface an idea of how things essentially work

You just don't understand how complicated the genetics of hair color, eye color, etc actually are.

Half turks n arabs do look like him though

Dude thx
I'll still ask my dad to take a paternity test tho

please post more. women with thick thighs and small tits are my fetish.

when did germans get so soft

You'll seem like real faggot, but okay.

is jus a joke, y u heff to be mad?

You really need to stop taking the mutt and Sup Forums memes so seriously.

>Also it seems that americans need to post their faces to prove they're not la creatura now.Nice
We've broken them.

but he is kinda grey-ish white, not RH NEG- type blue blood like you see in anglos

Yes i understand how hard it is for amerifats to know about dominent n reccessive traits.

Op is german its obvious she cheated...its europe after all

Could be part latino

I am not mad at all. I just hope that one day all of mankind can come together. And Sup Forums seems a good place to start.

>Should I perhaps talk to my mom or nah?
Yeah...

>And Sup Forums seems a good place to start.

Kindly do the needful and fuck off.

I will not engage in conversation with a person who feels the need to drop the f bomb.

What are you a fucking woman or something? Cheaters deserve to be outed.

Ok I apolgoise but if you're serious about your goal then how exactly is this board a good place to start.

Why do you want mankind coming together?

i mean you've got a protruding mouth like a nigga

>Ok I apolgoise but if you're serious about your goal then how exactly is this board a good place to start.
Sup Forums has a natural interest in and affinity for different cultures, this is the common ground we can build on.
>Why do you want mankind coming together?
Because we currently have the alternative to that, and it's spelled misery and death for billions of people.

Please stop using the n word.

German autists are the cutiest autists

WTF happened to the nazis

Nigel?????

Thank you. Not sure if it was a backhanded insult, but thank you nonetheless.

Cuteness is underrated.

>Because we currently have the alternative to that, and it's spelled misery and death for billions of people.

Good. hopefully Mankind wipe's himself into extinction.

>hopefully Mankind wipe's himself into extinction.

That is one option to end misery and suffering. The other option is to come together, celebrate life and the human condition in brotherly love.

Delusional kraut

I have dreams, user.

Dreams.

Another shit thread saved by volga germans

You've dreamed through a few world wars and few powerfantasy prussian phases dawg.

Lol no, if anything i learned that euros hate us even more than russian propaganda paints it.
Gonna vote for Putin in upcoming elections.

Prussia was God's gift to mankind.

You do believe in God, right, user?

As ultra-high IQ city people, Europeans viscerally oppose any and all forms of authoritarianism. They don't hate the noble Russian people. They just hate Putin for what he's doing to your great country.

>saved by volga germans

I don't understand.

you look very german
do you americans really think that germany is a blonde country?

You're legitimately dumb.

>dumb

Please don't use that word. A better option would be to say "I disagree with your opinion, and here is why."

Oh right, you're a bavarien now.

I've always been a Bavaryan. My Catholic upbringing makes me embrace all my brothers and sisters from around the world.

Jesus christ bro...
Range ban this retarded country when?

>do you americans really think that germany is a blonde country?
Is this a rhetorical question?

It's not a matter of opinion.
Hence, dumb is definitely an apt word.

>do you americans really think that germany is a blonde country?

yes because we're taught in history classes and in the media that the Nazis hated everyone that didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair

It doesn't just denote a certain meaning, it carries a vile, despicable connotation, and I'd rather the good people of Sup Forums refrained from that.

I cannot force you to do so, user. All I can do is appeal to your human nature.

Understood, boss.

>american education

Your heart is in the right place, little burgerbro.

Believe it or not but no they don't educate on race and particularly not the autist racist variety on Sup Forums.

>Ok.. but still, can two blonde people have a brown haired kid?
yes but it is rare

How will he react?