Today is political euphemism: the "undocumented immigrant"

I was watching the Nightly Propaganda from ABC and instead of hearing the "anchor" rattle on about "illegal aliens" or "foreign intruders" I kept hearing him, without blinking an eye, repeat this weird thing concept — "undocumented immigrants".

That happened to their documentation, Sup Forums? Did they lose it, somehow? Was there a fire at the records office as well?

I'm not an intruder in one of the Clintons' homes.

I'm an undocumented houseguest.

I have a job and children so that means I get to squat on their yacht, too, right?

and take rides in their private jets?

>Trump said he might deport entire FAMILIES! Families with WOMEN and CHILDREN!

I guess truth isn't interesting here

I think most people can realize that undocumented means illegal, since I'm pretty sure you need documents to be a citizen anywhere. I could be wrong though, Galaxy S51-B only needs space gems as proof of citizenship

I've always liked the term "illegal aliens."
Makes me think of MIB.

Undocumented Illegal Foreign National squatting in My Nation that should be removed as quickly as possible

It's a clear example of euphemism.

Euphemism is about using cognitive dissonance to manipulate people, by bending to the truth past the breaking point.

This is why the Nightly Propaganda people were bleating about Trump possibly "deporting FAMILIES with WOMEN and CHILDREN".

Instead of talking about invaders, squatters, or aliens.

Having a job, a wife, or children does not entitle people to make use of the housing, land, and other amenities rich people have.

If that's true then why do they get to invade our land and use our stuff?

I guess it's because we're not important unlike the rich who can even get their homes taken off of Google Earth.

"Undocumented immigrant" is clearly used with the rationalization that "America is a nation of immigrants". Breaking the law doesn't matter at all in this narrative. Anyone is free to break the law because the law doesn't matter — because chip labor benefits rich people not us.

it's an act of war, and treason

That's 'illegal alien' to you.

But "we're a nation of immigrants!"

What is? Lying to the public about invaders, aliens, and squatters?

Refusing to take basic reality into account when spinning a narrative?

importing millions of shitskins to live at the taxpayers expense, whilst lowering wages and voting gommie

act of war, treason, genocide

I wonder what it takes to get a Nightly Propaganda show?

How many corporations own the "news" networks now?

Because, regardless of what politicians do for their elite handlers, as long as the public is being brainwashed by the MSM with euphemisms, doublespeak, and the like — good luck getting anything done about this law-breaking.

human redundancies create cognitive dissonance in the leftist mind.

It's funny because to get in, you had to pass rigorous screening tests.

Left and right are BS designed to divide and conquer. Pseudo-intellectual football.

Truth doesn't have a left or a right.

That's all theatre.

True, but leftists tend to distort the truth and use logical fallacies more than the right tends to use them.

False.

By being "the right" you're already embracing the left-right fallacy.

You're already fallacious.

Ask Melania. I heard she knows all about this sort of thing.

Ask what country doesn't automatically accept models with a knock-out body.

That's the worse comparison I've seen.

They didn't get their barcode tattoo when crossing the border so we know when they crossed.

I guess everyone is tattooed when they chose to follow laws. Amazing there's any room on anyone's skin after all those.