AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvular_trill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiceless_alveolar_trill
vocaroo.com/i/s1lVWbNi4wKn
youtube.com/watch?v=2I1U8daHI3g
vocaroo.com/i/s08hNtj0LnR5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its a pretty easy sound

This is really the simplest one. Just bite the tip of your tongue lightly and blow air out. There's nothing easier than this.

You can only make this sound if you ever managed to be relevant

*cracks fingers*
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

not even this lmao
op is a BIIIG dum-dum

Gayest sound in English

i believe that honor goes to dh

ÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇ

th is easy, rolling r's are literally the hardest to do if your mother tongue doesn't have it. I've tried for so long, it's impossible.

I can't do it properly

kek, the guttural r took me a fuckton of time
i figured out how to gh before it
you gotta hold out man
how does your one sound
any of these?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvular_trill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiceless_alveolar_trill

SSSSSSSopinha de massinha

fucking impossible, i replace that sound by the s/z sound

try lowering your tongue while saying s

doesn't seem that hard so I must be doing it wrong

Danish doesn't have rolled R?

Voiceless is the most similar one, I put my tongue a but to the side and the vibration occurs in the cheek

I was never taught properly as a kid so I ended up either pronouncing it as "f", "v" or "d" (depending on the word). Someone only pointed out that I was pronouncing it incorrectly when I was about 16. Now I try to pronounce it correctly when I'm aware of it, but if I talk quickly without explictly thinking about the correct pronunciation then I often pronounce it incorrectly again.

Not in any way. Danish R is similar to french R.

>mfw multilingual and I can completely remove my accent while speaking english

Hahahahaha get owned you fucking noobs

Vocaroo something faggot. Also you can't completely remove your accent, the best you can do is put on another accent.

everybody has an accent though so you must sound like a droid

a droid would have an accent

Yes

It's easy.
Hardest things are ق and ع from Arabic. I can do them but it slows me down so much when I'm speaking and ruins the flow so I sound like a retard

>non native portuguese speakers will NEVER be able to pronounce the "ão" sound

lol gay

This

It's not hard at all

ظ is also a tongue between teeth sound and is a lot harder to pronounced than the english th.

What the fuck is wrong with you russians

it isn't the z sound, you don't pronounce the as ce, th is between z and d

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVWbNi4wKn
Its hard to say th in te context of english but not scandinavian.
'That' is the hardea. I want to say DAT

This. T skåning

lol i never heard about this sound and just watched a video and i can do it perfeclty youtube.com/watch?v=2I1U8daHI3g
never be able my ass kkkkkkk

ÑÑÑÑÑÑ :^)

this, it's why i ''''''''''''''learned'''''''''''''' french instead of spanish, sure my overlords cant understand me but at least my gpa stayed decent

You'll have to Vocaroo it, a lot of Americans learning Portuguese don't even notice there is a difference between a and ã, so you might be tricking yourself.

french also roll certain “r’s” in some words

Soft th is the best sound in the language the only one even close to it is the jh(zh?) sound

>can pronounce "th"
>can pronounce the proper "z"
>can pronounce umlauts, sch, etc.
>can pronounce all kinds of "r"s
>phonetic concordance with written language 1:1
>most phonetically close language to latin and classical greek
>no trouble at all pronouncing japanese because of the almost identical phonetics

Spaniards are truly the Master Race.

Sudacas neet not apply, they can't even get the "z" or "c" right.

what about v and b

That's a meme for low class people, upstanding spaniards get those right aswell.

the sudacas except brs here can't

There is no "proper" c or z sound, nor a "proper" v or b sound in Latin American Spanish because we are not taught to speak like that.
Schools don't teach children to speak like that. Those are not part of our language.

That's as retarded as saying that Americans should say "forevah" instead of "foreverrr" or to speak and pronounce words the same way Brits do. They're two different version of the same language with their own rules.

Are you me haha
I'm exactly the same. I have to make a conscious effort to say 'th' instead of 'f', and when I'm not concentrating or talking quickly I always revert to 'f'. It's worse if I have to say things that use both sounds

We can pronounce the z just fine.>

What I don't know what kind of school you went but here we are taught the different sounds for b and v and how Spaniards pronounce the c and z

>no trouble at all pronouncing japanese because of the almost identical phonetics
lol and the Y that sounds as J? fucking retarded drug dealer language
portuguese has more indentical phonetics, the brazilian version at least

>There is no "proper" c or z sound, nor a "proper" v
Stopped reading there, yes, there is, if you want to speak spanish.

>latin american spanish
No such thing, indio lang sounds so dirty, it's a butchering of proper spanish.

We gave you the language and you destroyed it because your inferior indian genetics couldn't pronounce certain phonetic sounds properly.

>lol and the Y that sounds as J?

The "y" is supposed to sound as "i" and it's just purely aesthetical convention (writing "soy" instead of "soi", and the "j" was literally created to depict a consonantic "i" sound, kill yourself favela monkey.

Do you speak with vos like Argentina does? No, because our Spanish are different. We are taught different things to suit our countries.
や that sounds like ia? じゃ and や are easy as fuck to pronounce. I don't know what the fuck you think the problem is. There's no や sound in Spanish, and じゃ is our ya and lla sounds, since y and ll don't have differences.
Portuguese is just a shitty Spanish spoken by a drunkard, so I don't know what you find so odd about it.

>yes, there is
In Spaniard Spanish, maybe.

Again, you imbecil Manolo, it's YOUR Spanish, not ours. We don't use vosotros, vuestros, or the "eis" verb conjugations because it's not OUR Spanish, it's YOURS.

Americans don't speak British English because it's not their English.
Go choke on a dick, fucking Sylvester the Cat.

>や that sounds like ia? じゃ and や are easy as fuck to pronounce. I don't know what the fuck you think the problem is. There's no や sound in Spanish, and じゃ
i don't have any idea what you just said with the japanese. i am not a weeabo i just want to make the spaniard drug dealer to know his place

jajajajajajaja

All of you still speak English like shit

>rolled r's

El perro corre tras el ferrocarril.

>Words with an s followed by a c are pronounced with just an s like escena being pronounced as esena
>Multiple words pronounced the same way because there is no clear distintion between z,s and c
Mexican Spanish is just less precise in that regard compared to Spanish from Spain. It is clearly easier to learn how to write Spanish if you speak it like a Spaniard

jolines...

Yeah, boo fucking hoo.

There's no difference between gi or ji, ge or je, or ya and lla either, in ANY Spanish. And that's not a problem.

Yeah, only people without education here in Mexico misspell words all the time because of what you said, but that's because they're that, uneducated.

It's like idiot Americans who say "your" instead of "you're" and "then" instead of "than"

>all this anger
ayayayayayayyy relax ese
There is only one spanish, and it is spoken by spaniards, everything else is the product of people who couldn't pronounce shit properly due to inferior genetics and/or low IQ.
No, actually it's you sudacas and your retarded as shit way of speaking that produce that characteristical sudaca voice tone, like italian but retarded.
Because spicnish is just retarded shit, americans are really missing out by learning spicnish instead of spanish.

Ah yes, the typical European who is asshurt about MUH HISTORY because their former colony became more relevant than them, I see.

Next you're going to say that there's only one English and that's UK's, roight m8?

>because their former colony became more relevant than them
Imagine believing this in your head unironically.

you are a stupid Manolete talking bullshit

-Every time the Real Academia simplifies a spelling, it happens because Spaniards are unable to pronounce a word. It is because of Spaniards that we have Setiembre from Septiembre, or Salmos instead of Psalmos. There are many examples like that, Real Academia only cares for what has become standard in Spain.
Spaniards have a very hard time with consonant clusters, they tend to pronounce Atlántico as At lán ti co instead of A tlán ti co.

-Before the 1800s Spanish spelling was different. Many words that are now written with "b", were written with "v". A simple example is the city Córdoba, that used to be written Córdova, and is still Cordova in Portuguese, English and Italian.
Spanish spelling was more similar to Portuguese or Italian. Real Academia changed it because Spaniards could no longer tell apart "b" from "v", so they decided to write those words according to their latin ethymology.
Cordova became Cordoba because it was Corduba in Latin.
Right now pronouncing B and V differently is considered a mistake by the Real Academia

-Most Spaniards use "le" badly, and many also use "lo" and "la" badly. They commit mistakes typical of people who speak Spanish as a second language.

-The great majority of Spaniards is yeista. Only small pockets of people who pronounce ll and y differently remain.

-Literature in Spanish is Latin American literature. Spaniards havent written a great novel since the XVI century.

French has no rolling r except in some regional languages. We got neighbouring countries with rolling r. It's easy for a lot of us.

>(((RAE)))
>blablabla some lower class spaniards pronounce and say shit badly!
Meanwhile not even your elite can pronounce real spanish.
>Literature in Spanish is Latin American literature. Spaniards havent written a great novel since the XVI century.
You mean pretentious shit only posers who wouldn't know a good book even if it cracked their skull open buy?

Well, they are good to wipe your ass in a hurry, so there's that.

>me cagahte boludo la reputa que te remilpario pelotudo me rompehs lah bolah
>me pusieron una escaschola vihteh
>spanish
ayy lmao

spain BTFO

>le favela face
huehuehuehue

My language has English r and I can do rolled r quite easily.

Who here /irrelevant on the world stage/?
(also mexico is still more relevant that Spain lol)

>Laughs in C Cʲ Cʲj Cj

>(also mexico is still more relevant that Spain lol)
I mean, they are probably on top 10 snuff videos, I've seen some of those fine quality cinematic pieces. Chopping off bodyparts and all.
Yeah, overall a way nicer and more relevant country than spain. In fact, that might be the reason we got so many spics migrating here, because mierdxico is so great the feel like they don't deserve to live there.
Don't sniff so much gas you abbofucker.

PORRLRLRLRLLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRLRTUGAL

This. It calls "cartavost'". I hate my language only because of this R sound.

lel

thavage

>tfw KURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWA so it's pretty much innate
i pity the fools who have trouble pronouncing it, makes you sound like a soyboy(male[supposedly])

ŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘŘ

Why ? Why English people, Why ?

>I hate my language only because of this R sound.
Умa нe хвaтaeт языкoм шeвeлить? Пpoчитaй в интepнeтaх, кaк пpoизнocить пepeднeязычный P.

>Why ? Why English people, Why ?
Because reasons.

why what? it's a baby tier sound ffs

Good post, desu.

PERRRRRRRRRKELE

>tfw can do any sounds

KURRRWA

That's a very satisfying word too

Yeah the best polish word

vocaroo.com/i/s08hNtj0LnR5
A bit late but there you go

Ш,щ is like the Chinese "sh" and "x" noise so whatever it's ez 4 me