Who /anti-german/ here?

Who /anti-german/ here?

Germany did so much wrong, it just shouldn't exist anymore.

The nazis bombed over 50 cities and town, and killed millions, but sadly all the other countries were cowards and didn't even think about seriously defending themselves. Only based Bomber Harris actually took action and bombed the shit out of Dresden and a lot of other cities (RIP Bomber Harris - You won't be forgotten). It's ridiculous that some people shit on him for bombing Nazi reich, they deserved it by starting the war.

Also I think that it was wrong to drop 2 atomic bombs over Japan. Yeah, they did wrong things and it was kind off necessary to do it so the war would end, but wasn't 1 enough? They could've dropped 1 over Germany instead, they deserved it much more.

And I think I have the solution for the Israel-Palestine conflict. We could just offer all Israelis to come to Germany, we could rename the country to Germany-Israel and make Hebrew our second language. Then the Israelis would live in a country that is much bigger and safer than their previous one and the Palestines would have their country back. Thoughts?

PS: To make it clear, I don't have anything against Germans - I myself am one. But I strongly dislike the concept of Germany as a nation.

Put in the oven.

Somehow, I seem to have dropped a shiny penny, all the way in the back of my oven!
I'm just going to leave it open and turn my back on it for a second...

United Germany means trouble.

But you sound like a fucking antifa cunt, kys

2/10 bait thread. you can do better achmed.

>german proxy

Are you a cuck?

>©The nazis bombed over 50 cities and town, and killed millions
Theres nothing wrong with killing your enemies.

But then they win :^)

Ahmed behead your account

Outsmarted by Trudeau, again.

We've already forgiven Germany

Who declared war on who now?

Russia also invaded Poland, why didn't England declare war on them? It was known at the time they had genocided 10's of millions
Because Russia wasn't a threat to the Anglo power structure. England wanted to keep Germany down so they could continue their European hegemony

nice bait goyim, now get on your knees.

tell putin to take over germany. we need you bljads.

pls euthanize yourself.

Germany must be wiped off the map.

Only then will Europe revert back to it's original days of glory.

>Only then will Europe revert back to it's original days of glory.
This is rather funny coming from a man surrounded by quite literal niggers.

The Mongols killed and raped the entire Old World during their reign. Yet they still have Mongolia as a nation.

Grow some balls muhammad. Learn from your past and build on it. Don't call it quits.

Kill yourself if you do.

yes, let Germany die.

We demand a 4th Reich

Limey bastard here.
It starts in WW1 with the first troop deployment... by the british in modern day Kuwait. WW2 is an extension of the first and any attempt to seperate the two is blatant subersion to any respectable historian.

Also this may be a bait thread but antifa really are this retarded. I know a couple and they told me pretty much the same (short of nuking). The cognitive dissonance is so strong you can't reason with them.
They are moral relativists and every "argument" they give boils down to two wrongs making a right exept for Germany which has to burn.

>be UK
>tell Poland to sabotage peace treaty with Hitler
>we got your back, Polandbro
>Beck brags to Halifax "be in Berlin in 2 weeks, kurwa"
>Britain declares war, sits on beach
>France declares war, digs some trenches in Brittany
>Poland gets anally fisted in half in less than a week
>wut_happened.jpg
>blitzkrieg.png
>time to move in an beat up Germans gents!
>France surrenders
>Dunkirk BTFO
>UK so scared they bomb the shit out of German civilians for months
>Hitler wants peace, asks 15 times
>Finally responds to firebombings of civvies
>Churchill pretends Germans are inhuman monsters for this
>Refuses peace despite getting his bullocks handed to him
>Orders the use of gas against German civilians
>near coup to subvert Churchill's drunken genocidal orders
>Hitler still dumb enough to keep offering peace when he should have wiped Britain off the planet and turned on Stalin with full force
I wish Hitler had been the homicidal maniac the propaganda made him out to be. The world would be far, far better today for it.

also, saged you Arab piece of shit