Why isn't austria a German Bundesland?

Why is austria not a German Bundesland?
I get why switzerland is not a german Bundesland, because we barely share anything but the language.
But austria is german, the people in austria are german, and austria was part of germany multiple times in history, not only during ww2
So can any austrian tell me why?
Germany exists to unite germans, it's a union of german states, so why not austria?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausrufung_der_Republik_Deutschösterreich
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschösterreich
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bairische_Dialekte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria#The_Holocaust_in_Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it belongs to Hungary and Serbia.

RIGHTFUL CLAY

Most Austrians have disgusting brown hair and lightly brown skin. They are not Nordic as us glorious Germans.

Austria has historically always been seperate from the german states. Why should the swiss, the austrians and the germans not make one united country?

Because Austrians are not Germans
They are German speaking Slavs.

Being called a German is an insult to a lot of Austrians, including myself.

But why?

They call us Piefke for the same reason Bavarian call us Saupreiß.
They are still salty about that war they lost, that brought us unification.

Austria is the rebellious little brother who moved out early and would be better off if he just came back home and lived with his parents but he doesn't want to, because he wants to prove that he can stand on his own feet. Just give it some more time, eventually he will come back. (Netherlands is the mentally retarded cousin we don't want in our house but still love because he's family.)

>I get why switzerland is not a german Bundesland, because we barely share anything but the language.
>we barely share anything but the language.
>but the language
>the language
Yeah, we share NOTHING with you! Even NOT the language!
Stay cucked and leave civilised people alone.
Austria and Switzerland, alpine republics for the win, strong and independant!

We should be damn happy that Austria isn't a German Bundesland.
They saved us from Merkels policies, something impossible if they were part of the BRD.
Probably because most of Germany hates them as well, for pretty obvious reasons too.

Austrians think they're better than Germans

/thread

>wants to prove that he can stand on his own feet
>he will come back
Fuck off.

Well they are.

With the EU everyone's gonna be german soon...
except these dastardly brits, they smelled what's in the oven before it was too late.

Swiss german is a german dialect. What's your point?

hmm pretty sure i've heard this somewhere before

Pretty sure there was no ''german'' language until you unified and standardized. You killed off most of the ''dialects'', only bravaria, austria and switzerland still have it.

> tfw your country are more germanic than Germany.

This doesn't have anything to do with nazis or something. This is literally a genuine question.

you realize this is literally the nazi rhetoric when they invaded austria?

we think we're the better germans, because we are

austria was the leading german state for centuries, but we always had one leg in the east too. german unification was not possible with austria (at least not in the way berlin wanted) because the new german state would have been dominated by vienna.

after ww2 it was forbidden for us to rejoin germany but we did it anyway and now the 4th reich rules over europe. it will collapse of course, thats why 5th reich is in the works right now.

enjoy

Because is a weaker Germany was more easy to control.

Austria is also neutral, while Germany is an American scapegoat.

Now if they were under the same german administration which caused the rapefugee/EU crisis ... well, that does not really sound well.

It's not like Austria was a free country at that time. It was a logical move, since both countries lost parts of their empire and therefore impact on a global stage, which was seen as necessairy in order to pursue their national interests.

The Allies didn't allow Germany and Austria to unite, which was widely regarded as a display of foreign souvereignity over both countries.

I guess it started after the downfall of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation. After this Austria and Prussia had a long-standing conflict and rivalry for supremacy in Central Europe during the 18th and 19th centuries.

Then WWI happened. We lost. Several "peace" - treaties were forced upon our states. Austria and Germany were not allowed to form any kind of state/union according to the Treaty of Versailles.

Then the Anschluss and WWII happened. We lost again. To prevent getting completely raped by the Allied Forces after WWII Austria cried something about "evil german nazi occupation". People actually believed us (less reparations, better peace conditions etc). With the Treaty of Vienna (1955) Austria got its sovereignty back but now it has to be a "neutral" and "independent" state.

We are not allowed to be together. I am sorry

Askeladd er en cuck

>Implying I want to live in Cuckmany

that's not the point at all though? bottom line, germany invaded austria because hitler felt they were his german brothers. just because there was a mutual benefit to the invasion doesn't mean that the fundamental idea wasn't an idea of a united germany
>volksdeutsche

So you think but its because we have our very own culture and our own heritage, we dont need yours

Austrians are also very different in character than most germans. I dont dislike germans but I dont wanna be called one eventhough racially I am germanic but its more of a culture thing

hehe
he said bunde

More like German is a Swiss dialect.

>Why is Austria not a German Bundesland?

Because it's OUR property.

Have you seen Wen die Götter lieben?

fixed

Szent Korona is coming back, and Trianon is going to shit my Magyar bro!

huahushuahsuahuuhsuas bunde

No, what's it about?

Nazi film claiming Mozart as German.

Oh well...how about learning some basic history facts? Austrians are as "special" and non-german as us Bavarians. Get over it..
The name of the first Aistrian repbulik even was fucking "Deutschösterreich" and would have joined the rest of Germany if the Victors of WW1 hadn't intervened. But Austrian denial knows no boundaries

Also: Aung afsperrn und lesn:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ausrufung_der_Republik_Deutschösterreich
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschösterreich

We will, mark my words, we will. On the Silesian soil.

They use the same orthography as we though.

Germans.. Nordic... lol

Based balcony bayer is right

You're trying to say that an idea should a priori discarded if Hitler is somehow linked to it. A classic logical fallacy.

Hitler also wanted a united Europa. And fight communism. In your eyes, those are bad ideas. Right?

>Dutch
>Deutsch
>not closet Germans

What the fuck is wrong with you krauts
It's like you cannot exist 1 minute without planning to annex or ruin something

cause Germany sucks lbr you stopped being a country 70 years ago

>says Poorland
>says Poorland how transformed an industrial powerhouse into literal Poorland

Go steal yourself.

Give prussia back stupid polack

>But austria is german

not quite. Austria used to be a "Vielvölkerstaat".
our haplogroups are different from Germany too, so there are more slavish influences.

Last Prussian died peacefully in his bed in half of XVIII century

I don't really want to be part of a country whose citizens can be turned into genocidal maniacs by a single Austrian.

>Germany exists to unite germans
Stop living in the past. Today Germany exists to breed Muslims.

because modern germany is made from prussia
accept austrians as ur rightful overlords and u will enjoy unity once again
so is east germany
>serbia not being eternal turkroach slave and enemy
what do u think why its called servia

t. Slavic immigrant

Oh come on. If you aren't German then we Bavarians are neither. Which is bullshit

The best indicator remains dialect and language..which is basically the fucking same as ours safe for the faggots in Vienna.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bairische_Dialekte

>You killed off most of the ''dialects'', only bravaria, austria and switzerland still have it.

>Switzerlands knowledge of Germany

Please don't go full burger level Ricola.

this, the Austrian is an unholy mix of German and Slavic genes, uniting in one body the German sense of ORDNUNG and the chaotic violent being of the Balkan Slavs, you guys may think we are done, but we will somehow plunge the world into another war, just wait and see.

THIS

i luv ya brother

Austria should become part of Germany.
Vienna should become the new capital of Germany.

Because Hitler lost the war. Before that everyone called themselves "german".

It's just because they do not want to be considered "evil nazis". Pan-germanism is basically considered NatSoc in modern world

So when exactly did this grand-scale mixing take place? There were of course a lot of Slavic citizens in the bigger cities of Deutschösterreich (yep, that was the official name) but when did the the rural population get their genetic enrichment?

>but when did the the rural population get their genetic enrichment?

Before the germans as a ethnicity started to exist. With the people that already lived there, nothing different from Germany itself.

Don't try to take us down with you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria#The_Holocaust_in_Austria

ye.... genocidal maniacs... right.... :^)

Guess that's the reason why suddenly everything is just so strikingly different once I cross the border from Bavaria to Austria. People wearing Lederhosn and talking in a strange tongue n stuff.

Never. It's a Slavshit-meme. They only infiltrated the cities (which turned to into a Armenhaus in return) after the fall of the iron curtain.

Gonna vote hofer and Unite is again

>everything went to shit after Anschluss and Germans took over

You don't say! :O

>austria was part of germany multiple times in history, not only during ww2
No it wasn't. ever.
HRE was not a country.

Germany might be allowed to join Austria, but no way is Austria joining this degenerated refutschis welcome state.

>all those slavic placenames raped by krautspeak

disgusting

>German principalities
>Not part of the Holy Roman Empire, controlled by the House of Austria

kek.
Dream on Hans. You belong to us.

To the habsburgs you mean.

Back in the days what mattered was the blood of the ruler. They didnt give a fuck about the people.

But the Habsburgs trully have a better claim than the Hohenzollerns

GIBS ME DAT

you fail to make a crucial difference here. yes, austrians have german genetics too but all of them? no. more mix with slavic genes and groups in this country. keep in mind that haplogroups point towards separated genetic groups too.

doesn't mean that there are no genetic germans in Austria.

Because Austrians (and Bavarians) are actually decent people. They will be spared on the Great Kraut Purge

Catholicism

Łukasz here knows what's up.

The degenerates from Vienna maybe, but not to the west.

Every major country has a tax haven/money laundering location with secrecy. Swiss made it complicated, so a lot of that German wealth was transferred to Austria.

Until death - red, white and red!

Schwul-Weiss-Rot- In den Tod!*

Because Austria is the strongest nation in the world.

Reported for hatespeech according to Bundesgerman law

You are too stupid and 3rd world to ever open your mouth. Youre wrong and a subhuman monkey faggot.

Austrians have something going for them now with hofer about to be elected hopefully
they don't need to be tied down to you cucks

Don't forget south tyrol you shit

Austria will get rid of the commies long before Germany will (If ever).
Good luck on the re-election bro's!

Because Charlemagne and the Frank's did not have Primagenitor.

Sweet thread to trigged Austria

xD

Well we always were and are

Prussians were still cool though

Sorry cant agree. Its different dialects and even in germany there are a lot of them. It still is the same language. Switzerdütsch is very nice

>Invasion
Read a history book.
Thats what we told everyone after the war so we wouldnt be cucked as hard as germany. Worked partly I guess.

The red in our flag is literally kebap blood hans. Thats the origin.
I like yours too but dont be offensive

Didn't some genetic studies show that Austria is more slavic than germanic?