Do you believe in aliens, Sup Forums?

Do you believe in aliens, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
natureworldnews.com/articles/20347/20160324/alien-dna-strands-discovered-human-genome-rna-virus-retrovirus.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2994187/Mystery-alien-genes-Scientists-discover-DNA-NOT-ancestors-say-change-think-evolution.html
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/ancient-viruses-are-hiding-within-your-dna/
ancient-code.com/scientists-have-found-an-alien-code-in-our-dna-ancient-engineers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aliens aren't real.
That new planet they discovered today isn't real.
Space isn't real.
Satellites and the ISS aren't real.

same with gods and santa

No

Life on other planets: Yes.
Spaceshipfaring alien life: Maybe, why the fuck would they come to us though? We have nothing to offer them. If they come they will most likely be hostile/devoid of empathy for human life.

I don't know if they exist. However, it's extremely likely.

>gods
Correct, there is only one God

I doubt they look like that but I'm confident that there's some other form of life somewhere in the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

that made me shat my pants when i heard it the first time. I was young and it was late at night...I couldn't sleep that night. It's confirmed fake, right? It's kinda over the top

The man supposedly called back, but it could very well be a different person. The fact that the signal was lost right as the original call took place makes it very, very suspicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

If you describe life as consciousness then yes, and we are already here..we just look like you because the human body is a vassal

>Do you believe in aliens, Sup Forums?

To sit there and believe in the vastness of just not the universe as a whole but our galaxy and think that we are alone, well that is the epitome of human self centered arrogance.

No such thing. Only fallen angels masquerading as creators. Hence the existence of so many "gods" some were man made idols, a lot were real and stil exist.

I do. I had a really strange experience about 15 years ago. Had a severe injury cured that night, will tell story if anyone is interested.

Schneider seems phony to me, its the way he talks

The caller is an obvious fraud, but the message bears truth in it. Extra-dimenstional beings aside, the government of the USA indeed want's to wipe out large portions of the US population. Last time it was tried, to my knowledge, was October 8 2013.
Google the 4.3 earth-quake 600 miles off of the coast of South Carolina in 2013. The top commanding officers of Nuclear weapons were consequently fired on the spot.

There is literally zero evidence that life exists anywhere else in the universe.

Get fukt lmao shill

Hit me senpai

They've been running the show the entire time.

This. The people spreading this false propaganda will be tortured endlessly by God, so at least some justice will be served.

go on..

>evidence
because we aren't looking fuckhead

expect major developments in the next 50 years with various telescopes we're going to put up. iirc we've only conducted detailed surveys on about 3,000 stars or so, with only ~100 surveys on actual planets. we just aren't looking hard enough.

Please continue, user. I will listen.

>implying Earth is the only place capable of life in the universe even though we've never explored it
>implying that there aren't life forms on planets that are deemed inhabitable for humans

There is literally 100% reason to assume we are not alone in the Universe.

I find that when people discuss the likelihood of alien life they will often mention how large the universe is, but rarely how old it is

When human civilization is all said and done, on the timeline of the universe we will be a tiny little blip.

So, what are the odds of life on another planet? We don't really know. I'm aware that we can get more in-depth with this, calculate the odds of planets being in the Goldilocks zone to a suitable star, etc, but the reason I say we don't know is because, as far as we know, it has only happened once. Alien life might be a "statistical certainty" or it might be 1 in decillion. But, what I do know, is that the odds that alien life happened sometime before or after humans existed is much more likely than alien life occurring concurrently to us

What if we told you that humans have alien dna?

you can tell me anything you like, but it's not interesting until you prove it

Sure, the chance of Earth being the only place in the entire universe seems extremely tiny.

I have seen 0 compelling evidence that our planet has ever been visited though.

AYY LMAO

Ultimately, we don't know anything and all prove on the internet is questionable.
Here are some links:
natureworldnews.com/articles/20347/20160324/alien-dna-strands-discovered-human-genome-rna-virus-retrovirus.htm

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2994187/Mystery-alien-genes-Scientists-discover-DNA-NOT-ancestors-say-change-think-evolution.html

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/ancient-viruses-are-hiding-within-your-dna/

ancient-code.com/scientists-have-found-an-alien-code-in-our-dna-ancient-engineers/

There are organisms that thrive in high temperatures and live in non-Earth like habitats.

Screenshot this but they will find bugs on the Sun that are harvesting its energy.

When I was 15 I had a bad sports accident that destroyed my knee. Torn lateral meniscus, cartilage torn to hell. The pain was excruciating and I was bedridden for over two months. With no end in sight my doctor decided that surgery would be the only answer, we tried everything prior to this decision (cortisone shots, pain meds, physical therapy, etc...).

A few days after that appointment I woke up from a deep sleep and was compelled to turn over and look out my window (no easy feat with that injury). I saw human like shapes with bulbous heads outside of my window. In a slight panic I flipped back over and as soon as I did my eyes caught these 3 figures approaching my bed. I felt no fear, felt really calm like I could sense no malicious intent. My next memory is lying on a metal table in a black, shapeless room. One of the figures stood over me with what looked like a scalpel but it emitted a blue glow.

That's all I remember. I literally jumped out of bed that morning, my knee felt perfect. I could run, jump, kick, really anything I could do when my knee was 100%. The next time I saw the doc he was speechless. A full recovery when it should not have been possible.

Sorry for the blog post but I didn't want to leave anything out. You may now call me crazy.

Its takes a lot of faith to believe we are alone in the universe. That's why dumb religious people are the ones that usually believe on that. We WILL find at least microscopic life on mars and possibly in other planets and moons in the solar system in a few decades.

I don't really believe in aliens coming here though, as space exploration outside of your own start system doesn't seem to be economically viable. However, we might eventually be able to find evidence of other civilizations with programs like SETI.

>I don't really believe in aliens coming here though, as space exploration outside of your own start system doesn't seem to be economically viable.
I just want you to realize something. Just because we aren't able to do something, doesn't mean that others can't.

I believe there are Ayy Lmaos out there somewhere but no where near us at the moment.

They are using the term "alien DNA" on these links to refer to DNA that comes from non-human organisms (viruses or bacteria), not necessarily extraterrestrial organisms.

It's pretty much statistically impossible that we are alone but it's also pretty much impossible for them to reach us based on what we currently know about the laws of physics.

Small price to pay for your anal virginity.

Crazy bastard

>It's pretty much statistically impossible that we are alone but it's also pretty much impossible for them to reach us based on what we currently know about the laws of physics.
You're assuming that because "we" can't do something by "obvious" means, that "they" can't do it either. This is flawed reasoning. By the way, who says you need spacecraft to explore far away star-systems?

Sounds interesting especially the scalpel version. Do you think they have that shaped due to us "thinking" they look like that and can shape shift accordingly? So there just kind of free floating matter and transform into the shape you imagine them being?

Either that, or we live in a simulation.

Was your asshole sore when you jumped out of bed that morning? Any leakage?

Good one.

I'm sure you think I'm trolling and/or mentally ill. Not the case, I'm being completely sincere. I've never had an obsession with UFO/ET shit, never paid it any mind and honestly I still don't but life is mysterious.

I like to think that the first ever actual contact might be someone screaming ayy lmao at an alien.

Yeah I couldn't even tell you if the figure was physically holding it.

Not sure about the shape shifting part, I don't know much about alien theory and don't even look back on my experience too often, maybe once every few years.

If there was I didn't notice, imagine being unable to move for months and instantly being healed I was ecstatic (and a bit baffled).

No
They never believed in me either
I bet they aren't even white

>(and a bit baffled).

>ayyy humans, where are your black slaves?
>why are your women outside the breeding factories?
>is Egypt ok? We thanked the locals there for the weed by giving them some technology some time ago
>who the fuck are these guys lmao

This guy gets it

And? Should I have said "freaked out"? Because I wasn't. I was thankful.

No. You're doctor was "speechless" and you were "a bit baffled". Sound reasonable to me.

shhh

don't spoil poland's fun

Some of them do look like that. I'm high-level military. There is so much advanced life out there in the universe most people have no idea. I can confirm there is at least 50 species that we know of more advanced than us. Not only do they visit us frequently, but some live among us as well.

ja, jag är ju en

>I'm high-level military.
Can you prove it ?

>We have nothing to offer them
Apparently, we were created by aliens, and along the way, helped to evolve faster. But we're still in "development". Our natural ability for telepathic communcation has been "switched off"..we seem to be very interesting subjects for creatures that don't have such a wide emotional range. Also, we can manipulate quantum reality naturally. That fascinates some, and scares others. Anyways, there's a lot to read if you dive into the whole thing..but i guess you're going to call me a faggot without doing any reading yourself about all this :^)

Can confirm. The do look like that, but they are greyish sometimes dark-grey.

>i'm high level military
sure m8

Yes.
The observable universe is extremely big and it might be far bigger than that.
The chances of life on other planets are pretty much 100%.

i have actually communicated and met alien beings on multiple occasions.

i can share what i know if anyone would like to know

Yeah, that's what I am heavy handedly implying. We don't know shit. Only a few years ago we thought nothing could be faster than light. By 2025 we could have nanobots and biological immortality, if our economies don't collapse before that.

Thing is, we're pretty far out from the "galactic core" so we might actually be one of the more advanced species out there at this point. We just don't know.

could be sleep paralysis user. /x/ says (if you trust them) it's much more common when you sleep on your back like you might do when injured and have crazy and scary waking dreams. couldn't explain your knee tho famalam

sleep paralysis is scary shit the first time you go through it

unless he was panicking really badly it probably wasn't that. i've gone through it twice a week for 17 years or so, and even today i get scared occasionally.

if we find a primitive civilization out there. who is going to evangelize them? who would success?

the catholics?

the jews?

the muslims?

I believe in the "great filter", and that the great filter is what is happening right now to us

Once you reach a certain level of societal complexity, intelligent life can no longer sustain itself and collapses to a less complex state.

I imagine there are worlds out there that have had intelligent life for a billion years, but they've never been able to get off the planet. there are likely ruins of civilizations just like ours all over the universe, that either killed themselves due to environmental destruction, behavioral sinks, or global war.

You tell this same fucking story every day, I'm on this board 24 hours mother fucker did you think you could get your copy pasta shit past me?

Only difference is you change a detail each time, last time you didn't have any memory of what happened

Speaking of gets

I am the head researcher at the DPRK NADA space program and I can confirm that aliens have declared beloved leader Kim Jong Un the Eternal ruler of this planet. While their technology dwarfs that of the Western Imperialists, they were stunned at the great advances of the Korean People, who outpace even the ETs. Glory to Kim Il Sung and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Why do they visit us and why is it all secret, then? Will the governmnts ever tell anybody or is it a secret forever

It was confirmed a fraud

I believe in aliens

Illegal aliens

Cannot take those guys seriously sitting on a patio set from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Are you blind? That's a UFO.

>you will never be this comfy

Poland is on a roll today.
Australia and Canada have some serious contenders to their title.

thats a very vague question. Do i believe that they exist somewhere? obviously. Do i believe that we have ever countered them? absolutely not.

Nayy, lmao

I want to believe

t. Fox Mulder