Apparently more and more white women are becoming sex tourists. Should something be done about this?

Apparently more and more white women are becoming sex tourists. Should something be done about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/mar/12/hiv-and-women-over-50
youtube.com/watch?v=bzRsMU0JFv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop sending your women to Israel!
Our men aren't your whores!

My aunt loves going on holiday to those countries
oh my fucking sweet divine catholic jesus no

Do you have bigger lips than your classmates? Do you look more like your mother than your father?

they're bringing aids back. it's time to start executing unmarried wmen over 40

>Middle aged
They're post-wall, that's why they have to pay for it, who cares.

I think it's fine

let these women degrade themselves more and more

on the other hand, these women should be using their money to further the white race.

Locking them out of the country. Middle-aged women have become a risk population towards AIDS just after homos and niggers.

damn. This picture.

why norway? why expose us to this great horror?

Anyway.. fuck those bitches.

we need a religion, norway. I know you are secular or whatever. Look where it's gotten us

>inb4 christianity got us here

I'm aware of that. We need to make a new, non abrahamic religion. No, not a ton of norse pagan gods either, because that's a weak ideology obviously, since it lost out to christianity

it is obvious that the idea of the spiritual force being one is a stronger idea. God is jsut a word, a word for this concept

I say that we make a religion based on Will.

We use Nietzsche, Heidegger, Hobbes, Machiavelli, Carl Jung, Hermeticism, etc. Things that will utilize our objectivity as white people, but subvert that objectivity into making our followers apply it to our race FIRST, because that will further the goals of the religion, and as a result hopefully a snowball effect where social pressure to help only whites can be built up.

I don't know who spends their time photoshopping people's facebook pictures with chimps, but I bet they don't smell super great.

No not really, they are middle-aged divorcees, usually overweight, who can't get laid in England. I watched a documentary about it, and the black guys that they hire as prostitutes literally cry on camera and talk about how they're exploited and oppressed.

The women who do this are literally that ugly.

we talked about this around the time the article came out user

KEK

This faggot here is confirmed as a massive fucking (((cuck)))

I photoshopped it. Why must the eternal anglos always ruin everything, ma?

>whole family is short and Mediterranean looking
>I'm 6 foot blue eyed blonde
>tfw my mom cucked my dad with some aryan ubermensh

Not even really mad though

Religion won't work unless its an established one, but followed traditionally and correctly. The possibility of a movement with that occurring seems naught in this day and age.
Vikings had their religion and didn't take shit lying down.
Christians had their religion and won the Battle of Tours.

Now both modern versions of these groups are cucked for refugees in Europe.

>Hello, my name is Mr. Egaraf and I come from... some place far away! Yes, that'll do.

hey cuck

No if sex tourism becomes a thing thet wont need to bring in the sexually deprived immigrants that are still able to achieve an erection in the presence of Frau Fatass and Snaggletooth Bongistani.

The state should take action to curp hedonism or deport the women who do this

It leads me to this thought: Don't tell me the odds

I care not what the odds of saving our race are. I know there is a chance, so I will take advantage of that chance. Succeed or fail, I have given it my best

And yes, these things you speak of were great in the past. Both have been corrupted. I don't know why you somehow think that Christianity is capable of revival in the way you want, but paganism isn't

I don't believe either is. I think there were inherent faults in the way that christianity evolved; faults that made it exceedingly easier for it to be corrupted, which it has

catholicism, for example, with the pope. Power in catholicism was centralized. Once power is centralized, all that you need to corrupt is the head of the beast. Which has happened.

Protestantism was not as easily corrupted, and as a result, is relatively more accurate to the ways it started

this, though, is the problem. Protestantism is all about objective morality. That ONLY works when the people around you are your own in-group. The reason christianity could go to these wars is because they didn't have human to human contact with the people they were fighting. Now, that objective morality applies to every man woman and small child in the area, and christianity effectively disarmed itself. Of course, Christianity is also a posteriori applying principles. It accepts that the modern dogmas must all be true, then seeks to retroactively create surmons that show 'look, the bible said this too!'

Christianity is dead. Accept it. It will never come back. It will never be for the benefit of europeans. The only substantially growing sectors of christianity are in latin america and china.

Just accept that a new religion is in order. And try to come to terms with parts of christianity that were a failure. If you are incapable of choosing your own survival over a doctine that has been re-hashed so many times that it would be barely recognizable to your prophet himself

saved

Hah! There's this lefty qt at work who's going to London at the end of the year by herself. I asked why she wasn't going with her family or someone else. Now I know why. I bet she gets culturally enriched while there.

also, your claim that 'religion won't work unless it's already established' is false for obvious reasons.

No, you can't use a failed religion that is already established to revitalize social cohesion. The fact is it has already been shown to be too weak of an ideology. You can't fix it.

anyone who left christianity has already been convinced by the media that it is not to be trusted. Anyone who wasn't convinced by the media is still a christian.

Who the fuck makes a video with only pictures in it?!? I was so ready

Man kind hath nothing which can recompense heaven

exactly

I don't care that people think that there is no way a new religion will catch on

I only care that the conclusion I have come to is that this is the only solution. The final solution, to the preservation of the white race.

People on here always suggest 'what about state worship? state religion?'

no, that too is a losing battle. That's basically what the Nazi's had, and as we can see, states rise and fall, whilst religions are forever.

A religion basically manifests it's own nation. Of course this sounds subversive, but our nations are in the process of being hijacked, through the state.

what then, are we to do? Do we allow our states to continue along this path, because of some notion that we can stop it in the future?

not only that, but how does the creation of a religion prevent saving our nations from destruction?

I would argue that if a high amount of the population in say, the netheralnds, were one religion with a cohesive ideology, with the proper channels to distribute knowledge and new modes of thought, a religion would only unify the people

despite this, we must maintain in our minds the real truth; that nations rise and fall. Religions can be forever.

That's why my religion is a living religion. One text written in stone, that can't be interpreted so far as the central premises are lost (ie self preservation, preference of the race over others, self improvement through hardship, the acquisition of wealth and power because if we don't engage in that, someone else will and undoubtedly defeat us) but the means can change over time. The means would be written in a sort of, supplementary text that is distributed annually, or whatever, and then of course some channels of distribution of knowledge faster

we could then have A. Communities/ meetingplaces B. A basis for nepotism that isn't 'racist' C. higher goals that are shared amongst ourselves D. shared architecture (this is VERY important culturally)

nah. the AIDS will naturally cleanse them from the gene pool.

>feminists have pushed men so far away from women that women are forced to pay if they want sex.
>Feminism have destroyed the laws regarding sex so badly that they need to go to another country in order to get sex.
>Feminists have gotten so bad even all the rapefugees and foriegners they let in aren't giving it to them anymore.

I'm okay with this.
A gender war cannot by won by men.
But we can make sure everyone else loses, that's what MGTOW is really about - and you don't have to identify with it, to be a part of it.

Bitches be reaping what they sowed.

>xvideos
link

A cosmic religion that revolves around becoming God's would do.Scientific progress coupled with Eugenics

LOL
Poor fucks

But yeah it should be stopped somehow. Maybe gas the kikes.

I don't get it. These guys aren't attractive by any standard or metric.

HAIL ADAM, ARYAN MAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ

It's women who are well past their sell-by date going abroad because no men in their home country are interested.

I hope those beach boys charge 'em double.

>muh Eat, Pray, Love
Also this.

>fucking middle-aged overweight british trash who have backs so wide you'd think they slaved on romanian fields their entire lives

i'm at a loss for words

Want BBC at all cost

This has been a thing for fucking decades and everyone knows it happens; how is this news?

Its pretty disgusting, just like the fat old men that flock to Thailand to molest young girls.

Fat old ladies fly abroad and pay poor foreign men a few dollars to pound their nasty flabby snatch and pretend its genuine love.

Its always been the most undesirable of both genders, the ones that can't get laid at home.

Nothing wrong with this. White women crave big black cocks and the satisfaction it gives. Its pure ecstasy. Something white men just cant do. Black dick has always felt better for me at least. I think it also has to do with the danger aspect of it

It's not cosmic enough.
Should have biological basis.

>old disgusting boring women who chose work over family has to pay for men to have sex with them
>it's shameful so they travel so no one they know finds out
SAD

This is the risk they are taking when they burn coal
Fuck the garbage

You're right, shoops should be more subtle.

Neither are the women they sleep with

So sad.

What's with america and cuck posting?

and they bring back lots of diseases

unshooped version is worse

Nasty cougar sluts have been doing this forever. ESPECIALLY fucking Brits. 'muh holiday' and such.

Very common, especially among brits and ausies.

Used to bang all the tourists girls when I was living in Thailand

why isn't the man smiling? :^)

>maybe

their faces tell you whats really going on in that house

I don't really get sex tourism either. But I think it's funny that women vacation to Bali and pay those guys for sex.

From what I've seen the women they sleep with look decent.

That motherfucker needs to follow the path of st Breivik

he let the nigger into his house meaning even if he realizes now its bad he at one point thought cucking himself was a good idea and therefore deserves no sympathy at all. Im going to laugh when his wife has black children

Maybe men lie about sex. Just maybe.

yea, that somewhat would do

except, you understand, I can't make a technological religion just as I can't make a religion based on past gods

In order for a religion to remain timeless, the language must be universally timeless. This is why we are revolted by modern songs. Just like the Myspace Top 8 song, they will not remain relevant for long. Only a universally timeless style of writing can do. Also, when written in this way, something is open to interpretation in a far broader timescape.

You mean when his daughter has a black child, right?

>sees flag

Fuck off retard.

>pursue a career instead of marriage and a family
>end up lonely and depressed
>pay for BBC to ease the pain

Gotta love feminism

>>end up lonely and depressed
most of those women are married and their husbands pay for the black dick

>yes goy believe our propaganda that is not based on any actual research beyond an online poll

cougars are extremely desperate. Its beyond desperate desu that they are even paying for sex now days.
They will literally do anything you ask of them to sexually please you aswell

We haven't kicked out the Jews yet. Canada might never do it.

Yeah desperate for a man that can fucking please them. Ask yourself, why are they doing this if they can get dick literally anywhere? Its because of the danger aspect of it, the pure ecstasy you feel when a black savage man is ravaging your body without asking permission.

Something white men can't do now adays because theyre all too beta.

And to all the faggots like saying that's the risk we take, well no fucking shit Sherlock. Its this risk that turns us on so much. Makes me cum like no dildo ever has.

For you

They'll be striped, raped and strangled.

desu I don't care at all about chubby 50 year old women getting dick from jamal

It's like caring about some fat slut with tattoos saying "black guys only"

Noice reference.

>Inb4 Organ harvesting

>Apparently more and more white women are becoming sex tourists

Wrong, there have always been women sex tourists, you're just now more (((aware))) of them because there isn't much else going on at the moment.

Rich women have always paid for sex. You can see it in older movies and tv shows.

Even though you included spelling and grammatical errors, you still type with a man's cadence and diction.

>Should something be done about this?
Do nothing. Let them be destroyed by AIDS and giving birth to half breed, violent and stupid nigglets that will completely ruin their lives.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/mar/12/hiv-and-women-over-50

From the Article:
>I went to the Caribbean for a 'pick-me-up' holiday after splitting up from my husband," she says. "I met a lovely man and we started a relationship." At first they used condoms but, she says, not for long. "I knew I was past the age of getting pregnant, and we were pretty serious about one another. I returned to Berkshire where I live, but I went back to see him whenever I could."

Burn the coal, PAY THE TOLL. It's not a threat. It's a warning.

Honestly it's not a pretty decent photoshop and I've seen a few in my time

JUST

Lots of jews

>Should something be done about this?
Nah dude, secular values:^)

>implying I wouldn't do this in a heartbeat if i were a middle-aged white lady

If she goes to Gambia you can be 100% sure she burns coal.. Thats litterally all that shithole has to offer "tourists"

These are washed up, post wall sluts that no one else wants. If they want to go jump on AIDS dick for a week let them, why should anyone give a fuck? Now if it were 20 year old girls that were doing this in large numbers, then we would have a problem.

>31.5%
>#1 religion
>dead

Christianity is your only effective weapon against Islam. Accept that. Good luck propagating your new religion under Shariah law.

These middle age women are just post-wall hags who are salty against white men because they fucked around during their prime years and expected white men to fall on their laps while providing nothing back.

So they resort to twig somali niggers because they're the ones who are desperate enough to fuck them.

These are indonesians though...

>Apparently more and more white women are becoming sex tourists.

Actually it's old hags no self respecting man would ever touch. The black chaps themselves aren't the muscular supersized mandingos depicted by american lore, it's mostly normal black guys in their 20s willing to harpoon some old hag for money. They mostly think its disgusting but they take what they can get

Fpbp as well as underated as fuck.

So? White women are still going there for sex tourism.

if only we could exile them all to mudshark island

and then glass it

>decide to take in a refugee child
>imagine a young 14 year old who is modest and thankful
>get a grinning mustached mid to late 20's touchy nigger
>spend the entire time in alert mode because you let this nigger in your home with your children

>he counts brown people in christianity
>he thinks this means christianity will help white people

please, read what I said. Christianity is now a brown lower-class religion. As a result, christianity seeks to help the brown lower class

case and point: the nu pope

Lets all become male prostitutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzRsMU0JFv0