CANADA: Now with Muslim Mounties!

Weedman dun did it again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QrmjMyJlfY
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-police-background-investigator-resigns-says-somali-canadian-hired-for-political-reasons
cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-application-changes-may-1-1.3561511
infinitelooper.com/?v=i98nhvMpUiw&p=n#/234;366
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they purposely trying to enslave us or what

Holy shit this stuff is infuriating

ISIS is going to attack Canada on Labour Day, I'm calling it now. Here's to hoping that they blow up Trudeau.

Pro tip: There are already a bunch of muslim mounties. They are now accepting _female_ muslim mounties.

I aint even mad famalam. The amount of training and dedication you need to be part of Canadas literal federal police, Id be surprised if we see more then a handful of hijabis countrywide.

This is more of a equality press grab then anything.

Why do we even left Canada exist as a country? They need reform.

We must kick out the wealthy Chinese who are buying up their properties and fresh water lakes, deport the Mudslimes.

This would make Canada at least 5 times better.

WE SHARIA POLICE NOW N SHEEIT

If it were the police, I'd be more worried.

Imagine a ""policeman"" wearing a headscarf; what a perfect way to start a robbery.

I'd like to see how little respect they'd get from people and drop the idea.

Go fuck yourself

S H A R T

the mounties are shit all , they are glorified police though I have never seen a mountie actually do shit

Equality is a lie

How about chaps?

I'd love to see some mountie boy butt cheeks.

Chaps for chaps would make the force a lot more interesting, provided they're all young, male, and in good condition.

It should be considered religious garb — the worship of the beauty of the male ass.

If women get special religious clothing the males should, too.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=7QrmjMyJlfY

The CBC top comments are generally against this story, but I'm sure tons of them are being disabled. The CBC is the government-owned news corporation of Canada that continues to push this ridiculous liberal bs.

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-police-background-investigator-resigns-says-somali-canadian-hired-for-political-reasons
short version
>somali chimps out , attacks people in the middle of the day
>police show up , he starts running for his nearby home
>police catches up , beat the shit out of him, he dies
>dindu community in uproar
>police hires this ratfaced fuck even tho
The investigator’s report found that the applicant had a handful of speeding infractions, four licence suspensions and had attempted to get a new licence while his was suspended. Benson found 16 convictions under the Highway Traffic Act.

Benson also raised red flags regarding a 2013 incident where the applicant falsely phoned police, according to the report. Police found he had a history of negative behaviour when pulled over by police and that he had several different dates of birth on file.

Benson also found inconsistencies in the application. The applicant had said he was selected by the Somali government for a program, but the report found that a friend had actually been selected and that the friend asked the applicant to go in his place instead.

The investigator’s report found that the applicant had a handful of speeding infractions, four licence suspensions and had attempted to get a new licence while his was suspended. Benson found 16 convictions under the Highway Traffic Act.

Benson also raised red flags regarding a 2013 incident where the applicant falsely phoned police, according to the report. Police found he had a history of negative behaviour when pulled over by police and that he had several different dates of birth on file.

Benson also found inconsistencies in the application. The applicant had said he was selected by the Somali government for a program, but the report found that a friend had actually been selected and that the friend asked the applicant to go in his place instead.

I agree. Gooks some how have millions of dollars to buy every house on the beach front. But gets mad when you tell them they cannot shift through your garbage. fucking chinks. Sometimes I think they only get the houses because the real asate agents are also Asian, be it Indian or other gooks.

okay now he's just doing this to piss people off, there is literally no use for using hijab muslim policewoman on a horse, this even sounds worse then a family guy joke.

God what is up with pol today keep losing connection. :/

do you think they are on the streets in their red coat you fucking idiot, they do busts all the time.

HELP. WE BEG OF YOU. CALL THE UNITED NATIONS. INTERPOL. NATO. WE NEED HELP

Not even the point.
If I said "USA to allow astronauts to fuck kids" the correct response isn't
"The amount of training and dedication you need to be an astronaut, Id be surprised if we see more then a handful of them fucking kids countrywide."

I COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS

JUST NUKE US PLEASE END THE MADNESS

didn't even know women could be mounties...

So much talk about this burkini ban. Do you think France banned the burkini just so to cause an outrage so that they could control the narrative on both sides?

Nobody gets between a mounty and his prey

With a strap on

(another example of why women just aren't well-suited for some jobs)

Holy shit this.
Based bong

>1177

LET THIS LEAF IN WHEN WE BUILD THE CANADIAN WALL

haha

>Female Muslim Mounty has to apprehend a target
>it is a male Muslim
>she can't touch him because her religion forbids her to touch males
>suspects escapes

*oh Canada starts playing, while a big picture of Trudeau laughing and flipping off everybody is appearing in the sky*

k... keep me posted

i'm not good at banter but imagine something about saudi arabia and mujahideen

Just like the real London.

isnt this like putting "Praise Jesus" on your car? thats fucked

I don't need to say sorry, I voted Conservative and my riding won conservative.

>Did somebody say Mounties

It says "police" dumbshit

Chaps for chaps.

say it with me

>not living in the country side
>not living in a conservative majority regoin

Ain't sorry bout nothing.

All these countries competing to be the world's biggest cuck nation.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Somebody please bomb Ontario. No one in Canada even likes them and they are bringing us all down

why not, they're letting literal foreigners join now

cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-application-changes-may-1-1.3561511

I miss the time when international dick measuring was done with arms races, space races and shit like that, not virtue signalling...

Hey, let's recruit more people into law enforcement who fucking hate us and want to destroy our values. What could possibly go wrong?

FUNDAMENT

IN

PARLIAMENT

Canada: We barely have any muslims but our cuck prime minister is passing laws to make the 3 muslims in the entire country feel safe.

This is a shame and it tarnish the reputation of the RCMP. This is wrong in every way. Letting a person with mental illness in the forces.... what are they thinking? I mean them declaring themselves as "muslims" who gives a shit but WHEN they ask to wear this religious sign... ding ding ding something's adding up here. MFW i'm jailed for blasphemy in the near future infinitelooper.com/?v=i98nhvMpUiw&p=n#/234;366

Believing in a moderate interpretation of a religion is not a crime comparable to child molestation.
The idea is that there would not be terrorists in the mounties due to how screened they are.
Go back to herding sheep country bumpkin.

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

>This is a shame and it tarnish the reputation of the RCMP.
They have done that already with their actions.

We need a example of what happens when progressivism is take to its limit, Canada and Sweden might give us that example, also both countries could be used as a place to lock all liberals away from the rest of the world.

>Being pro-Islam is progressive

>Believing in a moderate interpretation of a murder

>Believing in a moderate interpretation of a rape

>Believing in a moderate interpretation of a genocide

>He only moderately ran over grandma with his VW