Trump support dropping like rock

Fuck it this is disheartening. His Twitter followers down from 21 million to 13 million. r/the_donald subreddit down from 600,000 subscribers to 240,000.

Why is this happening?

Source? I don't know about Reddit but he never had 21 million followers on Twitter, I think that's his combined number on all social media platforms.

People are getting fed up with his hate speech, including me. This dude needs to revitalize his campaign in a more accepting and rational way.

Maybe all the concern trolls and shills gave up? you should follow suit

Can you just accept that i am better shitposter and fuck off already you mongoloid scum?

Even your pastas suck.

kek if we repeat that his support is going down enough , people might believe it
Good try fugland

How will he ever recover?

Fuck off you lying piece of shit.

Trump never had 21 million followers on twitter and r/the_donald was celebrating a few weeks ago when they hit 200,000

meeppäs vittuun aisuri

>Source?

>from 21 million to 13 million
Nice Try CTR, he's been at 10M and he's gaining about it 100,000 per week

Because he flip-floped on every fucking issue.

This was posted before lol, your plan isn't working friend

Wow, a complete fabrication with CTR shills absolutely playing it up.

lol

I blame the alt right people here on Sup Forums. Most of them are autistic spazoids that don't listen to reason. There time would come when shillary slams them in november.

When were the numbers that high? Is there a source for your claim?

>finn mad that bernie lost to hillary
>takes it out on hil-
>trump

that subreddit never had 600k subs. Stop shilling for Hillary. I'd contest thw twitter follower garbage too but i dont spend enough time on that shit website to know whether or not he was ever at that peak.

Considering the subreddit subscriber count though is an out an out lie..

>hate speech
he's gone too far on maybe one or two instances but aside from that, facts aren't hateful

But I guess you are correcting the record.

>His Twitter followers down from 21 million
This never happened

The Reddit sub barely got 200k a few weeks ago. Never 600k

you shills aren't even trying any more

>hate speech
>record corrected

He never had 21 million or 13 million, what the fuck are you talking about? He just hit 11M a few days ago.

CTR is bored today.

t. schlomo

liar, the_donald celebrated 200k followers just recently

CTR cancer

This is pasta.

t. The Fun Spoiler

Thank you for correcting the record
.3 sheckels have been deposited into your account

You shill faggot. I've been on r/the_donald since there were 800 of us there, it's never been as high as 600,000, it's never been a high as it is right now. We celebrated 200,000 just the other day.

I don't have twitter but I know he's never had that many followers either. He's also got more followers than Obama and Clinton. Fucking KYS cunt. SAGE

Hillary cant even pull 300 people to her rallies without being forced. Also without her shitting her pants.

Really makes you think.

>Trump support dropping like rock

>People are getting fed up with his hate speech, including me

>Because he flip-floped on every fucking issue.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

Pfft Hillary lies Trump is doing great!

LMAO

600,000 subscribers never happend

People are getting banned and purged from sites who support Trump.

Reddit has been wiping the front page of Trump posts for months.

This isn't news to anybody but thanks for Correcting the Record.

He lost 6 million followers again today, when will it end.

K

MAKE PUSSY GREAT AGAIN

(((You)))

Prolly because you kikes banned a bunch of people.

>twitter
>reddit

Neither of these have a reputation for deleting conservative accounts.

>He just hit 11M a few days ago.
It's still dropping?? Holy shit!

FAGGIT

Fuck off you fucking cunt hair. The shit I took this morning is worth more than you.

Correct my asshole with your tongue.

reminder to sage all the shill threads from Finland, Serbia, Israel, South Africa etc

When 99 percent of your supporters are white, even if you aren't a racist, it still looks bad. It becomes an us vs them situation, whether it's intended to be that way or not. Hillary can easily appealed to the majority of minorities, middle class white people and the rich by default thanks to this. Even then a lot of Trump supporters are racists. So they in turn make him look bad and racist. I'm not saying he is because i don't think so, but a lot of his supporters need to shut the fuck up. Only because a few token minorities support him, that doesn't mean everyone's perception of him will change. I'm Mexican American and i support him over Hillary, but just because she's just that much worse. Honestly he should just focus on attacking corruption , talking about ending Isis, reforming the country and making the economy better. All while attacking Hillary and calling her a criminal. He would be supported for being a populist without looking like a pussy like Bernie.

ADOLF DRUMPFLER BTFO

ALL HAIL QUEEN HILLARY

look at the bright side of a Clinton win. 2016 gave us Trump, what will 2020 bring?

Don't be such a schmuck Ishka.

damn guess i better vote for the psychopathic narcissistic lying murderer with parkinsons who cant climb a set of stairs, stand for longer than 20 minutes and who shits herself on TV while wearing a piss bag on her leg.

You guys are fucking retard. His internet followers havent changed. He never had 21 mil on Twitter and r/the_donald broke 200k like 9 days ago.

Liar. He has barely over 11 million and still way more than Hillary, and hasn't lost any. Shill thread
Sage goes in all fields

Sage and ignore.

>r/the_donald only hit 200,000 recently
>Trump never had 21,000,000 followers. He still has more than Hillary or Obama though.

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

I don't see how it's possible she had such high ratings to begin with. These charts seem fake.

Yeah that makes sense. Thanks for the thoughtful reply user, sorry I called you a shill.

Heh, looks like a dick.

He just hit 10 million last month on Twitter, 200k last week. Fuck off.

>When 99 percent of your supporters are white, even if you aren't a racist, it still looks bad.
Holy shit dude, you are a huge racist.

KYS CTR

Fucking lying shit he barely hit 11.1mil from 10.6 in the beginning of the month.

Besides twitter is anti-right anti-trump so never trust thier numbers anyway.

>sage

sage

Record Status:
>CORRECTED

>barely over 11 million
Fuck you shill.

This shill

>it's not racist if they're white

That's a lie, though, and you are a notorious troll from Finland.

This is a PSYOP

Sage and move along!