/brit/

tfw no gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4NVkRmBTB7k?t=11
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont really have much to be happy about

bit early you dumb fucking retard. hope you actually die, not even memeing. the world would be a better place without you

>up for toil at a quarter to 6

The ideal gf

>not even memeing
>implying whether or not you're meming even matters

no one gives a shit calm the fuck down kid

eating some crackers

rather die a virge than be with that mutt

it just works

Black south africans are claiming back their stolen land (and it's beautiful)

youtu.be/4NVkRmBTB7k?t=11

it's a bit weird being a student sometimes lads
all my teachers know they could easily be working for me some day so they tread lightly haha

What's making you feel so shit?

how long before a famine, super inflation ? SA already is the rape and murder capital of the planet. true savages.

Toil

On the morrow

the outrageous blond dye and black, thick eyebrows always bid well

Texted toilberg told and told him i have plans and to shove it but in a polite way. He doesn't know my plans are getting mashed and paying vidya nor does he need to.

Be funny when the country fails.

Why do the Maoris think they are important when they were only in NZ for about 900 years? Abos kind've have a right to this land being here for 40000 years, but who give a fuck about a few hundred?

SA is turning into Detroit..

meat is for the weak

Still madly in love with my best mate.

just get one then

grim

can't wait to send them tons of foreign aid when whitey isn't there to feed the baby

>no gf
>no real friends
>no hobbies
>doing bad in college
don't feel terrible but I just don't see much to look forward to.

is this pic when that comedian got beat up by a 14 year old

its okay to be alone lads. right now i love each and every one of you. just take a deep breath and enjoy these last few hours of freedom x

most attractive girl in my class in secondary lives in south africa with a husband and kids last i heard

what are your aspirations in life

I'd rather not have been born, but now that I am alive I don't mind it that much tbf

>last few hours of freedom x
the fuck are you on about?

sunday night lad

Toil.

It sets you free, cleanses your soul, builds character and gives you one true purpose in life.

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

good for her. hope she's happy

>toil posting

did the man cry about his job

>mfw i patiently waiting for you to come back and start whining about having to work

I pull my cash out

Shorty pass out

Take her ass out

Then I spazz out

I'm in the same boat minus the college, just remember it won't always be like this.

Plan to fix it, I for one am going to emigrate as soon as I'm done my apprenticeship. Last time I went abroad for work I made loads of friends so the thought of doing it again is keeping me going. A gf isn't going to solve your problems either lad. Find yourself a goal and work towards it otherwise youre just rotting away

Life has cigarettes, lager and tea. Idk what the alternative is but being alive isn't that bad desu (actually typed out desu not desu) lol xx

Peculiar match, how should I go about this one lads?

>no more days where the entire country gets shut down because of snow
>endless toil
>endless toil in 15 degree+ weather for months on end from now on
just end it

How is that grim you odious little worm, I've been grinding for a week straight, I need a break

do you have to ask a girl to suck your willy or do they do it cause they like you?

super grim

Getting old.

genuinely sick of fucking women and their antics, this pic just sent me over the edge

"Not gonna waste your time, I have a decent cock and my own flat. Fancy a few drinks and a good shag?"

Well your on course so well done

>white genocide isn't r-

somehow society has tricked them into doing it automatically, absolute dire state of affairs to be honest lose all respect for women who automatically start sucking a guy off

have to hire a solicitor 2mro about purchasing a gaff

feel a complete lamb to the slaughter as I know those demonic fucks will suck every bit of blood possible from innocents like me

just want to cut through all that unpleasant legal shit and get the keys to my plush pad so bad

What would an American pilot have done?

AND YOU RUN AND YOU RUN TO CATCH UP WITH THE SUN BUT ITS SINKING
RACING AROUND TO COME UP BEHIND YOU AGAIN
THE SUN IS THE SAME IN A RELATIVE WAY BUT YOU'RE OLDER
SHORTER OF BREATH AND ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH

Why are the only women attracted to me nonwhite?

desperately need a victorian era gf

lemme give ya a hot take, so to speak: if ya ain't out of south africa by now--and i'm talkin to white guys here--you will have to take what's coming ya way

depends on the girl
probably 60% will suck you off without asking as part of normal foreplay i think

What do you lads do of you don't mind me asking? (I honestly don't give a fuck if you do mind me asking, I want to know what kind of toil to avoid in life)

when unsheathed my willy emanates an aura of virility and a musing effervescence that attracts every thot within ten miles

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

Why is Britain ignoring this, as leaders of the commonwealth we should be stepping in and making sure this is settled diplomatically

the best way to scare a tory is to read and get rich

same but for jews

not our problem

get captured and beheaded

can I have yours?

you bent?

thats two fucking states. not saying you're lying but bring something more significant to the table

masters student, work in a shop on campus ~20 hours a week

buslad?

I realised that I'm addicted to being on the internet before bed because I like the human connection that it provides

I'm not even a lonely person; I have two great flatmates, and lots of close friends who love and care for me whom I see regularly. Yet I feel like my realest niggas are here.

Customer Service Executive

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

Call me a nigger again and I'll atomise your jaw

i have the guts to tell you the truth

will you listen?

nothing short of balkanization or emigration of the white population will solve this, and the UK obviously wouldn't want to be involved in either

perfectly normal these days

>Yet I feel like my realest niggas are here.
this is your brain on yank media

>endless toil
>20 hours a week

Would do this but I dont have my own flat and live in a grim council house

>implying they give a shit

Maybe if people start getting lynched in the street they might help. But they'd be seen as hypocrites for denying middle eastern refugees from shit situations too Canada denied an asylum application by Boers for being racist. Wouldn't be surprised if the country blows up, post 2016 is a bizzare world

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Meant best female friend.

Me too lad. I think I'm going to have to cut her out desu. Never been more attracted to a girl for her personality than with her but she isn't interested. I just want a life with her. Didn't ask for this

Real recognise the real. Real recognise that feel.

thoughts?

I have no intention of leaving this country, I dont like foreigners for the most part. where did you work before?

>A gf isn't going to solve your problems either lad
it would solve my loneliness

And I'm a bad boy cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart

>white genocide
go and have some kids then lol

philosophy's surprisingly high

Computer science can't be that high, some of the dumbest people I've met are compsci lads.

just smashed my old dear over the head with a cricket bet
not sure what came over me

So omit the flat bit. Point is she's gonna get a free drink and a fat cock

what are "health professions"
simply don't believe engineers are smarter than doctors

genuinely FONT
wouldn't be here if I had friends or fulfilling human contact

Philosophy is for big brain nibbas not banished to the autistic real of numbers

sue

imagine hearing a czech person 50 years ago talking about his niggers