Anglo-French friendship thread

Anglo-French friendship thread.

Welcome: Britbros, Frenchbros.
Guests of honour: Leafs, all former British/French colonies.
Fuck off: everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Castlebar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where our frenchbros at

France hates you know cause you left the eu, i'm sorry to say so but she has an affair with germany now

Fuck France tbqh

Is this a trap, perfidious Albion?

Have any marts that need sharting in, friends?

You're either a soft southern jessy or a fucking froglet. The only good frenchmen have an arrow stuck in their chest.

i cry evrytims :DDDDDD

Lol, ledditors made this shitty remake because that one "broke the rules of polandball".

it's even more cringy than the original

Cringeball comics are the worse

you countries are like an old couple, you fight the whole time, you are mean to each other, and you probably hate each others guts.
But soon as somebody else joins the fun you make a 180° turn and focus everything on them.

Also fuck you both for not letting Germany win WW1 or WW2

Fuck Frogs desu

I understand the concept of friendly rivalry but it stops being friendly when you spill each other's blood for colonies

this could have happened
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union

To be honest, France and England had nothing friendly between them for most of their respective history.
Those country were true rivals often at war, and the hate between them culminated with napoleons war where the French emperor forced all Europe to embargo Britain.
However after Napoleon the French and England had mostly common interest so they became ally over the time.

Indians just can't understand high level banter

Hi, dad.

If we both weren't so inundated with shitskins, I'd be all for this.

Damn.....those feels.

Doesn't have the same effect.

>spilling each other's blood for colonies
It's just a bit of banter, no one got hurt

Hello, Albion.

I am planning to discover your country next week with a good friend of mine. Where should we go ?

We would like to see Stonehenge, King Arthur's grave, Adrian's wall and comfy villages

>Anglo-French friendship

That's like Croatin-Serbian friendship right?

Implying we did something in WW2

Stay away from the North at all costs, same goes for cities. Small villages and towns are always great. Dorset is great, anywhere there is a good time.

Thanks

Are protectorates allowed?

What's wrong with the north?

Fucking kek.

It's pretty unsightly, there's not anything interesting up there seeing as it was the industrial centre of the country. It's kind of like an engine, great if you know how it works and want to know more about it but it's fucking boring if you don't.

You do realise it's only our mutual hatred of Germany is what makes Britain and France allies

I've seen a lot of Brits tourists this summer on the countryside for vacations. I'm very happy they didn't do the stupid things called going to Paris. There is much ire things in the countryside so yeah nice job

>not anything interesting up there seeing as it was the industrial centre of the country
I see, that's definitely not the kind of things I would be interested in visiting.
Would you happon to know some places I should go to if I'm looking for more "tolkienesque" comfy countryside?

Franco-Irish friendship thread?

> The French launched a bayonet charge, the ferocity and determination of which unnerved the units stationed behind the artillery. The British units began to waver before the French reached their lines and eventually turned in panic and fled the battlefield, abandoning the gunners and artillery.

>In the headlong flight of thousands of British soldiers, large quantities of guns and equipment were abandoned, among which was General Lake's personal luggage. Although not pursued a mile or two beyond Castlebar, the British did not stop until reaching Tuam, with some units fleeing as far as Athlone in the panic. The panic was such that only the arrival of Cornwallis at Athlone prevented further flight across the Shannon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Castlebar

Tolkein-esque is difficult as most of it has been paved over. Scotland has amazing scenery but shitty people. Like I said earlier, Wessex has friendly people and nice scenery but it's not really Tolkein-esque. The Midlands have the same problem as Scotland. Avoid the East if you want homogenous countryside views. Wales could be nice too if you can get past the indecipherable dialect, the people are nice and the scenery is amazing.

>Anglo-French friendship thread
>Fuck off: everyone else
kys my man

Yorkshire dales, dont listen to the other bong tbqh frogfam

What a great alliance

Fair enough, though having an arrow in the chest never kept us from kicking you the shit off the continent, far away from dentists and cooks.

Waterloo

It was the eternal kraut that beat us

Fuck emus desu

Sorry fagget but the peninsular campaign turned boneys asshole inside out, the world speaks English not French, and Waterloo literally was the watershed of British hegemony
Git Gud Froggy, Portugal will always be better than you and Old England is on a whole other level.

what the fuck is this thread. remove it

>Sorry fagget but the peninsular campaign turned boneys asshole inside out
Except for the fact he never showed there
You fought the wounded of the French army on a secondary theater and even then you'd have lost if not for the failed invasion of Russia

>the world speaks English not French
Because France won a war against Britain in 1783
You're welcome

Why don't YOU remove yourself from this thread, mate?

Why pass comment when you have no idea what you're talking about?

Ignore that pleb, the North is great, you just need to avoid the major industrial centres like anywhere else in the world. Cities like York and Durham are beautiful, as is the countryside.

>guests of honor: all former british/french colonies

You just invited a majority of the world shitbird

>anglo-french friendship

There is no such thing.
We can share a trench and kill some krauts together from time to time but don't ever think we are friends James, if I need a bastardized-version-of-french speaker friend I will find myself an American.

Putain de rosbifs sans déconner, ils pensent qu'on a oublié pour Jeanne d'Arc et le petit caporal.
>Waterloo
>British hegemony

Top kek, thanks the prussians for being reliable allies and saving your asses, something you can't manage 50% of the time in your entire history.

>the world speaks English not French
This fact has nothing to with you, your rotten teeth and your "Look at my flag in the middle of an inhabited land" Empire, the american did it, stop stealing their achievements like the pathetic chav you are.

> ITT

>being THIS fucking mad

Remember whose language you're speaking froggies

Agree with this frenchman.

The English and French have been enemies for god knows how long, I don't feel any kind of nostalgic friendship "enemy of my enemy" bullshit for France,

I don't hate them or even dislike them by any means, You're just some guys across the river who are wankers sometimes

Nice pic but Britain neve held Louisiana
Here's the real map, the one you posted was shopped by a bong (you can even see the shopping line)

french lost us america while trying and failing to destroy the british empire, we failed much much later and lost the empire due to the jews and therefore being poor after ww2 with a massive monetary debt to the USA.

fuck the french, fuck canada, fuck america

>leaving the south of the st-Lawrence river red

you're getting rid of 80% of the French of North America

Former french colony checking in.

My intent was to display the idea of friendship between these nations, not getting scientifically accurate maps out of my arse.

Implying I am mad, debunking anglo bullshit is a second nature for a french a little bit knowledgable about history.
You just need to be put in your place on this board just like my ancestors put yours back on their islands.
Never ever forget french conquered and ruled you while you never managed to do the opposite.

>Beat France in Iberia
>Beat France at Waterloo
>"Bu-but guyz, we would have won if things had been different
but they weren't and you lost.
>Because France won a war against Britain in 1783
And then Britain beat you in India at Plessy and conquered most of the world, passing Anglo principles and ideals such as capitalism throughput the world providing a perfect platform for the USA (another Anglo based nation) to take up the torch and continue Anglo hegemony.
Thanks.
>Reliable allies... something you can't manage 50% of the time
I smell Dunkirk.
>mfw the british Empire landed on 3/5 beaches at Normandy
>mfw the British win in north Africa and beginning invasion into Italy
>mfw it is the British who persuade the Americans to give France some of Germany and invite them to the negotiating table post war as Britain didn't want to be the only decent power in western Europe against the Russians as France is shit.
>the american did it
See the previous point m8 about pax Anglo
Also. Being this shit at war famalamadingdong.

>french lost us america while trying and failing to destroy the british empire

Can't destroy what doesnt exist yet
90% of your empire was built by cowardly machingunning subhumans in Africa and Asia between 1860 and 1890

fuck you too then senpai

Gotta love it whenever Frogs get rekt on TV

>mfw the british Empire landed on 3/5 beaches at Normandy

And yet you'll never ever be remembered as having took part in the D-day
We celebrate Americans every year but no one cares about you

There's no friendship between England and France at all.

>Never remembered for taking part in d-day

You're just objectively wrong you disgusting revisionist scum. We came to your fucking rescue is what we did, and all petty arguments aside if this is something you are ungrateful for then both mine and your ancestors would be absolutely fucking ashamed.

>"Bu-but guyz, we would have won if things had been different
>but they weren't and you lost.

The point is that you were irrelevant to our defeat
Napoleon really lost in Russia, then at Leipzig before being dethroned with pic related

Brits took part in none of this, they were busy doing irrelevant shit on an irrelevant front

It's full of northerners senpai

British can shoot french muslim french military can shoot british muds, eveyron happy.

POO POO BUM BUM WEE WEE

france loves us for leaving the eu and showing the rest of europe that it can be done and its not an immediate catastrophe for those that do it. France, Denmark and no doubt many others soon to follow. What needs to be done is the free market to remain and a mutual defence pact among all european nations. Everything else should be left to the individual countries to decide. want some migrants, go for it, dont want migrants, thats fine too.

This had the potential to be a really comfy thread, a nice bit of banter between us and the frogs, thinking about how much better the world would be if we'd kept our empires and gotten along instead of fighting. Then you bunch of miserable cunts have to shitpost it to hell.

How come this friendship thread derived into a cuckfest full of putrid pride between fucking frogs and bloody scotch eggs?
You've never been in any of these battles and no one gives a fuck about what you think of history. Now please settle down.

>England and France

Dumbass OP chose the wrong country. Netherlands, cool. Portugal? Even better! France? Fucking lmao what?

I was engaged A France lady ..
Marira
Great Fuck an Passionate
12months
Kills herself .. !

ITT: Butthurt Frenchies angry over playing second fiddle to the UK. Despite at every turn in history trying to sabotage the nation and empire.

Cool story bro
Sorry I can't discuss your irrelevant history any longer, my city is hosting a party to celebrate the glorious and unilateral American victories on Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword Beaches

I'm down for a Brit/Dutch bros thread. Fuck Portugal though. They're like shit inbred Spaniards, and I fucking hate the Spanish.

Mom and Dad, please don't fight. I love you both.

You're probably going to hell.

That's disgusting. Where's your fucking honour? Forgetting everything we did for you?

I can't believe my fucking eyes.

don't take the bait, Nigel

hey guys am i welcome here

You're not alone.
Unfortunately most French people on Sup Forums are undercover Ahmed LeCoeuqs and try as we might, there's nothing to do about it.
What happened to that girl in Ausfailia is a good proof.

>He is a retard
>You're triggered.
Your fault James

>french historians

>Forgetting everything we did for you?

That's rich coming from the country that makes revisionist movies about Dunkirk in which French heroic deeds are portrayed as British ones

>Never be remembered
Literally revisionist scum. And history will always remember.
Massive attacking forces, for us the forces of rescue, have begun to pour from the coasts of old England" - Charles De Gaulle 1944
>Not realising that the invasion of Russia was due to your failed continental system with the sole purpose of defeating the UK
>Not realising that UK funded all the coalition forces
>Not realising that war is as much about picking your battles as fighting them
>Not realising that when Britain did fight on the continent it BTFO of your forces
>Not realisng that Napoleon handed himself over to the British not any of the continentals as he viewed Great Britain as the power that defeated him.
Git gud France

this seems like a giant circlejerk

brave tommys died liberating france and leading the french resistance, and they have zero appreciation for it. horrible fucking frogs

>english territory france
>picture of the respective territories of two French family (one of them owning England)

Even I know dunkirk makes us look bad.

I myself am not a revisionist though, so don't paint me with the same brush as this guy.

you should definately check out skipton, you can visit the castle, an ancestor of mine was some form of servant/wench there. and yorkshire has the most beautiful countryside in england, nay, the world. If you get homesick you should check out bradford, its very 'modern french'

My grandfather fought to liberate France in the resistance. This is why I'm triggered.

>have begun to pour from the coasts of old England"

Yeah, you were the giant US base from which they launched their troops
No one denies that

>Also. Being this shit at war famalamadingdong.

Only thing that saved you in WW2, like in the rest of the history as usual, was the Channel and your eccentric placement on the map.

By the way we are so bad at war that we made your people crying out of frustration during the last 1000 years, everytime you tried to conquer we were here to send you back in the sea, only thing you durably achieved in Europe was to bully some drunken scot or starving some poor irish.
We crushed you in every wars we faced 1v1, to claim victory you always had to whine in some german skirt.

You had to submit some poo and genocide bronze age niggers on the other side of the planet in order to finally claim something, your meme empire is just the expression of your absolute frustration when it comes to the only continent that mattered: Europe.

>canada
>blue
>he unironically believes quebec is separate from canada

Shit man I live 10 mins away from Skipton