Canada Yes!

>Canada’s Muslim Mounties allowed to wear hijabs on duty

>rt.com/news/357011-canada-mounted-police-hijab/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They gonna replace horses with camels too i heard.

SHART

SHART

FUCKINGKEK

I see nothing wrong with this.

are mounties anything more than a meme police in roc?
they aren't allowed in quebec, we replaced them with actual non-meme officers.

Exactly.

Does anyone have a pic of one of the rcmp with a hijab on?

That's a sikh, they're bro tier.

Isn't that a Sikh?

Are Bloods and Crips allowed to wear gang symbols too? lol

Inb4 Cops with gang bandanas.

Do want. The one on the right isn't bad either.

oh, so your ok with his disrespecting the uniforme, but not a muslim? kek, stay cucked anglos,

Replacing the hat with a wrap is somehow disrespectful? Kek

yes, it is.
Just like it would be if a white rcmp officer wore a baseball cap with his uniforme.

There is a difference between wearing something other than a standard uniform because you don't believe in the integrity of the office and if you're religious beliefs dictate that you do

Ontario and Quebec are the only two provinces with provincial police forces (OPP and SdQ) so yeah, everywhere else in the country they're extremely common. Large cities have their own police forces of course, but outside of those places (including some of their suburbs) the RCMP is literally the only police force. Not sure why you think they're a meme force, as the red serge is only a dress uniform. Their standard outift looks pretty much like that of any other cop.

You mean like this?

Who gives a shit

>if you're religious beliefs dictate that you do
Someone who's actions are dictated by religion shouldn't be in the police and in charge of enforcing laws. especially in canada where they have so many discretionary powers.

no im talking special snowflake types who identify more as jets fans than rcmp officers.

>Someone who's actions are dictated by a religion shouldn't be in the police
So Christians who go to church on Sunday shouldn't be police officers too then?

Please happen

IN

Christianity is a reformed westernized religion. But for arguments sake, lets say there was a more radical christian sect that mandated funny hats to be worn, then no, they shouldnt be officers if they cant take the funny hat off.

Sikhs are another form of Islam. Don't get why they get a break.

>Someone who's actions are dictated by a religion shouldn't be in the police
>So Christians who go to church on Sunday shouldn't be police officers too then?
>Christianity is a reformed westernized religion.
So if you're first argument doesn't matter as long as it's a "reformed westernized religion" as opposed to an eastern religion?

Canadian Islam is a reformed version ME Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

Literally not even close, how many Radical Sikh terrorists are there?

Fuck do you care, Jethro?

>Canadian Islam
no such thing.
westernized does not refer to geography. When's the last time you saw a christian with a long ass beard because the old testament says its wrong to shave? probably never because nobody takes the scriptures to the letter anymore. Its evolved past that and adapted to modern society. Other religions, not so much.

God bless Canada and Justin Trudeau

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Yeah, nah...
They are Muslim. You're just a fucking liberal white faggot that sucks curry cock.

So wearing a single piece of clothing makes something not westernized?
>what is judaism

>sikhs are muslim
>sikh
>muslim

literally retarded

>taking a job of authority which has a dress code that doesn't follow your religion
>making them change the dress code for your religion
Gee, I wonder where this is headed.

What? Sikhs are literally anti-muslims. One of their core beliefs is not eating halal meats. One of their guru's was captured by muslims and tortured to try and get him to convert; he refused and they executed him. They get along pretty well with most religions, but they fucking hate muslims. They wear the Kirpan (knife) to actually fucking defend themselves from the muslims who were always trying to convert or kill them. How do you not know any of this?

same. Sikhs are already allowed to wear their turbans on duty so its not exactly groundbreaking.

Sikhism was pretty much started out of defense from muslims. Idk why you're so buttblasted. They can't drive for shit and frankly, I'm not a fan of the way some of them act but 95% of the sikhs I know are like doctors and shit.

its not the wearing of it, its the fact that he cant take it off and put on his proper uniform.
he can wear whatever the fuck he wants when he gets home, just like all canadians.
But when he puts on that uniform it becomes something else, because he's representing law and authority.

>making them change the dress code for your religion
when really it's
>allowing exceptions to the dress code for religious purposes

>But when he puts on that uniform it becomes something else, because he's representing law and authority
Implying what someone has on their head has any effect on how well they represent law and authority

again, no but the fact he cant take it off and wear the regular attire is very telling. Any non radical should have no problems taking off a hat.
if its just a hat, then why not take it off.

Honestly it doesnt matter.
They should get special issue turbans though.

>the fact he cant take it off and wear the regular attire is very telling
Very telling of what? Of how they're muslim? sure.

>if its just a hat, then why not take it off
But in the eyes of muslims it isn't "just a hat"

>But in the eyes of muslims it isn't "just a hat"
exactly. and thats why they shouldn't be in the police.

>Very telling of what? Of how they're muslim?
telling of how much stock they have in the old ideas and ways of the shitholes from which they come from.

whatever, you're arguing in circles now, but it was fun.

In my belief system, pants are haram. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with HR.