Thank you mods for doing Will of Kek

Thanks for fighting the constant battle of these literal CTR shill/shitposters. I come here to post dank memes and witty retorts not shovel through coprophiliac degeneracy and psy-op cancer baits. When I mention CTR shillin' in a cancer thread and thirty seconds later it is surgically removed by Meme Ops, my cock could not be harder. Thank you mods for shoveling the shit most lurkers will not sage/battle.

SHART

IN

rofl, fucking SHILLS haha fucking KEK praises me and damns all shills SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loo

>leaf, so we know its low effort
>poo in loo trying to bant kek

My cock is hard and full of memes. I am the watcher on the wall, the servant of Kek, the slave of Shrek.

POO IN TUGAL

DESIGNATED

SHARTING

Poortugal

STREETS

MART

Nice try Merkelfag you were 15 milliseconds too late REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so poor we have toilets for every citizen

So political!

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

POO IN LOOER BTFO NO GOOD BOY POINTS/TENDIES FOR YOU FAGGOT PERMA TENDIE BAN

I poop in a toilet you fucking donaldo lover

>I poop in a toilet

sure....

Thank you for checking in great American brother! We are gonna MAGA and get rid of these shitty memes.

>tfw your country is perfect and no one can trash-talk you
feels good to be master race

>tfw CTR and SMALLDONGJOHNSON be illuminati psy ops

top kek faggot this Shilling/Shitting cannot go on forever, the opposition is running out of Designated Shitting streets, soon all libs/shills will need Hillary Diapers

Why do you think this pic is teal sharty boy? It makes no sense to build a building with 6 bedrooms and no bathrooms you fucking burger muching mart sharing faggot.

>real*
>munching*
>sharing*

I apologize on behalf of autocorrect.

I made this from a happening of yesterday

>perfect
>Sup Forumss new JIDF jew shill
>perfect

i think its the same fucking leaf shitposter trying to spread the new millhouse

fuck off its not funny having trudeau as a leader of a nation is the joke

Your country will always be a giant Wagon wheel with millions of tiny dicked Shitters pooping on your national pride as the filth and pathogens are carried by the Fucking Ganges.

>tfw clean water 24/7
>tfw magnesium supplements so nice hard poops
>tfw home cooked meals versus what Pajeet from Designated Shitter Province brings back a "loaded diaper" for dinner
top kek!

Thanks for all the (you)s my nigger friend.

You got it my brother in shart.

A MART?

At least we keep our streets clean, unlike some people.