youtu.be/xiZz2q4MleM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/zzVqJPkiul0?list=PLnZG6vljUuQODEyiXD2K55oEdGp26Y7yX&t=37

America should have stayed 100% anglo.

mutts off interpals reeeee

this but unironically

also
>brazil calling anyone else a mutt

What are the percentages that create la luz extinguido?

Dios mio

el atrocidad + la creatura + el monstrouoso = la luz extinguido

Hey guys. Where the percents at?

Ayyy

Is this the percent posting thread?

kek

america was never 100% anglo

WHITE GENES ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I still haven't figured out my mutt heritage

17% middle eastern = 17% jewish?

>17% middle eastern

his ancestor :)

The Amerimutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a degenerate, good goy, a glutton, consumerist, a lemming, it all runs off him like water off a duck. But call him an Amerimutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

But they are half European so he would have to be 3/8

funny video, but how assblasted about america do you have to be to make it in the first place?

amerimutt coming through

>Unassigned 0.7%
Was one of your distant ancestors an alien?

>0.1%sub-saharan

how are you "0.1%" something?
like, someone came in your grandmother before she gave birth to you?

the fuck

>those comments
HOWLING

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

They throw that in for fun.

>funny video, but how assblasted about america do you have to be to make it in the first place?

>ywn be your grandmother's son

The former colonies were in 1606.

Hello my black friend.

This post is exactly why that video was made. You fuckers are so fragile it's beyond comprehension.

That's when my ancestors came over.

Honestly I think we would have been better off if America never happened and we had just all been british, maybe then we would have deported all the slaves when we ended slavery.

>One outcast faggot doing this
>Lol it's all amerimutts doing this

I dunno why you guys love to bully us

i laughed at the video, it was legitimately funny. but, you have to admit, america gets beyond its fair share of attention here. why is that?

> but, you have to admit, america gets beyond its fair share of attention here. why is that?
Because obviously we're all Soros paid shills or something.

His great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was a Nubian Pharaoh, fucking racist.

Brazilians embraced the fact that they're mutts already.

Based Swede

Because Americans do beyond their fair share of retarded shit.

Or never imported slaves in the first place.

holy shit mutts btfo forever

american identity politics was a mistake.

lol

never implied anything of the sort. it just seems like we are the designated shitting country for you guys. the easiest target.

right, there's a lot of us. a lot of us are retarded, but not all. thing is, this kind of attitude toward americans is not very productive and only serves to filter out anyone who isn't like the stereotype. the retarded ones will shitpost everywhere no matter what.

>56% of my ancestors are smiling at me Anglo, can you say the same?
hahaha

That's why my family was so happy to be in Canada, no slaves, no bad immigrants, no problems.

Now... I want to go to the states because Canada has just turned into America with lower engineering salaries and no guns.

>right, there's a lot of us.
Exactly

So there is going to more content of memes/whatever made about Americans, simply because there are more Americans to do dumb shit and provide an opportunity for you to make a meme out of whatever they did.

This picture sums it up perfectly. If you still can't understand why mutt-posting became a thing, then you're beyond help.

Americans are the only ones who get significantly butthurt are memes.

fair point. feels like it goes beyond banter into "i legitimately hate and would murder all americans if i could" territory. legitimate seething hatred.

Will they ever recover?

This one is fucking platinum standard

AHAHAHA
JEWROPOOREANS ABSHOLUTELY ANNIHILATUD

It's so weird how much they've been indoctrinated to be sheeps.

DNA is the most personal thing a human being could have, giving it to strangers is so fucking bizarre.

Well fuck they give doctors their foreskins just because they asked them to, how hard can it be to get them to do anything else?

How long were you looking before you found this guy?

>I went to Paris there's like no English people there
Dying

oh god my sides

>US
>designated shitting country
How do you think it is to post under a MENA flag or Asian flag on this board? Especially god forbid if you live somewhere within the range of Iran to India.

>never implied anything of the sort. it just seems like we are the designated shitting country for you guys. the easiest target.

That's us my fat friend. EVERYONE shits on Canada.

top-pu kekikusu

This picture sums up the whole situation unironically

youtu.be/xiZz2q4MleM

Dang I just can't stop laughing.
[spoiler]Am I the only amerimutt who doesn't get pissed off, but rather greatly enjoys these?[/spoiler]

I cannot stop laughing.
Are there any about Canada?

I'm a mutt and I find them funny.

as assblasted as the average Sup Forums poster

It only pisses off the Sup Forumstards really, so it's a good thing. They don't belong here.

Mutts are pretty gross which is why I love this meme so much.

it did

America should have germanized. anglos are sniveling unreliable grovelers

>Black and white babies
Literally a goblin

t. Zhang

you can't be the number 1 anti-white nation in the world without suffering a little banter from Europeans

>the mutt still doesnt get it

statistical noise. this is why ancestry.com outright tells you that anything under 5% is only a guess and can be disregarded if it doesn't jive with known info.

whiter than me mohammed

More like this to be honest.

based alberto barbosa. I miss that meme.

You would miss the only thing you can laugh at Portugal for you subhuman colonial mutt.

nah, your hysterical anger is always comical too. Thankfully this never ends for you never take a cock out of your arse.

Americans are fun. Europeans get so lost behind the layers of narcissism and self-loathing that they just come across as catty, timid beta males.

Is the mother the bread winner in most Euro homes?

>it is actually YOU who is butthurt

our blood is 56% leaf cells