Kosovo Thread

I see Stormfags around here post dumb shit like "WHY DID USA BOMB LE BASED KEBAB REMOVERS", so I'm here to show why you're wrong.
Questions about Albania/Kosovo welcome.

bump

explain how kosovo is even a real country?

bumping

HOLY SHIT MINIONS OH MY GOD I LOVE MINIONS

THIS THREAD NOW BELONGS TO MINIONS

While there aren't any ethnic Kosovars as one may call them, Kosovo has always been majority Albanian and would rather be independent than under Serbian rule.

Fuck off faggot, I just posted a random pretentious post in Albanian.

BUT MINIONS ARE GREATEST EVAR

Bumping again

After the 589th pretentious meme posted by your aunt they aren't.
Also this isn't Sup Forums.

Le Bump

Really nice thread here OP
I'd love to stay and chat about how GREAT minions are, but I have better things to do

got to get organs from somewhere

I specifically told him to fuck off, got any questions Sharter?

I know memes and all but "Yellow House" was proven false.

SHART
IN
MART

Bumping

This has got to be the saddest thread I've ever seen.

Yeah, I expected a few questions at least but all I got was a faggot who loved minions.

If a horde of Serbians immigrated to Kosovo and, outnumbering the Albanians, voted to be rejoin Serbia would you consider the result legitimate?

If you had realized that ever since Kosovo was occupied there were attempts to displace Albanians from there and the surrounding areas would you ask this question?

Yes. I have no love for the Serbs but you should answer the question considering it is the most legitimate response to your thread.

Why do Serbs hate you? It's not because of Kosovo. They've always hated you, even when you were Christian. Why the hostility?

THIS IS NOW A COSPLAY FATTY THREAD

>I see Stormfags around here post dumb shit like "WHY DID USA BOMB LE BASED KEBAB REMOVERS", so I'm here to show why you're wrong.
Weren't serbs after albanian partisans? and nato decided to chime in and pick a your side for some reason?

explain in simple terms why nato sided with you

how white are you exactly? most of the 'people' that come here form kosovo and alb are shitskin turk rapebabies
why do you accept islam as your faith and continue to consider yourself a european nation?
(i'm not baiting and trying to insult just asking DIE FRAGEN)

Nice, much better than salty Ottoman rape babies discussing a non country.

would penis desu fämily

This little sad, deserted thread is the most Albanian thing I've ever seen in my life.

The only thing that would make this better is a turkroach coming in and spraying semen everywhere, y'know, to get the true Albanian experience

tell me how Kosovo got that name?

not true, we hate them exclusively because Kosovo, we never had trouble with them when they were Christians

do you have any idea why (((NATO))) sided with them when you were out after their partisans?

>MUH MUSLIMS
>MUH GENOCIDE

basically.

(((money))) go to Kosovo (if you are crazy) you will understand, every US politician have monument, talk to albanian bad about shillary and he will beat the shit out of you

I kinda guessed it was something along those lines

Sorry for the late response but Kosovo has always been and had Albanian tendencies, accepting Serb rule was humiliating enough that we would rather be independent.

Albanian partisans were here because we are Albanians and we wanted independence.
NATO sided with us to gain a strategic base.

My mother has blue eyes and most of my Fathers side are Aryans.
I myself am Brown hair Brown eyes and pretty pale.

The story we are told is there was a certain type of bird that appeared after the Battle of Kosovo and started to pick on the corpses and that's how Kosovo got it's name.

What is actually true I don't know.

Shoo gypsy,go steal yourself some lunch.

You've been persecuting and displacing Albanians in Kosovo since Yugoslavia m80.