DNA thread

Post 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257290/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ethnicity?

American.
Italo-Portuguese-French.

>french
LMAO

wh*te people are so weird

None of the people you replied to are wh*Te.

Aren't you even a little curious to learn about how much macaco you have in you?

Were it not for the laws of this land I would've killed you where you stood. Never call me a wh*toid again, I am a proud MED and CAUC bull.

???

Is there an issue?

My MENA brother

my dad was a wog so it's moor blood, can't be helped

dios mio...

fucking nigger

My mom is a pure moor

4 americans have posted their results and not a single one of them is 100% white. Selection bias?

>23andme
>DNAancestry
>which is best

Not a single drop of nonwhite blood in my veins.

The fuck

Hello my asheknazi brother. I bet we're DNA relatives.

>tfw half Italian
>no nigger dna unlike most anglos

Inb4 epic cuck scene from the godfather

Im a French citizen and therefore European and whiter than you Zhang

the only ones in the 99th percentile of european blood all have jewish ancestry... really gets my neurons firing

mixing is for the goys

>most anglos
the only anglos in the world live in britain and australia

literally 98.9% european. makes me think my results were skewed purposefully due to having 0.0% jewish blood just out of spite. gotta keep me out of muh 99% club.

and Cape Town

PURE
BLOOD

"meme"

My heritage :)

proud Easter Islander

Is that GEDmatch genesis?

yep

>north atlantic

oracle 4 is surprisingly accurate except my it's austria not poland

I think it combines some parts of north sea with baltic as well

Holy shit that's impressive

It's an old version. It probably wouldn't be the same if he upgraded.

Apparently they recently started adding random SSA for PC reasons

Really? I'm interested to try it but I don't want to waste my money if I'm not gonna get an accurate result

I think the source for that was pretty dubious.

I have no sub Saharan African even though I have a lot of North African
If I dont have any I dont think they add it randomly since Id be the perfect candidate

The perfect candidates are 100% white folk actually. Mess with neo nazis and whatnot.

my results from livingDNA come back 100% european

Try GEDmatch. In my case, 23andme underreports nonwhite admixture, as they include asian admixture as standard for "eastern european". 0.2% in 23andme vs 4% in GEDmatch.

I wonder what their reference point for "North African" is too, and if it already includes the 20-25% SSA usually found in the Maghreb

SSA have the highest birthrate in the world by far.

SSA will be the vast majority of the global population in 50 years.

Women all over the world will give birth to offspring with SSA admixture.

chile is a proud POLYNESIAN EXPLORER country

Please delete this so as to not derail my DNA thread.

>if it already includes the 20-25% SSA usually found in the Maghreb
Except Tunisia.

Tunisians have significant SSA too. On par with moroccans and algerians.

Not that much difference between them and Moroccans, at least accorsing to K8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml

No, there's almost none in them.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257290/
>A gradient also appears in the higher k ancestral population plots of the ADMIXTURE analysis (Figure 1). Assuming 4 or more ancestral populations (k=4 through 10, Figure S1) there is a cline of putative autochthonous North African ancestry decreasing in frequency from Western Sahara eastward to Egypt. We refer to this North African ancestral component as the “Maghrebi” throughout the remainder of the paper, reflecting the primary geographic distribution of this ancestry in the Maghreb: West Sahara, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. The west-to-east decline in Maghrebi assignment is only interrupted by the Tunisian Berbers, who are assigned nearly 100% Maghrebi ancestry.

But it's true desu and it's very related to your thread.

According to eurogenes k15 tunisians have quite a bit. Dunno whether to go with your article or the sample populations for eurogenes. Pic related

Im half Tunisian and have zero SSA admixture

Eurogenes is some guy
NCBI is more trustworthy

What calculator on GEDmatch?

Start with eurogenes k15. I'm more familiar with it.

We've got a lotta kosher goys on Sup Forums!

I'm not actually Jewish by religion, though I did go to Hebrew school for eight years. I hated it and never did a religious thing again after I finished.

So which of these dna tests is the best. I am an American mutt and I have no idea what I am except part Italian. I dont care about price I just want to use the best one.

this thread

It's okay to be mutt.