Western Hypocrisy thread

Western Hypocrisy thread

Hollywood edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Palestinian land - Jewish land.

That land doesn't belong to any of the two above.

kek.

Vietnam was to protect the country of Southern Vietnam. Read about the Hmong genocide at the hands of communist scum.
The hippies were behind American "defeat" in 'nam. They should dropped a gorillion tons of napalm on those commie scum.

Iraq was unjustified, I give you that. But soldiers follow orders and can't do otherwise.

>implying that Vietnam and Iraq wouldn't have been better off with if we won
>implying East Germany was better than West Germany

> 2016
> posting wrong memes

Wanna know how I know you're not French but an immigrant?

OP is a """French""" Muslim.

Abort thread.

I repeat: Muslim detected, abort thread.

>But soldiers follow orders and can't do otherwise.

This.

Physical courage is one thing, even a dog has that.

It's not fair to expect most soldiers to have one shred of moral courage, because almost none of them are capable of that.

Soldiers just need responsible leadership to tell them what to do and where to do it at.

Otherwise they have to think for themselves and it's cruel for us to expect that from them.

lel

>Be French
>get terror attacked every other week
>Go on an American image board
>Shit post about Americans
Just saying user

>be french
>die

Why are all the Muslims in France so ass ravaged against the West.

>let's commit a bigger genocide to prevent another genocide

requesting the know the difference image where it's a side by side of a real frenchman and a algerian

>all war is genocide

>carpet bombing the cities, burning entire villages and spaying the whole country with toxic chemicals that never disappear and change the ecosystem forever is totally okay since we're the good guys

>what is war of attrition
I don't speak russian but this dank Russian meme is for you. I don't understand what it says but it doesn't matter anyways because it's probably stupid

You're right, we should START waging campaigns of genocide. We will get less flak.

>Listening to a Russian
>On genocide and war

Lel.

>tfw puppet of Israel
what do you want us to do about it?

>lose a war of attrition to a fucking Vietnam

You really should. Then your "good" image will finally crumble and you'll lose most of your influence.

Tell me about genocide and wars. Also nice fallacy.

>be French
>get killed
>support those that killed you

>pussy nerd calls out stronger jocks from the football team
>they beat his ass up
>jocks' girlfriends tell him stop you're hurting him
>they leave him alone
>"haha... y-you fucking lost"

Remind me again what happened in Afghanistan in the 80s. And the first Chechen War.

doesnt vietnam have 80M people today?

FUCK MUDSHIT!

>enter the war trying to prevent Vietnam going communist
>don't accomplish anything
>w-we won! *shart*

>Remind me again what happened in Afghanistan in the 80s. And the first Chechen War.
A crumbling and a collapsed states lost to Western-backed Islamists which then proceeded to bite it in the ass.

That's just cowardice. Whoever is responsible for the change should be shot.

why are you sandniggers so buttblasted about everything

swim back to morocco if you hate whites so much. oh yeah, that's right, you're a fucking cuck licking our boots for welfare

>South Vietnam was so good that the South Vietnamese didn't lift a finger to defend it

>Jewish hypocrisy

Fixed that for you

>Censor bar on 9-year-old girl's "breasts"

>Russia
>Talking to other people about genocide.
Wew lad.

>let's commit a bigger genocide to prevent another genocide
Communism is an ideology, not an ethnic group.
Communism is inherently dangerous, expecially it was in the early phase of the Cold War.
If the Vietcong had decided to fight for their own independence instead of representing one of the worst ideologies in history, they could have avoided a war that costed the lives of millions of people.

See I know that your nigger-infested schools don't give you much, but at least try to form some semblance of an argument.

Maybe you should stop trying to pretend that you or America cared about the lives of poor Vietnamese then and just admit that it was a war for your ideology. A war that did more damage to those Vietnamese than any communist regime could have hoped for.

A war that you(r country, the USSR) essentially started, by founding communist guerrillas all over the world after WW2.
Best example; Greece.
160,000 Greeks dead because of your (country's) imperial ambition.

We had so much great movies, like apocalypse Now, Full metal Jacket, Platoon, Hamburger Hill,etc.

That war was totally fair.

Give up Ivan. You are argueing with people who shart their pants on daylie basis and are proud of it

I'm sad that the Allies didn't Dresden every major city in Germany.

>A war that you(r country, the USSR) essentially started, by founding communist guerrillas all over the world after WW2.
Best example; Greece.

But who funded the other side ?!

viets were commies scum and arabs doesn't even worth a bullet

We didn't openly send our troops though, did we? And spreading influence is what everyone with "imperial ambitions" has been doing for centuries. In fact, we just tried to undermine already established Western empires.
Soviet Union was not supporting Greek communists in the war though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Civil_War

>Communism is an ideology, not an ethnic group.

Well well well, how to start ?

>Maybe you should stop trying to pretend that you or America cared about the lives of poor Vietnamese then and just admit that it was a war for your ideology. A war that did more damage to those Vietnamese than any communist regime could have hoped for.

I wholeheartedly agree. Vietnam was a war of isolation. It was a slow simmering proxy war until the US got attacked. For Russia, it stayed a proxy war.

It was said that even without seeing or hearing the other pilots, US pilots knew if they were flying against Russian aces, simply because the Russian were that much better than the vietnamese

so now America was the one who started these wars? o nvm, i forgot, Frank Boyle is a fgt

>Communism is inherently dangerous
Capitalist society seems to be the cause for all the death, disease, and suffering for like the past million years though.
People won't have much reason to kill, rob, cheat for money if there is none.
Countries won't wage wars to preserve anti-progressive establishements that starve the people and feed the few if there is none.