WITH FRIENDS LIKE THE JEWS

WHO NEEDS ENEMIES

Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War, reveal declassified Foreign Office files

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/israel-sold-weapons-to-argentina-at-height-of-falklands-war-reve/

Don't ya just love the Jews? The massive foreign aid they get every year from the UK (and US and France and Germany) wasn't enough that year, they had to sell some arms to an enemy of the UK.

You can't make this stuff up.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0a2_1377230058
liveleak.com/view?i=0a2_1
parliament.uk/business/publications/research/key-issues-parliament-2015/foreign-affairs/israeli-palestinian-conflict/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is rather infuriating.

Don't they know when their time is up?

Greatest ally.

We sold food and weapons to both sides in both world wars before we got invovled in the fighting didn't we?

Dey iz gud judens liveleak.com/view?i=0a2_1377230058

liveleak.com/view?i=0a2_1 3 7 7 230 058

Oy vey, they were just helping their fellow whites

The difference is the US was totally neutral and traded to both sides. The jews exclusively sold to Argentina. Therefore taking a side.

This is not news, it is already known. The jews fucked with us because they sold old weapons at high prices, while we declined all the free help our neighbours offered. What a shame.

Literaly what?
Argentina helped Palestinians hide from Mossad or something.
I don't know who is jewing who anymore.jpg

GREATEST ALLY!

Is that even a legit argument? Did the Brits want to buy from Israel even?
Also, don't Israel's friends and allies also provide all of Israel's enemies (other Arab/Islamic states) with around 15 times more money and aid annually? Hamas being a receiver too.

My country is the embodiment of contradiction, but in this case the jews didn't help us. You don't help a side with a very unfair trade. They scammed us while they saw the chance.

Jews being jews, nothing to see here.

Britbong status: cucked

> already know the uk would crush Argentina
> make an easy buck at no real cost to your allies
> use that money to send missiles at Palestinian
god tier allies

In exchange for Argentina giving full cooperation while hunting Nazis in Argentina, I'm sure...

We still won though. The real victims here are the argies. Jews sold them shitty kit AND they got their shit pushed in by us.

The French did as well...

>The massive foreign aid they get every year from the UK

Are you serious? The Brits never lifted a finger to help us, and always supported the Arabs.
Even if they would, we wouldn't accept their dirty brit shekels.

"£422 million, aid provided to the Occupied Palestinian Territories by DFID over the five years of its 2011-16 Operational Plan"

parliament.uk/business/publications/research/key-issues-parliament-2015/foreign-affairs/israeli-palestinian-conflict/

Also, pic related.

If the UK is funding our enemies, why shouldn't we help theirs?

The worst thing about it is the complete denial and selling after the war, pre-war I give no fucks about. I don't think the french expected their exocets to be used either.

this is 100% true