Dominion of Canada/British North America thread

Canada thread

post in here all relating to the superior Anglo North American country

best city in Canada? Montreal desu just got to clean out the French

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iickNtK5Ivw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dominion Square in Montreal

Fucking leaf flag replaced this glorious thing.

the red ensign is literally the most beautiful flag of all the Americas, ngl

this is your greatest colonial flag

LARPing interrupted for a portrait into Canada's center of Anglo power

as much as we can respect and love our Anglo-French Old Stock heritage, diversity is one of our strengths

>Anglos thinking they even own their own land anymore

i am an immigrant tbqh but after going on a trip to the Old Country over the summer, I have realized how much of a Canadian I have become

I do not identify with old traditional ways of thinking, I need the cold biting winter and the "tolerance and diversity" and the G8 standard of living

You seem like a bot, nothing you write has anything to do with what I say. Boring.

>best city

No my dude. Urbanized Canada is the biggest shitstain on an otherwise glorious country. The best places in Canada are the small towns in the rural areas that have less than 30,000 population. Especially in Ontario, they're absolutely perfect.

post pics of rural canada

How long until the next general election?
It's a shame to see Canadians having to live with the shame of Snowbama as PM.

i prefer this

ITT post yfw you see a butthurt quebecois on Sup Forums, desperately begging anglos to give a fuck about his defeated people

>diversity is one of our strengths
kek

RIP Canadia

Irishman do you realize your kind was reviled in Canada up until a certain point where you are now considered an Old Stock people?

As long as the Chinese and Punjabis and Slavs don't make a ruckus why not let them join this country?

Literally all we want is for you to leave us alone and stop planning (and failing to achieve) our downfall

nuit des longs couteaux part 2 when

how do you feel abt the new PM being from a family of Quebec haters

Too bad rural areas are all dying out

It's nothing new

Your country was built on a common European heritage. Now you seem to be accepting of everything except European culture

>Irishman do you realize your kind was reviled in Canada up until a certain point where you are now considered an Old Stock people?

I fucking hate this bullshit attitude. Even people in this country use the excuse "oh, the irish emigrated so we should be open to immigrants". The key difference being if an irishman emigrated to Canada or any other anglo country they had to drop their old language, anglicise their name and fully embrace their new culture. But now we tell foreigners to keep their culture, that old european culture is hateful and that hope alone will create homogeneity. It's a ticket to disaster

I understand your frustration and am all for forcing stronger standards of assimilation, but at least in Montreal where I live this is not a huge problem

Immigrants learn French and English, they usually adapt quite quickly to, and if the parents don't their children do pretty much 99%

I don't know how Canada does it but around here diversity truly does enrich us. I love having Punjabi Caribbean Chinese Thai Russian Viet etc people and food around me, we all respect each other and live peacefully.

Though I must admit the Muslims can cause some problems sometimes, but that's an issue everywhere isntit

Reminder that if you don't live in a small, subsection of Ontario, including the GTA and Ottawa, you are literally worthless and don't matter.

Let's not underestimate the beauty of our French province

>Montréal is the best
>French founded city, made it beautiful
>Get the French out

You sound like a faggot. Remember what happened to Haiti, good indication of what you retarded mapleniggers will do to it.

>Greater Toronto Area

Scarborough has higher crime rates than Atlanta.

... you save FWD from grandma style racist memes on your computer and call canadians "mapleniggers" and I'm the retarded one?

go back to your smelly suburb crass American

Racism can't exist if race is a social construct now can it? Hmm.

Why do you hate the French? Are you black? Do you feel the pain of your ancestors genetically from being enslaved?

If I was you, I'd go to Newfoundland and ask all those Irish people about their genetic pain in relation to slavery.

The French are what makes Quebec, Quebec. Also bags of milk and duty-free shoppers. Speaking of which, stop duty free shopping in my country like a parasite. We don't need your business.

>Racism can't exist if race is a social construct now can it? Hmm.

lmao the sign of someone who didn't attend post-secondary education

go chew tobacco in your pickup truck or whatever you hicks do in your spare time

>your kind
>Implying Irish is a race
IRISH ARE BRITISH

So race is real, okay. Why do you favors others to your own? What did the French ever do to you? Are you too impoverished to travel to Newfoundland to talk to the Irish about their genetically inherited pain from slavery? I have...lots of questions.

Why do Americans hate you?

except the fact that Ireland isn't a part of Britain

I don't hate the French mate it was a small joke

I even posted a photo honoring our French province in the thread I truly hate no one who comes to Canada and lives here with respect

youtube.com/watch?v=iickNtK5Ivw

Est- français acceptés ?

What do if we are French-Canadian but not Quebecois?

I hate the French Jew but in a way they are my brothers, yet I sympathize with anglos more

BEADY EYED SCUM

And Iceland is not part of Scandinavia.

every Canadian citizen and admirer of Canada is invited

I am Irish. But the British and the Irish are united through Celtic blood and Lingual roots.

I know, you want their clay. Stay where you're at and stop coming here for cigarettes and alcohol.

Only British and French!
No one else!

i was there for a month i love your town m8 moving to vermont so i can have close access but still freedom

First Nations?

>is French
>is not in Quebec, Dixieland or France
STAY IN YOUR DESIGNATED FRENCHING GROUND.

First Nations wouldn't have to immigrate, unless you're referring to Mexicans.

>I am Irish
t. Johnny Foreigner

>But the British and the Irish are united through Celtic blood
Most Anglos would disagree

>and Lingual roots
Gaeilge has nothing in common with English and the only reason we mainly speak English here is because it was forced on us for hundreds of years.

>Dixieland
how is Dixie frenching ground

good choice, vermont is a great state, one of my favorites

Cajuns.

I was referring to the Scottish and Welsh.
Of course Anglo-Saxons are a difference race, but if you have blue/green eyes, you've got some Saxon in you already.

yeah but they're concentrated in Louisiana so wtf not all of Dixie

also this mf is ignoring Franco-Canadians in places other than Qc, also New England French

fucking loyalists...

don't worry, we'll liberate you some day.

reported

South of Mason Dixon (Dixie) was French territory.... Louisiana almost entirely populated by either the French, or their slaves.

not all of it, and not anymore, the French are either all dead or assimilated except in Louisiana or some spots in Missouri (with like 15 old people who barely speak the language)

Gib reparations for old Whitehouse

The French left their colonies and went back home, that's just it. Haiti is populated by the degenerate offspring of French owned slaves. Cajun refers to French people born in the New World and not France. It's also a nigger infested shithole with little to no value to America outside of crude oil deposits, and fishing.

Please do.

And kill the liberals while you're at it....

Honestly this is just a meme. Sure there are Americans that hate Canada but I would say that it goes more the other way. I think more Canadians hate America because the American government likes to get into our business a lot and boss us around.

I think a lot of the memed hate comes from Americans joking around calling us their hat and Sup Forums being trolls.

Honestly can't think of a reason why I would hate Americans, sure there are people who I would say I wouldn't like because they're in the public eye so I can say that judge them but I won't hate random Americans for no reason.

>Best City in Canada.

Ontario fag here.

I've never been but I like what Calgary represents: small 'c' conservatism with an outdoor lifestyle. Real shame about the recession though. Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal are liberal/NDP cesspools.

Honestly, senpai, I'm looking at the door and will be trying to make a career either in the US or abroad. Canada is nice... but I'm sick of it. Let's face it: we're a thin strip of habitable land on top of a real country.

Looking at the way our economy and dollar are going, now would be a good time to bail.