HARAMBE LEAK WAS A FALSE FLAG

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
the whole US media is in here at this very moment

>They were posting Leslie Jones """""leaked"""" nudes just so they can say Sup Forums had the nudes first

>The entire american media will try to use this Hoax in order to defamate possible Trump supporter

I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

today we are
>#WithHer

shameless self-bump

chill for the Hill

Bump. It's a hoax. This isn't alt-right trolling MO. They would have trolled her on twitter or other social media to get a reaction from her. They wouldn't have outright hacked into her shit.

Harambe wasn't a false flag. It only got a lot of attention because it was funny to give it attention. The leaked photos could quite possibly be one though if it's blamed on the elite hacker group known as Sup Forums. It could be used against trump ofcourse, but when has giving media attention to Sup Forums ever worked out?

DIE ON YOUR FEET OR LIVE ON YOUR KNEES
FUCK HILLARY
AND FUCK NUDE GORILLAS

Why the fuck would anyone want leslie Jones nudes, gorillas don't wear clothes anyways

>multiple nudes posted in here early on by single few different posters
>Harambe not getting roasted on Twitter
>Harambe not chimping out on twitter either

>but when has giving media attention to Sup Forums ever worked out?

>they generalize us as a Neo-nazi board with support to Trump
>racism and leaks of Leslie Jones
>Leslie Jones (((Found))) Dead in a few hours from now

Dude it was so fucking obvious she leaked them herself

Don't let this slide

>the whole US media is in here at this very moment

9.5 for the mental gymnastics, pal.

>What has you most worried down there, the zika or the AIDS?

Seems like you can't even fuck a ladyboy without catching *something* these days, huh?

THIS

I fear i will never get it up again
thanks CTR

We will not be collectively blamed for the acts of a radical Islamist Hacker or a radical leftwing activist!

Either they name the damn guy who did it or they can shut their liar mouth about the motive like they always do!!!!

Along with her passport and her driver's license, right?

How is it obvious, sherlock?

Justice for Harambre!

Take off the fucking tinfoil

You racist, sexist, and fat-shaming Trump supporters brought this on yourselves. Good look with the fallout, you won't recover.

>they generalize us as a Neo-nazi board with support to Trump
I have faith the people will recognize satire.
There are similar threads such as
Don't worry my child. Have a meme star. +1 ⭐

>Harambe Leak
>Took a few moments to realize what it was all about
>Not disappointed

Well played fellow monkey brother, well fucking played...

Fucking correct the record now you have gone too far.

NOTORIOUS ZOO CREW HACKER SAM HYDE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

SPREAD THE WORD

sure, Brazil

If that ape dies then its worth a few extra shills. Everyone who comes here never leaves regardless, they're just giving us more soldiers.

SAM HYDE the hacker known as Sup Forums
REDDIT
maybe milo

Its time to come clean... I am the hacker known as Sup Forums. I have a personal army that shitposts constantly im busted take me away boys.

clinton told me to do it

Kill the hill, not a drill,
a vicious plot; a blood vessel clot!

>prediction get

I support Trump and I'm the one who hacked Leslie and leaked her nudes here. That fat gorilla tranny is gonna be so embarrassed! MSM, I'm the guy you're looking for!

PSHHH liar

I support HILLARY and BERNIE and I'm the one who leaked the photos

You fucking alt right bigots are going to be EXPOSED to the WHOLE world now and everyone is going to HATE you for BULLYING

Hillary will be president now. So what if I had to fat shame an African American female. This is OUR time to shine, bigots will be BTFO

Good luck getting anyone to believe you. We have all of the media in our fucking back pocket. Good luck getting this printed in the New York Times or having our boy Anderson read it out on national TV. Your time is over. We control everything. We call the shots. Get ready for Hillary, guys. I imagine when she gets into office your website will be shutdown.

Sup Forums is an American website?
FLAGS IDIOT
LOOK AT THE FLAGS.
Nobody cares about a nude black woman.

Well, let's give them hell for trying a falseflag on >us.

no one on Sup Forums would look at these pictures more than once.
nothing to fap to, therefore useless

I am pretty sure Bernie Sanders supporters were behind the leak because they wanted to socialize her nudes and privacy with the world.

I was the one who hacked Harambe's mainframe.

I am the Sup Forums. I was also the benis in Harambe's butthole. This is all to shame Harambe because I am the ctrl-alt-right and I am a white supermesize

>if it's blamed on the elite hacker group known as Sup Forums.

Woh! Hold on...are you saying there is more than one hacker named Sup Forums?

Well, chaos has ensured just like they wanted. Now people are being fooled into babbling about nonsense and discrimination.
Now they can fuel their hate train and use it against you. You are now working for the enemy.

Suddenly I want to play Donkey Kong...

haven't been on Sup Forums lately, can someone give me a tl;dr on this?

my sides are sent off

Oh shit, the MSM is here. Post your white supremacist pro-hillary chatroom face.

It's just the one swan, actually

>I am the ctrl-alt-right

Kek