1. What's your nationality?

1. What's your nationality?
2. What nationality do you wish you were?

I'm Kuwaiti and I wish I was Kuwaiti

American
French

American
American

Hello 7abibti :-)

Somali and I wish I was Somali.

Ha shlonk

French
French

You have to go back pieces of shit

Tatar (male)
Tatar (female)

German / Russian / Ukrainian mix.

I'd settle for German if I had a chance but I'm doing good anyway. 185cm, mild athletic build (never ever was extra fat or a belly despite eating lots of trash food), blond hair, dark eyes.

Texan-American
Texan

but males are superior in everything to females (giving birth, having head aches and menstruation don't count)

French and French through and through

American
Something obscure and special snowflake like Ruthenian

>American
>Basque

Have you ever heard of a Kuwaiti immigrating to a shithole such as Sweden? I'm in Stockholm for a few weeks, I don't live here

ana el7mdelah. raye7 anam. tesba7y 3ala kher.

:-) ;-) ;-)

I'm sure your time in sweden will further increase those goals.

If you'd only see my asiatic mustache, my weak jawline, my slim curvy waist, my puppy eyes that shine with eternal infantilism, you'd regret about this too.

W enta eb khair :-)
It seems like the Swedish government take better care of Somali niggers and terrorists than actual Swedes, I'm really happy to be a citizen of a country whose government treat its citizens like kings

1.Swede
2.French or lithuanian

I'm Argentine and I wish I was from the us.I lived there as a kid and I loved and was loved,I lived in a small town in a small state but I just loved it so much,I loved going to old town,renaissance fairs and the rodeo,I miss the small innocent suburbs where nothing I ever needed was far away and my friends were always there for me,I miss eating pumpkin pie and the nearby abandoned school where I would play basketball with my friends,I missed feeling like i belonged somewhere and knowing I was important to people.Now i live in a shithole nowhere country,all of my feelings are watered down,nothing means anything to me anymore I hate being called yankie by my peers,I hate eating horrible food,i hate being insecure knowing i can be robbed in broad daylight,I hate having to lock myself in my room and pretend that Im in the usa again and that my friends are waiting for me outside to play another game of basketball,I hate myself for becoming a shut in and I hate myself for distancing myself from everyone.I don't want to live here anymore,the only thing that keeps me going is knowing that of i work hard i can leave someday.I'm so tired of being lonely

1. Mutt? Arab? I dunno. Not accepted as Russian that for sure.
Mother is Russian(grandmother looked like Ukrainian with black hair and brown eyes, grandfather had mongol tier eyes but was Russian)
Father is Moroccan(grandmother is French, grandfather is Moroccan)
2. Swiss would be great

Fuck off.

I wish i was born a norwegian or dane

BR
I wish I were Swiss or Norwegian.
Life on easy mode...

>Italian
>Austrian

British
British desu

polish
polish

Slav(Russian)
Slav(Russian)

German
Turk

half kurd half persian
100% persian

t.

Abdul the turk ban lifted, stop using that proxy.

E-estas bien, user? Although I agree, I hate living in a place where the custom is having your whole house behind bars while criminals roam free, and you have zero opportunities to improve yourself and your life.

1. Canadian
2. Swiss

German
European

1. Finnish
2. Finnish but I wish my ethnicity was Italian

t.

U first land grabber

Ur white basically. Fuck pol an get ur russian waifu

American
Iranian or Chinese

Belarus
Belarus

(But swiss are realy great)

Brazilian
German

Dutch
Dead

1.Philippinese
2. Russian because it fits my personality or American because i like their geography or a scandi because their language sounds easy and good

Argentine
Japanese
But i guess i deserve living here.

American
Icelandic

Being American is honestly boring. It's like starting a RPG with all the perks. I want a challenge. With that said ...
1. American
2. Spanish
Because I like the language and I'm half Iberian myself

Russian (male)
Swedish (female)

Anglo Saxon and I wish I was Anglo Saxon

1- somali
2 - Portuguese

Dagestani
Dagestani (or Chechen mayhaps)

Pakistani
English